Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jiro sat up and looked over his shoulder in the direction of Maxine after hearing something. Weaping, something he could no longer do. But he wondered why Maxine was crying, sobbing or whatever you wanted to call it. At times he wished he could do exactly what she was doing but beign a vampire he no longer could. Sighing to himself he layed back down. But something was bothering, like someone poking him in the side but he couldn't stop it. Sitting up again he jumped to his feet. His body wanted him to go over to Maxine and see what was wrong. It was happenign again, and he still didn't know why. When Maxine was sad like now his body wanted him to comfort her, when she was in danger he had to save her. What was up with him, no what was up with her.

Growling under his breath his body began to walk towards Maixne dispite his trying to turn around. He soon was hovering over her where she sat on the rock, her sobs now louder, even though they had been crystal clear from where he was. He staredat her, with his emerald eyes. They had returned to their hard state, no longer showing sorrow, maybe a bit of confusin though. "Why are you crying?" He asked, even though his voice was gentle, he spoke it softly but in a low voice, almost a bit annoyed. But it was hard to tell.

He really didn't like how his body kept doing this but he couldn't ask James, after the first year of being a vampire was over he left to go live on his own. He hasn't seen James since then, not that he really wanted to though. He may have been the man who gave him this new life however he himself was a bit of an odd character. He wasn't one you wanted to hang around for too long which is why he left after the first year. He has been here ever since. he didn't really like to travel but his home town is very, very, very far from where he is now.

((Sorry its short, I got a dang writers block again))
User ImageUser Image

Maxine stood up and moved away from him. "You don't care, honestly, i don't care even if you did care, you know you can't just make it out that i'm off my bloody rocker one tick and the next want to invade my head and know all my secrets! I don't know what school they send you little blood sucking boys to, but i can promise you that it's not one that has any Marriott when dealing with the human race! Further more, thank you for saving me but i'm sure we're done here, so how 'bout rather then making me feel two inches tall cause i know what i saw and i'm the only one i can ever trust on that. You just leave me the bloody hell a lone to do whatever i want. For god shakes i've been coming here since i was seven! Never before have i ever seen your smug self. Why on the night when my heart finally breaks does your horrid, cruel, bitter, jerk, of a self have to be here! Isn't my own misery enough to get me by, I'm pretty sure i was doing good enough by myself, i know how to ruin my own life thanks!"

Maxine's body was in full fledged convolutions her eyes shut tight as her voiced raised more, she thanked the gods that no one could hear her screams as her break down hit her. That was one of the reasons she loved the sanctuary this place was. She could do whatever she wanted and no one could ever say anything about it. This was her place, the place for heart ache,for dreams, and her lake to share her pain with. Slowly she fell to her knees the tears still fresh in her eyes as she was loosing her strength it'd been along day, not a one could blame her for this, after all, she was only human, but that was okay with her. Max gave up on trying to hide the tears, no way would that happen, she couldn't hide the sorrow her soul always kept so bundled up, not anymore, it had reached its maximum. Once on her knees she stayed like that looking up into the moon, crying, she was silent, hardly breathing, the tears just kept rolling down her cheeks. Maxine wasn't even really sure if she had emotions left in her body besides sadness. Happy... what was happy, something long ago, that's all she knew. Jacob had betrayed her, he'd left her alone here in the middle of no where, she didn't care what he'd said anymore, anything he'd spoken must have been a lie, if he could break her heart with out even knowing it, then she was a mere mortal to his invincibly of knowledge.

The moon was reflecting into Maxine's eyes now, her body was quivering, her heart had snapped and she wished that she could have been dead so it wouldn't have hurt. Jacob had been the reason she kept living through all her parents crap, the reason she'd kept fighting to do her best. Jacob had been her star-shined night in the middle of the blackness. Once upon a time Jacob had hopes for them, her head was playing like a matinee movie, cheep and horrible to remember. Everything was set to the tune of California-Metro Station.

Their first kiss was in mid June the cherry blossoms were holding onto the tree and it was slightly windy, she felt his breath on her lips so sweet, her parents had been fighting and Maxine fled, Jacob as always was open. They sat out on his roof gazing out at the stars for a long moment, they'd almost kissed and her heart was beating fast, then all of a sudden his lips were to hers, she almost started to struggle but realized what was going on and quickly held her hand to the back of his head, her lips playing with his. It had been so sweet, so needed, so perfect...

What do you say we leave for California
If we drive all night we can make it by the morning
And no one has to know if we decide to go
What do you say we leave for California

The first time she'd driven a car, he'd been there in the seat beside her. Since Jacob was two years older then her, he'd driven her pretty much everywhere Maxine's hair was blue by then, he was leaving for college in the fall, they had one perfect summer together before he'd leave. Maxine had two months and five days before he'd tell her they should just be friends. Five seconds until she turned on the ignition. Everything was combusting in her life. She was in love and to her he felt the same. As the key turned in his slightly beat up car it roared to life and Maxine jumped back in her seat, her eyes wide with fear, slowly Jacob had put his rather large hand on her thigh and she nodded putting the car into drive. They were up in the mountains in a clearing, this was her initial practice. Three minutes until she'd almost kill them both, eight until they'd wake up after the crash, nine until they'd start laughing, twenty until they'd move out of the tin can car. Thirty until they'd stop hugging. A full night before they'd leave the area and head back to humanity. What seemed like forever lost in each others eyes.

If I strum chords, would you sing a song with me
If I leave town would you leave along with me
And we can fly away to outer space
Or we can find a way to leave this place

Maxine's heart skipped a beat, she'd known now why he'd broken up with her, on their third year anniversary he'd asked her where she'd seen herself in five years, she responded by starting college at some big, most likely expensive place. That wasn't what he'd wanted to hear, he wanted her to be his forever, locked away in her arms, the house wife, with a white picket fence and three little blond children out in the yard throwing balls at each other. Suddenly she understood, he'd hoped she had changed, though she hadn't, nor would she ever change. Max was stuck the way she was for better or for worse til the day she died. Though she loved dancing after she'd grown to old she wanted to become a pediatric oncologist, though she never wanted kids of her own, she did want to help them. In truth Maxine was to terrified of the genes that she had gotten from her parents and she figured that their mutated and tampered genetics should never be passed on past her. She would die with them, with out having children, that would be her story.

Maxine was still her stasis from her mind, though the tears got worse, she had her answers five times over that night, why he'd left, if he still knew her, everything. None of it was what she wanted to hear, it was in fact her fault that Jacob had left, because she couldn't conform and be tamed it wasn't in her genetics. The tears started to crush out of her eyes much quicker now as she gazed up at the moon, they brushed down her throat and even whetted the side of her hoodie. Slowly she rose from her knees, her feet instantly going up into the dancers pose in the sand with no shoes on. Maxine did a few simple spins, her mind blank, just the simple song rushing through it. "What do you say we leave for California." After she sang that she fell down her mind broken, her body just as defeated she was curled into the fetal position as she cried, her wrists under her face, keeping it from the harsh sand.

((There be a long one. I got inspired by the song lol))
User Image
Jiro listened as Maxine shouted at him. He simply closed his eyes and took it. Bloodsucker, parasite, leech, they were all true. He listened to the anguish, anger and overwellming saddeness in her voice. She was in pain and thus she was taking it out, and since he had made his way over to her, he was getting it. Though it wasn't like he didn't deserve it. But he nodded slightly to saving her, he didn't need thanks when he didn't want to save her in the first place. His body wanted to. He chuckled slightly to himself at her last couple of comments. "You think I didn't ruin my life either, if you call what I am now a life you're terribly mistaken." He commented in his soft and gentle voice, his emerald eyes opening to look at her. When he gave his soul away he didn't expect what happened to him. He was turned into a vampire and he had no clue what he was getting himself into. He took a step towards her as she fell and reached out to touch her but slowly bought his hand back. His cool skin would only make it worse.

He watched as she stood up once more and spun around, completly out of her mind. Her sorrow was clouding her sense of judgement. But after she had said a sentence he didn't really understand he ran over to her as she collapsed on the sand. What Maxine had said was probably a memory, he pitted to see her in fetal postion. His body wanted him to comfort her, as it had wanted to save her before and he could not stop it, so this time he was going to just go with it. Sitting down next to Maxine his arms spred behind him as a support as he leaned back he looked down at the fetal postioned Maxine. Talking a deep breath he got ready to speak. He didn't reall yliek to talk but he would be talking for quite a bit to try and calm her.

"You know everyone had trouble, pain that makes them want to die but there is always happiness somewhere. Everyone has a reason to live, whether they find out right away or as their life progresses. Whatever your going through I can almost guarinty that when I was alive, a human that my problems would overcome yours with ease. My life was never a happy one, I had no friends, I was beaten everyday of my life by own paretns. I was hated, even if I did something good I was called a 'mistake'. I never had a reason to live but I stuck to my theory and waited, and waited for the day I would find my reason for living. However I never did, but I am still trying to find it. Instead however I was turned into what you see today after nearly getting killed by my parents. I don't know exactly what happened to you but my problems keep going, my pains never end." Jiro said looking up into the stars. If she was listening this might calm her down. His voice was very soothing and he was attempting to comfort her.

"I can no longer express my sorrow and simply have to deal with it, day in and out without and way to express it. If I did bad things would happen. I cannot cry, I cannot show extream anger, I must botttle them up and only let it lose when I am, far, far away. I can't do so many things, even if I wanted to make a friend I can't it only hurts me more, especially if I lose control. I could go on for ages about my problems but my point is, you still have a full out life. You can do things I cannot, you can still fix what was broken or even better find something better. What you do is your choice." He said finishing up his little comforting thing. He didn't think he was very good at it, but he hoped he had helped. He continued to stare up in the sky. His eyes simply staring up at the cresent moon, clouds started to form in the sky, it would rain either now or later tonight or even tommorow. But for now it was only a scattered few. Stars could be seen covering the sky except a few that were hidden. The lake shone with the reflections of the stars and the moon, small bugs like grasshoppers could be heard and overall it was peaceful.

He glanced slightly over to Maxine and sighed. "I can leave if you want, but I won't leve this town, I rather like this one." He said softly. It may not be what his body wanted him to do, but thats what he would do. Sometimes you just needed to be alone, no one to bug you, just being alone. Moving his left hand up he finally pushed the hair out of his face before putting his hand back down as a balance. Both of his emerald eyes now clearly visable, but completly distracted as he looked up. He was confused, yet going with it. For now anyways.
User ImageUser Image

"You think it's all about you, is that what your complex is, never once did i say i cared other then for you to leave me alone, you wish to be alone treat others with the same respect, i reached out to be your friend once already and you cast my hand away so that i will never return. You got your wish i no longer care to give you a second glance. As for leaving I do not care, this is public land and frankly you're the public as well as I am. You have no obligation to speak to me, so i suggest you don't, because i have no wish to speak to you, ever." Her words were a plethora of cold intent, made even more clear by the shrill sound of her voice.

Maxine had known enough for these boys in her life, they were not worth more then a spit, none of them really cared, they found some fascination or another with her, she was pretty some were simply the vile pervs that the earth chose to provide. Though Maxine found no interest in them she knew plenty of girls that fawned over their good looks doing anything just to be 'with' that person, though she found no interest in it. To her he was simply another boy on the street. Maxine finally was able to zip up her hoodie and put her pants back on, her skin and clothes were dry enough they would not even dampen the other garments.

Maxine looked up at the sky, there were a few clouds on this a very starry night, however nothing that showed signs of rain. She was quickly mistaken as there was a crack, thunder and lightning, crap. Quickly Max stood up again, she remembered a shack deep in the woods, though it would provide shelter for her. She was about to leave when she turned back to the boy. "Come on then, no use if you get struck by lightning, it'll just make me feel bad for you, something i have no intention of doing." She said with a small smirk and waited for him to fall into step with her. It was annoying she'd give him that, but at least he was someone to talk the storm through with, if they talked that was. Max didn't hate him, however his annoyance and the days events mixed with Jacobs heart breaking news was almost to much for her to bare.

Everything was starting to spin again as her head kept going back to his first appearance, he looked so out of place standing alone at the mall, though he looked to be fitting in as himself. She was simply lost from Sera and would have never even noticed him had it not be for that misfortune. But quickly the misfortune became real. He now seemed to be everywhere, in her head, at her lake, well the lake at least, the mall, where would he show up next, her home. "If you plan on killing me after i'm going to help you, i hope i give you indigestion."

User Image
Jiro chuckled to hismelf at her comments, cold yes, but in his mind he deserved it. He was a blood sucker, he killed to live, not exacly the nice pleasent peaceful life he had dreamed about when he was human. She was right when at first he tried to avoid heard and have nothing to do with her. It was true and he wished it would stay true but his body didn't agree to it very much. He looked up lightly at the sky, thunder rumbled and with his eye sight he spotted a flash of yellow quite far away. The sky was darkened and the stars and moon were now hidden.

As Maxine asked him to follow her he was about to refuse but once again he followed. His eyes wandered on to her silver necklass once more. This girl, the strangly familiar necklass, geez what a day. He must be going insane. He followed slowly in her footsteps. His pace was really slow just to match hers, not really what he liked, he would have much prefered to walk at his own pace. But once more his body had control. His mind went through todays events slowly with each step he took. What a day, so uncommon for Jiro to have this happen to him.

As she brough up a topic he froze in place and his eyes widened. In a hurry he rushed towards her and spun her around with ease so she was facing him, eye to eye, "Please, I beg of you, please do not talk about that. Lets say its a taboo topic, please. The less I think about it the more control I have the more I talk about it the more well....." he pleaded but then dropped the subject. "Sorry." He mumbled and let go. He looked down slightly and closed his eyes, breathing slowly. His eyes were actually showed panic as did his facial expressions. His throat was beginning to burn and he knew this was getting bad.

((Sorry its short, I got nothing))
User ImageUser Image

Maxine sighed and gently put her fingers under his chin raising it to gaze into his eyes. "Don't worry, nothing will happen, I'll drop the subject." She slowly looked into his eyes for a moment, she was showing compassion, why she didn't know, but he'd shown himself to her, so she guessed now that they were even. Though she studied his face slowly, taking in every perfect mark of his skin. Slowly committed it to memory, not wanting to forget how he looked now in case he pissed her off later. Now he actually looked scared, for the first time he looked human, and that made Maxine wanted to comfort him.

Before she could catch herself she slowly started to move closer to him, her lips gently moving to his as she pressed them softly against his cold pale pink lips. Her face flushed though his still remained its Icy tone, Maxine closed her eyes softly before her hand moved more to his cheek then under his chin. With in a few seconds lightning cracked not far off and she jumped back, clearing her throat and muttering a soft "Sorry" Before turning back and heading quickly in the direction of the cabin, his lips had been so soft, so gentle, nothing like she'd ever felt before, but then, she'd never even felt him before, besides being in his arms, and that was only after she'd almost died, not the most romantic of things to have happen.

After about ten more minutes of walking they reached the slightly weathered looking old cabin, though its windows were good along with the walls. There was fire wood stacked and the furniture inside wasn't all that torn. She loved this place almost as much as the lake, it held many firsts for her behind the walls that now looked like so much death. Quickly she grabbed a armful of logs and took it just inside the door, dropping them before getting two more, this would last the night at least.

User Image
Jiro sighed with relief as she dropped the topic. Now as long as he didn't think about it, he would be ok, well not really him but Maxine. He blinked slightly as she watched Maxines eyes show as if she was sorry for him and hten they seemed to wander around his face. This was getting a little odd for him and then next thing he knew, something was touching his lips. He had his eyes closed for half a second and when he opened them the next thing he knew Maxine was kissing him. He was stunned, to stunned to do anything. All he did was stood their, basically acting like an idiot. But as a clash of thunder came he blankly looked up then back over to Maxine who had stopped. He was glad she had stopped. She had been well... to close to his.....teeth. As she mumbled a slight sorry he nodded, his hair slowly falling back over his left eye and his expression went hard again. Ten minutes of silence past and he recoginised where they were going. They were heading towards the cabin he had made, who knows how long ago. He looked at all the wood he had cut not to long ago simply staring at it bewildered. "How.....how did you find this place, when did you fidn this place?" He said looking over to Maxine.

A couple weeks or months ago he wasn't sure, he was a terrible time keeper. Well anyways awhile ago and several times before and ever now and then he would leave this cabin. Just to get away from it all for a little now and then. Just like a couple years ago he had run into James, and he had a new newborn with him, one Tyson Junsei he guessed trying to remember. But that was besides the point at the moment, but the real thing was how did Maxine and when did she find this place, it was probably on one of the days he was gone. But never the less he walked into his home. Everything was man made, except for a few tools and a little bits of cusion he had bought before. Everything was basically made out of wood he had cut. it was a little worn down in some parts but when it got bad he would simply replace it. He looked around the room and listened as he hear the rain beginning to fall and slowly hitting the roof. He closed the door after Maxine came back in with more wood.

He didn't need the warmth of course but he used it as a source of light and Maxine would probably like it. He walked over to one of the chairs and sat himself down. His eyes shut and his mind clear, well not really. Sighing softly he opened his eyes and looked over to Maxine. "That neckless, where did you get it?" He asked. He was asking a lot of questions yes but he had his reasons. This one was because that neckless seemed so familiar, but yet he couldn't remember it, even with his vampire memory, it was driving him insane. He leaned forward in his chair slightly to look at Maxine. Not even bothering to mention the fact she kissed him, actually he was tryign not to remember it. She had been so close if he had...no he had to stop thinking about it. he could have killed her if he had tried. He could kill her now if he wanted to but, killing mindlessly was not what he wanted to do.

((And my cursed writers block continues yay!!!!! stare ))
User ImageUser Image

Maxine didn't make eye contact with him, she wasn't going to be able to for awhile, she hadn't wanted to kiss him, that much she knew, though she wasn't as mad at him anymore, he was still a vile leach that belonged in a pond, not that he'd really done anything to her tonight besides try to help her, and well he had saved her life and caught her from falling, however that didn't count because... well just because she wasn't going to let it. He was a jerk, and she was slowly falling for something she could never happen. Maybe it was easier for her to love him, over how other girls would have felt because she was used to the cold comings of family. Maxine really didn't know, all she knew was that she couldn't, nothing could ever happen between them, it wasn't right, nor would it ever be right. She would never be like him and he would never return to his human state, besides she was rushing her thoughts now, she didn't love him, she just was infatuated, he was attractive, and smart, seemingly kind, at least in her opinion if no one else's. It had been awhile since Maxine had ever even had a crush, well besides the small one she held for Sera's brother, but that was a secret, he was just so easy to tease.

Slowly she snapped up at his question. "Um... I found it, well... three years ago? I guess, hm...Yeah about three years, i was a little younger, but i came out here after a fight with my parents, and there was smoke coming from the forest when it started to rain, I figured there was a house or something back here, but when i got here no one was home...." She remembered that day, it was very... very wet. But never the less she'd fought with her parents and ran out of the house crying, Max loved the rain for that reason, when you cry the drops always hid it. If the rain is cold, like it so often was in their little town, then you have a reason for your cheeks and nose to be red. Everything about crying could be explained. "I thought someone would be home, though no one was, and well it was cold and i was only about thirteen, so the warmth was nice." She said softly knowing that she really could have been endanger when she'd done it. The thought made her laugh now, she was sitting across from a vampire for heavens sake. Slowly Maxine took a seat against the cool wood bench that was against the wall by her. She quickly however found it uncomfortable and unzipped her hoodie wrapping it up like a pillow and laying on it, putting her legs up on the bench. She was looking at Jiro through her hair as it fell over her face a little. Then he asked his next question about her necklace.

In truth Maxine never really knew about her necklace, she'd always guessed that she'd had it sense birth, although the chain always had seemed to hang in the same spot, never leaving her neck. The silver curl always hung down by her breasts, almost molded to her skin. She could never remember not having it. "I'm not really sure, I think I've had it sense birth, though i don't remember who gave it to me, my parents don't remember for that matter." she said with a small smile, something her parents didn't know it seemed impossible, yet gave her a vindictive pleasure. "I guess I've always had it, though i've never taken it off, which is very weird in itself cause i mean, everyone changes their accessory. It just seems to fit with everything i wear, or my skin or... well it always looks right." She knew she was probably making about zero sense to Jiro now, though she didn't really mind.

((Kinda long, your other RPC is going up now. Did you talk to cow?))
User Image
Jiro listened to her answer. So three years ago, hmmmmmm but as she went on with her description it struck him. He had been there and hiding, he had heard someone approaching and kinda ran out of the house for like three days and didn't return till after that. He chuckled out loud very slightly at his own stupiedity for doing so. When it came to certain things, even though he is a vampire it didn't mean he was not jumpy. He didn't btoher mentioning it was him that owned this home though. She didn't ask nor did he want her to know that a vampire lived here. Then something struck him once more. The last time he saw James, was about a month or so ago and he still had Tyson with him and had requested that he could stay with him for a little while. Although this vamire was quite old and didn't like to kill as well he was suppose to be a handful and Jiro did owe James for turning him into a vampire. Even though he didn't really like being one he should atleast help him out, but oh when was Tyson suppose to arrive. He soon went into thought as she finished talking about the cabin and he jumped up.

"Tommorow." He muttered to himself and quickly looked around the room, his eyes wide. He quickly closed them and listened, no sign of a vampire coming yet. For now it was safe, he knew this guy didn't like to kill but it didn't mean he had any control or not. He slowly sank back into his seat and tried to act like nothing was wrong. Although he was a little jumpy. But when she mentioned the neckless he stopped and turned to her. As her explantioned went on he sighed. Nope, this told him nothing, and now he was slightly confused. He sensed something about that neckless but if she had it since her birth and never taken it off, how could he know it? Unless he saw it before she was born, but where? He sighed softly once more in his gentle voice still confused. He banged his head lightly against the chair. He really needed to get a calandar, he could never remember the corect day. Tommorow morning Maxine had to be gone, otherwise it could mean big trouble for her if Tyson couldn't control himself. As it was Jiro had a hard time doing it and Tyson was suppose to be about half his age.

Ok now he was just making himself sound like an old man, well he was very old as it was, he lost count after 56 years of being a vampire not including the already 17.5 years he had been alive. But yet he still looked 17 maybe 18 with his cold expressions, however once you got him to show an expression he looked as human as anyone else. However there was the fact he was cold as ice though. He glanced over to the firewood Maxine had brought in and slowly lifted himself from his seat. With what appeared to be teleportatuon almost he was over in front of the wood pile on his knees in no time. However all he had done was did a small jog at his normal speed. He grabbed a couple logs and through them into the fireplace, not even sure why he built it anymore. Grabbing some newspapers that were on top of the fire place he crumpled it up and tossed it in before grabbing a match, lighting it and throwing it in too. The fire burned quickly throw the paper and slowly began to burn its way at the log until it cought as well. Then with a more human walk he got back up and went over to his chair before slouching down in it once more. Well at this moment it was a good thing he had built the fireplace. He didn't need teh warmth, geez he couldn't feel it basically but a human like Maxine should apprecate it.

((Lol I had something I could work off of and well yeah. Anywho yeah I sent a pm to cow. And the writers block continues.))
User Image

It had been a long day for Sera, and she still wasn't sure on whether or not she should go home. She fiddled with a charm on her neck as she sat on the corner of the street. Not a great place to sit, but Sera didn't really care at the moment. She needed time to think, so she was going to have that time. Sera had always kept this charm with her, because she was told that it had been given to her by her mother. The thing seemed to be attached to her somehow, but she never had the need to take it off. She liked it actually. It seemed odd, but it gave her a sense of hope for some reason. She couldn’t really explain it, because she thought herself crazy for even imagining such a thing. She sighed as she watched the sky. The clouds seemed to get thicker and it began to feel more tense. Sera had always been sensitive to nature, and loved it. She was what people called a Pantheist. Someone who believed that nature was more important than people liked to see. She felt connected and was almost always in awe with it. She believed that there was a stronger force out there, but she had no idea what. Her foster parents didn’t really support her religion, but they let it slide. At least she wasn’t satanic or anything. That wouldn’t go over well with the family.

Alex, on the other hand, was like the perfect child. He was a Christian, and was a 4.0 GPA student. The foster parents seemed more proud of him than anything. Then again, she couldn’t blame them. If she was a mother, she would be proud of him too. A small smile escaped her lips. She was proud of him. He could do it, and she was glad that he could. It showed that he had the strength to move past everything and focus on what needed to be done. He was set on his future. He wanted to become a Surgeon. He was a dreamer. So was Sera. She had always wanted to work with children. The ones that were like her. Given up and lost on who they were, but in order to do that, she had to get past her own barriers that she set up. She was a wall inside herself. She was afraid to let her dreams act out, scared that they might hurt her in the long run... She was afraid of failure.

Sera jumped when she felt the cool raindrops land on her skin. Slowly she began to walk home. She didn’t feel like calling a ride, because now she had more time to think to herself. She made her feet move ahead of her, even though she didn’t really want to. Her thoughts were once again interrupted by thunder in the distance. She smiled. She absolutely adored thunder storms. It was a natural occurrence that she could loose herself in. She was soon soaked as she walked home, but she didn’t mind. She used to do this all the time, so she grew immune to getting sick from the cold rain.

I'm at this old hotel
But can't tell if I've been breathing or sleeping
Or screaming or waiting for the man to call
And maybe all of the above
Cause mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps
While spitting out the blood and screaming
"Someone save us!"

Sera jumped as her phone went off in her pocket. She quickly pulled it out. It was Alex. “Hello?” She answered. “Hey, Are you almost home? Mom’s worried.” He replied. He had grown used to calling her mom. “Yeah, I’m right down the block. I’ll be there in a minute.” She said before hanging the phone up. She turned down the corner to her house and sighed. Lovely. Hell was waiting. When she entered the house, Holly was instantly on her and going on about how she was wet and going to get sick, and how she shouldn’t be out in these storms. Sera just ignored her and went up to change before heading to bed.
User Image
Tyson raced through the opened field, running much, much faster then any human ever could, and as always enjoying ever second of it. A smile was basically ingrained into his facial expressions as he raced. He had forgotten all about going to live with this new vampire until moments ago when James told him to hurry and get out of here. He had been told very briefly about what this 'Jiro' guy was suppose to be like. He seemed like such a boring guy, this was goign to be no fun, unless he could change this Jiro person. His grinned curved up more as he smiled, it appeared a new challenge was set in front of the vampire. He had also been told that James had turned this Jiro kid into a vampire as well, some 50-60 maybe even 70 or 80 years ago. James couldn't remember and he had asked him not to question Jiro about it. Even though James at first seemed like a bad guy who might kill you if you bug him, he was actually really fun to annoy. Well that is if you can get away from him in time, thus why he was so fast.

Thick blond hair and light blue eyes, a rather tall shape and a slightly muscleur build, and there you have Tyson. Well then theres his personallity, one that can be really fun or just a headache. It all depends on how you look at life. He hummed one of his favourite songs, and kept switching songs everytime he forgot the next part. He must have gone through a hundered songs per mile, and at his speed travelling miles didin't take that long. Although it would atleast take hi mto day break to get to the small town where Jiro was. He had been told he might have to look a little bit for the cabin that he stays in. He had a basic description of how Jiro looked to but he had forgotten to ask what he was like. Oh well he would ind out. His grin continued to grow wider with each thought, excitment slowly building in his mind. What would happen once he got there was a mystery and that was slowly amkign him run fast with anticapation.

Tyson has been a vampire for about 25 years not including his age at the time. Add them together and he is about 43 years old, he willingly burst into laughter at the thought. He may be about 43 years old but he looked like any old 18 year old, he never aged, grew smarter, was stronger, faster and just about everythign else. He loved being a vampire, although like all good things there had to be something that had a downfall to it. He like every other vampire got thirsty. Although he may be a 'social butterfly' he often got tempted to just suck a person dry or when he was talkign he would run away. Never getting to finish his story or whatever he was saying. he hated doing that since he liked to talk, on and on and on without ever having to take a breath yet sometimes he had to run and it saddened him to do so. But never-the-less he always forgot about it later because he usual found something new and fun to do. He loved to try new things no matter how stupied it may be, one time he tried sky diving another bungee-jumping and even a job! He always liked to find out what was fun and what was boring, it made life more interesting.

Especially when you lived forever. Another bit of laughter came from him and he went back to humming. Just looking into the night sky and how the things were he knew that as he kept going straight he was probably going to get cought up in a storm. He shrugged, who cared he loved nature, it was one of his best subjects in school when they studied it. His shoes slowly soaked in the moister of the dew on the grass and with ever step he took he could hear a slight squish which only kept him laughing, because he couldn't feel it, he only heard it. The signs in the sky indicated that a storm was going on somewhere i nthe directio nhe was heading to. He wondered if it was where he was heading, but he kept running, not bothering to stop to catch his breathe. He wanted to get to his new home fast, well he wasn't sure if he would stay there long. James never told him how long he was suppose to stay there, maybe forever maybe a couple days. He shrugged slightly during his run. He would find out depending on how boring it was there.

((And Tyson is on his way, duh duh duh!!!! Jiro your so doomed! Yay my writers block is slowly going away!!))
User Image

Sera slept comfortably for the most part, except for the loud thunder strikes that seemed to penetrate her sleep. That was a downfall to storms. they tended to keep you up. No matter how hard she tried to sleep, another boom echoed in her ears like a repetitive gong strike. Her light blue eyes trailed over the shadows that were being cast by the lightning. It was an interesting sight to her. She glanced at her clock and looked at the digital numbers that seemed glued to it. 5:13am. She sighed and switched the position she was laying in, and laid on her back to stare at the ceiling in the hopes of going back to sleep. She seemed to find hundreds of little shapes that were pasted to the ceiling. A small laugh escaped her lips. She glanced out her window and watched the storm take place, and ended up falling asleep. her dreams played across her eyelids like vivid art. They seemed real, but were far from it. Her dreams were pleasant.

When she woke again, it was by Holly calling her name. Sera groaned and tried to ignore her. It didn’t work. Never did. “Seralyn! Get up. It’s time for church. You have fifteen minutes to get ready. Let’s go!” Holly was irritated. She never used Sera’s full name unless she was irritated. So, Sera got up. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Holly. “What’s wrong?” Her curiosity bugged her many many times. Holly sighed and looked over at her. “Jeff.” That was all she said. Sera raised an eyebrow. “Don’t worry about it...” She said and walked out of the room. Sera was now confused. What was wrong with Jeff? Maybe she should listen in. Quickly, she pulled out a white dress that rested right above her knees, and was spaghetti strapped and put it on. She slipped on a pair of silver heels and put her hair up half way. This family had to dress up for church. It was a major rule. ‘Be presentable when you enter God’s temple’. They didn’t call church church. They called it ‘The Temple’. Lovely.

Sera quietly opened her door and listened for Holly and Jeff’s whispers. They were in their room. Sera softly walked over and listened as quietly as she could.
“Jeff, really. She isn’t bad, she just needs time.”
“Are you going to say that if this continues? She’s out for hours and stays out in the rain. That isn’t normal. I don’t think anything is going to change with her. She’s too distant form us, and it’s easy to see she isn’t religious. She falls asleep in church.”
“Your going to bring religion in as a reason now? So what if she isn’t religious. She respects our religion, and doesn’t criticize.”
“Yeah, around us. Who knows what she says outside the house.”
“That doesn’t matter. It’s her opinion. We aren’t sending her back.”

Sera couldn’t listen after that. They were talking about her...And sending her back. She sighed. It was bound to happen. She walked down stairs and waited while she was half way zoned out. Finally, Holly and Jeff made it downstairs. “Ready?” Holly asked with a small smile. Sera and Alex nodded.

At church, yeah, She fell asleep. She couldn’t help it. Church was boring. She didn’t mind going, she just hated how boring it was. Alex sat there watching Sera as she kept falling in and out of sleep. Sera tried to stay awake, and managed to the last ten minutes of church. What an accomplishment... Not. She couldn’t stop thinking about what would happen if she got sent back into a group home. She was tired of going from house to house and not being able to stay. Maybe she should talk to Holly and see what’s going on. Not now though. When they started to leave, Sera stayed back. “I’ll be back later...I’m going to take a walk.” She said not thinking about heels. Holly looked at her. “In those?” She said pointing to her heels. Sera shrugged. Why not? Holly sighed and nodded, then they all left. Sera started walking down the road and took a seat on a bench that was facing the woods. She smiled and took off her heels and walked into the opening in the woods. She watched her step, being careful not to step on anything that might hurt her. She took a seat at a tree when she was out of sight, and started humming her favorite song. Heaven help us.
User ImageUser Image

((Sorry i'm still in crunch week, i never really have time to write long ones, i only do now because i'm home sick... stupid headaches.))

Maxine smiled and let out a small "Thank you." as he built the fire, she was still laying against the wood bench though, not wanting to move, her body seemingly plastered to the bench, she was thinking about all the nights she'd spent here. Half her parents didn't even realize she was gone. It wasn't fair that she'd been delt such a s**t stack of cards, however it didn't matter anyways. then she thought of Sera, alone with her bible beating family. Max had always wanted a sister, and Sera was the closest thing she had. Slowly she began to think about it, having Sera move in with her, Maxine's room was by far big enough to put another large bed, or there were the guest rooms just down the hall. The more she thought about it, the more Maxine liked the idea.

Even more so, Sera had always impressed her parents so Maxine wasn't worried about that, she knew that her young friend would be instantly accepted into the family, although it might not be the most caring family, Max would be there, so it would make it better right? She really didn't know, but it was a hope that Maybe things would be better, and she knew they'd be better for Sera to have a stable home with out worry until she was eighteen or older if she liked. The more Maxine thought on it, the more it was all coming together in her head, she'd tell her parents once she got home that they needed another cellphone, credit card, and car for Sera, money was never an issue with her family they had millions more then they could ever spend.

Slowly Maxine found her way into her pocket and took out her cellphone. She knew that this was going to be sent in a few texts but it didn't matter. Quickly she flipped it open and searched for Sera in her vast bank of contacts. Once she found the cell number she wanted Maxine started to type quickly as if mad. ' Sera, I just thought of something which i'm sure will make you happy, I know things with Alex and that family aren't as good as we hopped when you got placed, however i have an Idea, what if you moved in with me, or well us, my family and I until you turned eighteen or after if that's what you'd like, it'd be a stable place and money's not an issue, plus you get to see my dull and pissed off face every morning, what do you say, I'd be fun i think, anyways, text me back, or I'll talk to you more about it when i get out of this cabin... I have a lot to say, that i can't tell you, and its killing me, but lets just say, that its been a very, very long day'

Maxine finished her text and slowly sat up, all the blood rushing to her head as she did, making her feel slightly woozy. Though slowly it settled and she was able to stand again, her long blue hair falling down her shoulders as she did. Maxine moved closer to the fire, sitting against the heated stone off to the edge of the flames, she loved being warm, although cold worked for her as well. Really it was almost all the same to her anymore. "Jiro.... I know I'm a pain in the butt, but, well, thanks for staying with me, i know you probably didn't want to or whatever, but.. I don't like going through storms alone, this means a lot." Max closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the stone, though she knew he'd probably blow it off, she hoped that he wouldn't.

User Image
Jiro nodded as he listened to her apoligise slightly. "Just go to sleep, you must leave in the morning as fast as you can. So get some rest." He pleaded softly and then adjusted himself in his wooden chair. The fire crackling just a little ways away. He knew that the other vampire was probably already on his way here, passing over fields and racing here. In the morning this place might not be a safe place for Maxine anymore. Although it wasn't a safe place to begin with his. His eyes shut but of course he didn't sleep. However to human eyes it may appear that he has. His mind wandered as he relaxed, easily in the chair. Warmth constantly trying to warm his skin, failing each time. He was slightly worried about tommorow and what it would bring. But his thoughts were drowned out by the crackling thunder, the small pitter patter of water on the roof and the fire spitting. Rather peaceful actually.

((Sorry my brains dead agin, well as soon as this day ends Tyson will arrive and Jiro will freak out))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff