Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru exhales deeply. "Please go while you still have the chance, Kitty." The rose started to glow. "Leave now!!"

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Shikimaru said. He took out a strange looking rose. Unlike the ones he had before, it was completely red with strange black tattoos on the stem. After revealing to some civilians in Skyward Island that he was a Fox Bandit, they directed him to a local shop that specialized in finding ancient items. That rose was said to help Shikimaru in the near future.

looks at the rose then at shikimaru"huh?"looks at the rose again and pokes the stem"what the . . "

He looked at Kitty with a hint of desperation. "If things go bad, please run to the others, okay?"

looks at shikimaru abit scared"w what d you mean . . . im not leaving a teammate behind . . "eyes were back to their normal color"im not going to leave you here shikimaru your my friend"flicks him on the forehead

"I'm afraid if you do stay here, I may end up killing you. I promised Tobi I wouldn't kill you, remember?" He held the rose in one hand.

looks at him"if you think im afraid of dying then your wrong and im not going to leave you here shikimaru and thats final"looks back at kabuki"....."

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
Captain Tobi99
OOC: Put some clothes on, damnit! o:<
-Poofs-

OOC:OH FUCCK YOU TOBI XD HAHAH *plays a recording of hina calling him tobi com* XD *has earplugs in ears* XD hehehehe

OOC: -sigh- I hate that name stare

OOC:*hrows recorder at shikimarus heasd then takes earplugs out of ears* i do too . . it suit you to damn well DX XD hahahahah!!!!*whacks tobi in the head with my staff*

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
The glow transfered from the rose into Shikimaru's body. His eyes turned completely white in an instant, and he transformed. A large amount of smoke covered him, making it impossible to see how he transformed. However, once the transformation was complete, he was no longer Shikimaru.

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
The glow transfered from the rose into Shikimaru's body. His eyes turned completely white in an instant, and he transformed. A large amount of smoke covered him, making it impossible to see how he transformed. However, once the transformation was complete, he was no longer Shikimaru.

still standing infront of shikimaru"w what the hell. . ."reaches out to shikimaru"s shiki . .maru? . . .shikimaru!"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Finally. My true form can be released once more." The man said. "Once seemingly killed in the Demon Planes, he rested in the presence of a rose with his markings. He waited for countless centuries until someone would finally revive him. He would once again strike fear into the hearts of thousands. And alas, that day is today. As I sink my teeth into my victim, 'Youko the Nine-Tailed Fox Bandit is back', is what they would cry." His laugh was truly demonic and bloodthirsty, much different from his original calm nature.

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
"Finally. My true form can be released once more." The man said. "Once seemingly killed in the Demon Planes, he rested in the presence of a rose with his markings. He waited for countless centuries until someone would finally revive him. He would once again strike fear into the hearts of thousands. And alas, that day is today. As I sink my teeth into my victim, 'Youko the Nine-Tailed Fox Bandit is back', is what they would cry." His laugh was truly demonic and bloodthirsty, much different from his original calm nature.

stares at shikimaru and my body starts to shake in fear"s shikimaru . . w whats wrong with you"looks at him with a terrified expression on my face"shikimaru .. shikimaru! WHATS WRONG!?"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

stares at shikimaru and my body starts to shake in fear"s shikimaru . . w whats wrong with you"looks at him with a terrified expression on my face"shikimaru .. shikimaru! WHATS WRONG!?"

"The Shikimaru you once knew is long gone, Dragon Princess. He practically sold his mind and body to me!" He laughed once again. "But don't worry. I have a signed contract that prevents me from killing you...yet." He turned to the Monkey King. "But I will show you no mercy."

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

"The Shikimaru you once knew is long gone, Dragon Princess. He practically sold his mind and body to me!" He laughed once again. "But don't worry. I have a signed contract that prevents me from killing you...yet." He turned to the Monkey King. "But I will show you no mercy."

stares at him and flinches"mmm . . w why would shikimaru do that . . "glares at him"why would shikimaru make such a contract with you tell me why!"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

stares at him and flinches"mmm . . w why would shikimaru do that . . "glares at him"why would shikimaru make such a contract with you tell me why!"

"He believed the burst of power would make a difference. That this would make him useful in the roads ahead. A grave mistake. Obviously he forgot how ruthless this form was in the past!" He turned toward Kitty. "If I were you, I'd start running. You wouldn't want to make Akira's sacrifice pointless, would you?"

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

"He believed the burst of power would make a difference. That this would make him useful in the roads ahead. A grave mistake. Obviously he forgot how ruthless this form was in the past!" He turned toward Kitty. "If I were you, I'd start running. You wouldn't want to make Akira's sacrifice pointless, would you?"

looks at him shaking"the thing is . . i dont know if i should run or not .. i want to run because . . im scared"looks at him with silver eyes"but i also dont want to because i believe that . . shikimaru . . he will come back ...and ill make sure of it"

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

It had taken some time, but Jin had finally found a crewmate, after everyone had vanished while he was asleep, he used his wolven senses to find a scent and follow it.. And that scent belonged to Shikimaru.

"First rule, treat women with respect" Jin said, as he dashed to Kitty's side. "Second rule, never threaten. And my third rule, never become obsessed with power." Jin finished, drawing two of his blades. "You've broken all three."

He took a combat stance, as both of his swords glistened, and began to glow with a yellow light. Usually the fusion of two of his skills would do that.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"HA! You intend to fight your own crewmate, despite the current situation? That's not very smart! He turned his attention to Kitty. "I'm afraid Akira will most likely never return, as long as I'm conscious!" Despite currently being weaponless, Youko was completely at ease. "Besides...Akira and I..are one and the same."

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
"HA! You intend to fight your own crewmate, despite the current situation? That's not very smart! He turned his attention to Kitty. "I'm afraid Akira will most likely never return, as long as I'm conscious!" Despite currently being weaponless, Youko was completely at ease. "Besides...Akira and I..are one and the same."

starts growlign more"thats not true . . THATS NOT TRUE SHIKIMARU ISNT A SICK POWER CRAVING MONSTER LIKE YOU!!"starts saying a few spell and water surround him and then quickly turns to many ice needles and dart straight at him

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
shikimaru69

starts growlign more"thats not true . . THATS NOT TRUE SHIKIMARU ISNT A SICK POWER CRAVING MONSTER LIKE YOU!!"starts saying a few spell and water surround him and then quickly turns to many ice needles and dart straight at him

"I do not crave power, I simply possess it. Akira is merely the human form of Youko. He couldn't unlock this hidden power when he first met you lot because his body lacked necessary strength. Now that he is stronger, he can unlock the Fox Bandit's ultimate power, at the price of his freedom, so to speak." Using incredible speeds that even the single tailed Youko could not possess, he avoided the needles and appeared behind them both. "If you plan to defeat me, let me tell you that it'd be just about impossible." Youko said, however with no sense of pride, but rather as if it were a fact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff