Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III
Hello...., His name is uhh, unknown.

"Are you telling the truth?" Tobi asked, suspicious.
I stand next to Tobi and the man wondering wat they are talking about. "May I ask what are you two talking about?"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
iShingetsu Solace
Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III

I stand next to Tobi and the man wondering wat they are talking about. "May I ask what are you two talking about?"

"Not now, Mar, mommy and daddy are talking." Tobi continued. "So is this guy strong?"

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
iShingetsu Solace
Captain Tobi99
Arrtisius Ragnor III

"Not now, Mar, mommy and daddy are talking." Tobi continued. "So is this guy strong?"
I shoot Tobi an annoyed look and say "I seriously doubt you understand a waord hes saying brother."

Savage Ladykiller

starts jumping Around happily "oh i know ill go to tobi to mess with"giggles and pops out a spell book form my top hat asnd says a few word amnd i disappear and reappear next to tobi"TOBI!!!!!!"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
starts jumping Around happily "oh i know ill go to tobi to mess with"giggles and pops out a spell book form my top hat asnd says a few word amnd i disappear and reappear next to tobi"TOBI!!!!!!"

Tobi sighs deeply. "Shouldn't you two have followed Uzumaki or Shikimaru? I'm sure they're in more danger than I am right now. Come to think of it, where'd Dess go?" He looked around.

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

Tobi sighs deeply. "Shouldn't you two have followed Uzumaki or Shikimaru? I'm sure they're in more danger than I am right now. Come to think of it, where'd Dess go?" He looked around.

looks at him mad now"well fine then be like that a** hole "opens the spell book again" im goin jerk" growls and says a spell and disappears and reappears next to shikimaru looks around"????"

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

-Dess is still trying to find his way through this damn blizzard, then he uses telepethy and porjects an image to tobi's mid showing it to him and everyone around him- "Why'd I have to go north... Oh hiya Tobi, I'm stuck in a damn blizzard"

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

I look at Tobi and say "Well I bet the dont want any help knowing them especially Dess."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

looks at him mad now"well fine then be like that a** hole "opens the spell book again" im goin jerk" growls and says a spell and disappears and reappears next to shikimaru looks around"????"

Shikimaru held his open wound, still in front of the sand-like enemy.

Hunter

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

The man held Shikimaru by the throat. "What should I do with you?" He wondered. "Kill you now..or arrest you?" He gazed at his blade. "I think the former will be more fun."
"Desert..." He started off, with his sword razor sharp.

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

I look at Tobi boredly and say "fine ill go help shikamaru." I open a vortex and step through.I apear next to shikamaru in dark angel form stage 2 with my wings,completely black eyes,large claws, and a pure evil dark aura surrounding me.

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69
Ciel_Phantomhive_159
Captain Tobi99
Ciel_Phantomhive_159

looks at shikimaru"eh?!?! h hey w what the hel happened?" looks at the sand-like enemy"what the hell?"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"s**t..." Shikimaru said, holding his bloody arm. If he took an attack like that at close range, it'd split him in two.

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

shikimaru69
"s**t..." Shikimaru said, holding his bloody arm. If he took an attack like that at close range, it'd split him in two.
I look at shikamaru and say "Would you like some help?"

Savage Ladykiller

shikimaru69

stares at shikimaru and his bloody arm"mmm . . ."eyes turn silver and smiles"blood nice . . hey would you like some help there?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff