Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like this?

Yes I do ^^ (Then join o.o) 0.49056603773585 49.1% [ 26 ]
Nah.... 0.22641509433962 22.6% [ 12 ]
Poll whore! 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

At that same moment he sucessfully made it into the nightmare.
"ok, lets findout whos tormenting this poor person!"
With that he set off in search of the cause of the nightmare.
She sighed slightly being ignored though knew heh ad duty to attend to so she went back to her body then stood guard of his body ready to fight any enemies that would have half a mind to take it over.
((Note: Color changes in fonts signify one of James's shifts in personas.))

James wandered the campus as he usually did at lunch, eating a sandwich in his hand as he went. A rather uneventful lun-- 'Hello, what's this...?'

A girl was sleeping at a table. She didn't look to be well. Something clicked inside his head and told him that the girl was having a nightmare. He made his way over to inspect her. It was some nightmare she was having, with her face grimacing like that... He looked around to see if anyone was looking. This was a rather unpopulated area of the campus, so no one was really around. He placed a cautious hand on her head and closed his eyes in concentration. He didn't know if this was going to do anything, but it sure won't hurt to try to calm the girl's dream.

((sorry if that's too much character-controlling, there.))
She sighed slightly soon she concentrated leaving half of herself in her own body to watch him whereas making the other half fly off to do her job right now pretty vulnerable seeing as she waso nly at half strength she didn't mind though, she soon came across the school yard and to the lunch table watching the Nightmare Weaver do his work, making sure to jump in if he was trying to make it worse. (No she doesn't have split personalities, she just half and halfed her soul so she could move to other places. And the banner is up ^^ )
Lori was somewhere in the forest where there was a camper sleeping. Her father had dragged her here to cause night mares. She went up to the camper and started to weave a night mare into his peaceful sleep in sake of her life. Her father left but she didn't relize and kept weaving.
((Not character controlling I likey haha I was wondering what I was going to do I would have gone into some sort of astral projection had you not shown up))

Giselle looked around, she had no idea where she was, it was like some sort of dark wonderland, that she had just randomly stumbled into. And now agiant hand was in front of her. She screamed. This was a nightmare like she had never seen. She knew that would have to avoid those "eat me" cookies and "drink me" bottles. Her topaz eyes glanced over the scene, she was thoroughly scared now that she could in fact die in her dreams. Her crimson hair flounced around an about as she tried to keep her balance, upon the floor. She was gasping for air, drowning a pool of her own troubles, as they crowded around her, mocking her dragging her to the floor until she finally feel deeper and deeper and wasn't sure who she was anymore.
'At last I found the dreamer, I think I can still bring her out of this nightmare but I will take a lot of my strength to fix her mind, but I still have to try.'
He reached out his hand and caught her by the hand as she fell by.
"hay, are you O-"
'huh? Someone is blocking me, t-there's nothing I can do here.'
With that though slowly released his focus and returned to his body, but he still had lost quite a bit of his strength.
"Hmmm... leaving?" she walked over now attempting to help herself, she moved to tap her on the shoulder to get insideo f her dream "Hey.." she said trying to get her awake, she used almost every ounce of energy she had to try and ease her, she even used a few sprites to weave a lullaby to sooth her.
Giselle slipped farther and farther into the dream, hideous animals looked like demons of a more frightening species. Her own clothes became more and more like Alice's until finally she just broke down, shattered in her own mind, then she realized she was sitting upon the giant hand. A soft, haunting, yet delicate lullaby began to play, and Giselle sat up straight not sure whether she was just hearing things but it felt like she was back in the land of her native France taking a walk by the river Seine. Her eyelids felt heavy as she began to lean back on the giant hand, soft as it was, and quickly she fell asleep and none of it mattered.
"Alright you three keep it up." she said smiling slightly to them as they continued, then she retruned fully to her own body where she looked down to the males body she had been guarding kneeling slightly she poked at him "Yo, are you back yet?" she asked.
he casuly walked down some city not knowing where he was nor was he very careing he was talking to himself under his breath. he wondered if he could live here in peace. probly not, he could already sense a nightmare weaver then again he always sensed them "at it again i see" "shut up nightmare" "ah but its fun to see you constanlty thinking...and not being able to do much" michael just mumbled something and contued on his way.
It soon dawned upon him that some on had touched him, this not only startled him but confused him.
'how did anyone find me? I am always so careful after that other time when I was careless... that wont happen again'
He quickly got to his feet and backed away from the unknown person but, forgetting that he was still weak, fell over backwards and passed out.
She gasped "Hey..." She said worried then moved over and brought him into her home where she set him on the couch lucky the parents were gone, she soon waited on him to wake up again.
"ah, what hit me?" he said as he came to. then taking a second to look around he noticed he was somewhere he didn't recognize. "w-where am I? Who are (he pointed to the only person in the room) you?" Then he stood up. 'I have no clue who this is but everyone I have met so far in my life has tried to harm me so I must prepare for the worst' With that he quickly pulled out the only thing he had to protect himself, a scythe that he was given before he became an outcast. 'I really hope I don't have to use this thing.'
She stared forward "Umm.." she said a tad shy "I didn't bring you here to kill you..." she said concerned slightly "Are you alright?" she asked, "My name's Rune by the way." she said a second time silencing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff