Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like this?

Yes I do ^^ (Then join o.o) 0.49056603773585 49.1% [ 26 ]
Nah.... 0.22641509433962 22.6% [ 12 ]
Poll whore! 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Alexander strolled through the city hoping his hunger for chaos would bets him again last time he nearly split his mind from his body and possesed someone. "Ugh, these headaches won't stop, why," he said cluhing his skull, "What's wrong with me,"
After helping her onto the scythe. "hold on tightly" With that the scythe lifted higher and then moved swiftly among the buildings until he stopped it over a shopping mall roof. 'that looks safe' he set them both down on top of the malls roof. "Well, how was your first trip through the air on my scythe? I hope it was enjoyable." Then looking the the horizon he noted that the night was falling fast.
She smiled slightly "I liked it, I wish I knew how to make my own fly.." she said watching around a tad Worried "Setrio's going to b around soon, isn't he..." she said to herself, she soon stared down watching Alexander walking.
"Setrio? Who's that? Heh, its been 180 full moons or 15 years since then. It hasn't been long at all."
"Make them stop," he yelled as he felt his head throb wildly. Alexander grabbed his skull and screamed in pain.
She gasped jumping down to help him, she used her soothers to try and help make the pain stop.
Alexander began to calm down his head stopped throbbing ,but he still had a headache. "Thank you," he said looking at her with a paled face.
Michael wondered into a park and looked around. this place is interesting i like it here. he sat on one of the benches and pulled put a bottle of jucie and drank some of it, setting it down
He glanced over the side of the roof to make sure she was ok. 'looks like she found a new friend. she wont notice if I silently slip away now.'
She smiled nodding slightly looking over to the roof, "Come down here." she said "If we all think the same we can probably make the night less scarey to people!" she called
Alexander looked up at the roof too not seeing anyone his vision was a bit blurred. "Who's up there?" he asked curiously.
'So full of life. Life, something that was taken from me.' he turned and started toward his scythe. 'An outcast such as myself has no place here.'
She struggled up now "Hey... where are you going?" she asked a tad glumly"Please don't leave yet," she pleaded slightly."I don't want to lose a new friend I just got..."
"please understand! I do this for your sake!" He then threw his scythe which he leaped onto and flew of in the direction of a nearby church.
he layed down on the bench and closed his eyes. he never could fall asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff