Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

This stranger right here doesn't get out much? But he was so young, and it looked like he had no reason to not explore the world. " Ah, I know the feeling. I too do not get out much. I've always been...Busy, if you may call it." Yuuka muttered as she smiled. Busy was the right word. Yuuka never left her apartment block only for two reasons: shopping for supplies or helping one anyone who came to her door. Most of the time, Yuuka barricaded herself in her own comforts of her house. Why? Because until this day Yuuka had been training herself to become much stronger. Poor Yuuka didn't even get to enjoy festivals or activities. Speaking of activities, wasn't there a race for the Air users on soon? Either way, Yuuka wasn't going to go.
                      The air bender tilted her head at the view. "Hmm, only if I can come to see this view everyday...I would be living a fantastic life if I was" she laughed silently to herself. A fantasy that Yuuka didn't plan to make it real. Yuuka's bright blue eyes looked back at Emilius. He didn't know why he was going to the Water district? "That's strange, usually when a person travels, they have a reason for it" Yuuka said with a lovable laugh. "Well I guess not everybody is the same huh?" she added as she rubbed her eyes. "I'm going to seek for an object you cannot get at my district. It is some sort of bath water?" Yuuka questioned herself. Already she had forgotten what she was suppose to buy, typical. The young woman sighed, "I'm sure that my story is not a bit interesting.." she clarified him.
                      Yuuka noticed the winds began to calm down. As she leaned her lead out to look ahead she noticed that the ferry began to slow down. Why? They already arrived at the water district? Well it looks like the saying was true, time passes by when you're having fun. "Well, it looks like here's our stop.. she informed him as she gave a stretch, fixing her hair. Yuuka smiled as she tilted her head. "It was a short ride wasn't it?" she commented as she headed back to their seats. She was pretty sure Emilius was behind her but who knows? Yuuka doesn't like to double check.
                      When Yuuka reached their chairs, she immediately spotted her bag. She smiled in relief that it was not stolen, skipping happily towards it. Yuuka prepared her belongings making sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴅɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ sᴜғғᴇʀ?

x
x
x
x
x

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
~*~*~*~*~ Emilius Escalia

User Image

Emilius followed Yuuka to their seats. He picked up his own bag, securing it onto his shoulder. His excitement took over as he nearly dashed away from Yuuka. "Nice talking to you! I'm going to go explore!" He rushed down off of the boat. The water district was filled with bathhouses and beautiful people. Emilius gawked at them all, receiving strange looks in return. He sprinted through the streets, happy to be free from his duties.
However, this all came to an end when he saw some assassins.
"Prince! What are you doing here!?" They shouted. Emilius turned to face them. "We must return you to the palace this instant!" When they tried to grab him, he put on his best childish face and shed a few fake tears.
"Help me! These men are trying to take me!" He ran even faster now, and the strangers that surrounded the area began assisting his escape. The various shouts of "Let me go!" "He's the prince!" "Prince, get back here!" eventually became nothing more than whispers. Finding the nearest bathhouse, he dashed inside, nearly tripping as he noisily entered.

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

User Image
~Addison Victorian~

Addison made it back to the bath house, she may have been the Water Elementalist Master, but she had to maintain profile. Before going in the bath house she looked up, and saw some kids running on the roof tops, 'Training has already started, wonderful!' She smiled to herself. 'Just be safe and don't get caught'. Turning back into the bath house and hurried to Mai who was behind the main desk. "Sorry I'm late! I got... Distracted by the ferry." She looked at me with and odd facial expression. "Well just go in the back and quickly mash the herbs for the baths please." She opened the door to the back and pushed me in. Addison hoped that this wasn't the only thing she was going to be doing today.
Well at least she knew she was alone back here and could think about what she was going to do for the next meeting. Addison knew that she had them training hard right now, because she figured they would make a move soon. Which in her case would be bad. Addison couldn't complete her thoughts when she hear a loud crash in the front room.
Looking down she saw she was almost done, so it wouldn't hurt to look. She got up and peeked out the door Mai wasn't even there, she must be helping a customer. She went to the boy who was on the floor, "Ah, are you going to get up? Or do you need some help?" She squatted next to him lending her hand for his help.

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

The air bender smiled a farewell to him. "Nice meeting you" she muttered before the stranger left in a rush. Once Yuuka was ready, she exited the ferry knowing she'll be seeing it later when she returns how. As Yuuka stepped out of the ferry, she shoes clashed with the wooden board that was used a a docking place. She made her way out of the shipping area as she entered the district. She looked around the area, where was she suppose to got now? She had no idea where she was suppose to go. Yes, Yuuka had been in this district before she only visited a couple of times. Shrugging she walked into the crowded city, looking around. Hmm..I'm suppose to look for lilac bath water? I think... she thought as she began to search for shops that's more likely to sell them. Yuuka looked like a clueless child, spinning around in circles to get a good view of this districts. It was indeed different from hers. There were many bath houses unlike her, there was only one bath house in Yuuka's district. It must be refreshing to live here. I mean you could relax anytime you pleased! Yuuka smiled widely as she spun around one more time taking in the cities view.
                      A commotion attracted Yuuka's interest. It seemed that someone as causing trouble to someone else. Curiosity got the better of Yuuka was she began to walk towards the noise but to only see many citizens blocking a person. It seems that this person was trying to real someone but the citizens would not allow him to. And then that was when Yuuka's heart stopped for a mare second. That person that was starting a commotion was not just an ordinary man, but an assassin. Yuuka's throat began to tighten as she froze there stunned. It wasn't time, no. She did not want to fight just yet. Especially with the towns people around. In a quick glance, Yuuka turned around as she sprinted at the opposite direction from the assassin. Whether the assassin saw her or not, she just ran. Ran as far as possible through the crowd. With the aid of her ability, Yuuka made her clothing and other accessories to float as she ran. This increased her speed but not by a lot. The air bender had heard many "Heys", "Watch where your going!" "What the.." as she ran through the crowd. As kindly hearted she was, Yuuka constantly yelled "I'm so sorry! Please make way!"

x
x
x
x
x

LUCIAN McQUEEN

**water elemantalist**

User Image
**Lucian gave a loud sigh and took a deep breathe trying to gather his thoughts. He was happy in a way that the man had slapped him because it defiantly woke him up (which was a good thing, because he could sleep for an eternity if you gave him the opportunity.) Lucian smiled at the man's offer.
"Yeah that would be nice, but not if you have to do something else or would rather be doing something else." He said getting into his hands and knee's he weakly pushed his weight onto the ground and lifted himself up. He stood up and he felt light headed, he stumbled and nearly fell backwards. God he needed to take it easy. Lucian then remembered about the other elemantalist's that were training, He didn't have a watch on so he wasn't sure for how long he was asleep and didn't know what was going on back at the head quarters. He then had this horrible idea of master Addison being upset with him, but he was to worn out to worry about it to much.**

"Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let me drown,
Don't let me drown in these waves."

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius looked at the girl from the floor, and his face slightly blushed in embarrassment. "Ah! Uh... Thanks...." He smiled, gaining her assistance as he stood. "That was a close one... Sorry for barging in like I did. I was being chased by assassins!" Emilius looked at the door. He had a nightmare like this once; He was fleeing his father's men. He had ran into a building, abandoned and covered in dirt and dust. Spiderwebs made layers of white and grays on the ceiling. Then, the assassins broke into the building, ripping at the door. They were like monsters, and they grabbed him. That's when he woke up, but he assumed that he would have died there.
He had zoned out, but returned to reality soon enough. "Mind if I lay low here for a bit? I don't want to be captured, y'know?" He whispered, fearing the assassins were right outside watching and listening. He didn't want to go back, though he had no reason not to return.

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

User Image
~Addison Victorian~

To her, a towns folk being afraid of assassins? This was odd. But who she to suspect anything? Addison thought about what she could do you thing boy. "Well i guess you could hide out here if you like, assassins aren't really allowed in here. It's disrespectful to customers." She smiled hoping to assure him he was safe in here. "Then again most bath houses have these policies." She made her way behind the back desk and flipped through some papers. And saw that room 16 was open, so wasn't room 18, and 19. Looking at the boy she decided that she would perhaps let him have a bath.
"Would you like a bath to pass time?.. On the house?" She said smiling. Addison believed it would be worth his time waiting, and she could at least try to locate where everyone was at. Also finding out how chaotic the town had gotten.

User Image

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius bowed. "I'm sorry, but I'd hate to impose on you free of charge. Take this." He pulled out some of the gold he brought with him from the palace. They had words engraved on them, as all currency did, as well as his father's facial profile. He handed over the coins, placing them in the girl's hand. " I truly am sorry if I'm interrupting anything you were doing." He looked around the bathhouse. It was as beautiful as the rest of the district; he was amazed at the stunning appearances of everything. He then turned his attention to the person in front of him. The girl seemed friendly enough, and she seemed to act older than her age. She was a mature person, in his opinion, and she deserved his respect.
"If you don't mind me asking, can I get your name?" He'd like to know what to call her if he ever came back to this district; he would definetely visit this spot again.

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Victor Thorne

[Fire Elementalist ]

Pour me, pour me, pour me another
It holds me, holds me, like no other
One more drink, then I swear that I'm going home
Truth is that I don't really have a place to go
So pour me, pour me pour me another

User Image
ῗ сαṉ hεαɾ ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ βεατ... ÿøυ'ɾε ṡсαɾεḋ...

ρεøρlε ƒεαɾ ṃε... ÿøυ ɾεαllÿ ṡhøυlḋ τøø... ƒøɾ ḋαɾќṉεṡṡ hïḋεṡ ƒɾøṃ ṃÿ ƒαсε.

Victor walked through the market. Hood up, he looked almost assassin-like, although he was far from it, the hood allowed his scar to remain hidden. A scar like that could get noticed quite easily, and it was famous to be seen before danger occurred. He kept his head low and weaved through the crowd. There was a commotion to his left, but he ignored it and carried on.

As he almost reached the end of the crowd, he felt a bump, and someone sneakily reach their hand into his pocket. He rolled his eyes and his hand almost teleported onto the other's wrist, singeing it slightly, the man yelped, and dropped his gold. Victor snatched it before it was in the air long, and continued on. "Hey man, what was that?" he heard the thief call to him, but soon Victor disappeared into the bath houses for his daily bathing.

I'm not just a man with these broken dreams

Even I can go to heaven if I part the sea

ÿεαh, ÿεαh.. ῗ сαṉ hεαɾ ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ βεατ... ÿøυ'ɾε ṡсαɾεḋ...

øøc::/ Sorry, got a little obsessed with cleaning my keyboard ;P

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

User Image
~Addison Victorian~

Addison was surprised that he was handing her gold, this was no ordinary person. She knew he must have come from district 1 now. She would have to be on her best behavior. "Oh no, you not imposing on anyone. This is a bath house, and we like to satisfiy customers." She smiled at him, she booked room 18 for him. When he asked her, her name she was a little surprised that she didn't tell it to him in the first place. "Oh! I'm sorry i should have told you my name before, I'm sorry. My name is Addison Victorian. I run this place actucally... um lets get you to your bath." She gestured towards the hallway. She lead him down three hallways to a nice steamy room. "Here's your room, just pull the tab in the corner if you need anything. Stay as long as you like too." She grinned softly at him. She loved making people feel welcomed and at home.

User Image

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius' smile grew larger when he finally learned her name. "My name's Emilius Escalia. As you can probably tell, I'm not from around here, so meeting more people is my goal for the day." He followed her to the bathing room. "I'll be sure to let you know if I need anything. Oh, and if assassins do happen to come by, don't let them know I'm here. They'll most likely come in here despite any law or courtesy against it." He grimaced at the thought. He didn't want his bath to be interrupted by those fools. They'd probably burn the place down looking for him. They were more silly than him. He looked around for a clock, unable to spot one. "Actually, I do have something to ask. Do you have the time? I have an appointment to go to at a certain time, and I need to know how much longer I can stay in this district."

User Image

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Just Soom
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Originally Kurami had been sent by the royal family to get the prince and return him. While on her search, she had found him on the ferry. In fact, he had run into a wind elementalist. She grinned, 'Perfect. It's like killing two birds with one stone.' She decided to stay hidden and follow them around. Just when she was about to go in for the kill and get the Prince, others interfered. She cursed under her breath. 'Well, since they have him handled, I'll go for the girl,' she thought to herself. Kurami had followed her off of the ferry. That was when the girl had started to run. Kurami followed her, keeping up with the speed. It was like child's play to her. Kurami went ahead and found a nice, tall tree she could keep post in until the girl came her way. Positioning herself, Kurami aimed her bow with a loaded arrow. She aimed and shot.

The arrow landed right in front of the girl. Should have caused her to stop. "The next one will hit you for sure if you make another move," she jumped out from the tree. Landing gracefully and quietly with no sound whatsoever. Kurami was beautiful, which wasn't a surprise since her name meant "Dark Beauty". She had light blue hair and carried her bow in her left hand. Her arrows attached to her back with one single strand of string tied around. Kurami's eyes seeped into you, like she had seen you whole life with just one glance into your own eyes. She stared daggers at the girl. Kurami leaned against the tree, "It's pointless to run from an Assassin when you already have one on your trail." She looked the girl up and down, "Though I guess one Assassin is better than two, right?" She grinned, "Unless of course the Assassin following you is a Senior." Kurami continued leaning against the tree, waiting for the girl's move.

{{OOC :: sorry i took so long, had breakfast and my layout isnt ready but it shld be in a few days smile }}

Fashionable Fatcat

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

Yuuka ran as fast as her fragile legs could carry her. She was running away from the assassin but not clearly noticing the other follower. Although Yuuka had the ability to sense people's presence near her, it was hard for her to sense her stalker since there was more than plenty of citizens walking by. Her long beautiful hair trailed behind her as she ran. Decided she should get away from civilization, Yuuka made a swift right turn down a deserted road. it looked like she was behind a large bath house, but the road was fairly large it could fit two horse carriages. Just when Yuuka was bout to pass by a large, calming tree, Yuuka sensed a fast movement that was heading her direction. She quickly reacted and halted her movement as an arrow had shot at her. It had scratched her arm but it was just a minor injury as it cut through her sleeve and upper arm. The arrow landed in front of her. Yuuka was panting as she looked up the tree where she sensed the intruder. With all her luck, it was an assassin. Great.
                      Yuuka backed up a couple of steps and faced the target, she began to get into her defensive stance. "..Tell me this Assasin, how did you know I was an elementalist? I tried my best not to give any hint away.. " she spoke as her breathing calmed a little. Yuuka wasn't ready to fight. No, definitely not yet. She was going to have her first kill when she was ready and it seems that she wasn't ready. "... Apparently I did not stay hidden well enough huh?" she laughed as she clenched her fists. Think dear Yuuka think! the poor Air bender thought as she tried to make up a plan. Distract and run? No she is far to strong for that...Illusion then run? It probably wont work on a trained person like her. Act the run? I'm not smart at acting... she thought many possible ways she could run away. As long as her strategy ended with her running away, she was happy. Yuuka kept her piercing blue eyes on the woman as she examined her. "...You do know I do not plan to go down easily?" she added with a grin.

x
x
x
x
x

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            The pinkette male wasn't entirely sure if the other was going to accept. But when he did, Dimitri ran all possible thoughts of how he could help and stood up when he stood up as well. When the other started to fall backwards, Dimi wrapped an arm around him for support and grinned, "You really should watch yourself. One wrong move and you'll be gone again." he told him and realized he's been calling the guy 'him' and 'he' this whole time. Without thinking about, Dimitri started walking with the other to get a feel of movement onwards. "I'm Dimitri Louie, district 3. Although I know many water elementalists, your name escapes me..my apologizes." he told him and looked at him. "Mind giving your name?" he said and was thankful once again he didn't find an assassin. Dimitri's intelligence worked in many ways, he developed a memory bank and could remember something if things came down to it. For some odd reason, it wasn't working now. He then remembered to keep giving the support the other needed to walk steadily.

// ooc:: c: //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces