Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like this?

Yes I do ^^ (Then join o.o) 0.49056603773585 49.1% [ 26 ]
Nah.... 0.22641509433962 22.6% [ 12 ]
Poll whore! 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Kohaku sat in the corner with the spirits, this time he was listening to their stories of their lives and how they had died much too early. "Those damned soldiers came in and massacred the whole town! Can you believe it? Just to find a couple soldiers from the resistance! I swear if I hadn't been killed that day I would have been something great, like an actress!" He shuddered slightly at the thought of soldiers killing so many people who were all probably guilty of no crime. The thought of so many dead was sickening. Kohaku listened to the woman as she explained her death and all the things she 'would have been' had she lived on. This happened often and they usually complained more and lectured him on how he was a waste of a life since when they asked him about his passions he told them that he had none. That he had no lovers and no thoughts on his future job. It wasn't like he could get a job with no education anyways, but the spirits would still tell him he was simply wasting his life.

People would think he would get tired of hearing this so often and listening to so many stories, but truthfully he liked the tales they told him. Some would tell humorous stories of what they did as children, others would tell painful tales of lost love. Every single time it was a different story with a different meaning to it. These ghosts were the closest things he had to friends and he savored their company. The woman was ending her story with how she would have loved to see revenge exacted on the men who had killed her when Richter came back. He walked straight up to Kohaku and spoke in a voice that was commanding and powerful, "Kohaku these people are not human, that I can say for certain. I know not what it is they are capable of, but I do know that they are all capable of things that would be impossible for a human. I cannot say what happens with them all but I can sense a power within them all and I would say that it would be much safer for you to avoid them. But I will say that there is a strange one."

Kohaku smiled, it was always nice to see concern. Richter was probably the closest thing he had to a father right now. The ghosts like him that followed Kohaku everywhere were the closest things he had to a family. "What's so strange about the one?" Richter seemed a little agitated. "She's the closest one to being like you. Her aura is faint like yours. The others all have much stronger aura, like you're...other half. But she is very similar to you based on the simple feel of her aura." Kohaku was curious now, "Take me to her."

Richter moved a little as if considering it. He eventually nodded and began to lead him through the building as they both began to make their way through. After a bit he stopped and motioned to Kohaku and gestured behind the curtains of the stage. Kohaku was a little hesitant but he walked over making sure he went unseen by altering the air surrounding him to make himself invisible. When he was behind the curtain he let stopped and became visible once more. He looked around and spotted a girl apparently unconscious. He wasn't sure why she was like this but he decided he wouldn't disturb her for now and instead sat down in a spot a couple meters from her the same way he had back in the other part of the church. The spirits once again assumed places around him but they all seemed wary of the girl even as she slept. "I suppose you all need not be quiet, but I do. So you all can go ahead and talk, I'll just listen." The spirits seemed fine with this and one of them began to tell his story of his life.

((ooops sorry for the length, I'll try and reduce in a minute))

Enduring Soldier

((Length isn't bothering me 3nodding ))

Zuki could see James dangling off the edge of the stairs, the door torn away as if by a giant clawed monster. No matter what she does though, his hands slip out from hers, and the doppleganger falls.
Her world appears to be a normal hospital so far, except for the scratch in the door and the missing staircase.
Slowly, starting from the bottom, trails of blood inch up the sides of the stairwell. By the time it reaches the third floor, the doppleganger has already fallen, but the blood stops at the edge of the door.

The real James is able to pull himself up and over onto the third floor, which is empty and abandoned, with one light in a room on his right at the end of the hallway.

If he enters, he sees a nurse starring out the window, her hair pulled up in a bun and held by syringes that also slip through her skin. The nurse's eyes and ears are missing, her head leaned back over the back of the chair. Her hands are tied with IV tubing.
Her mouth is open, a key visible under her tongue.

Enduring Soldier

((Where is everybody? sad
I'm not that scary! emo ))
((I was off my comp for a bit. Calm down. razz ))

James ran to the light and turned into the doorway. He stopped abrubtly at the sight of the nurse. "My god..." He stood there, staring at it for a bit, almost shaking in fear. He wasn't sure if he should go to get the key. The nurse might come alive... He looked around the room. Another syringe was on the ground near him. He picked it up and held it like a knife as he approached the 'nurse' to get the key. He wasn't as scared now because he had a weapon, but was still shaking.

Enduring Soldier

((It was so dark, and I was alone, and...and... emo heart ))

He manages to grab the key without much trouble, though as he pulls away the nurse latches on to his wrist, her head pulling up, facing him. She spoke quietly and quickly,
"Danger. Keep away."

In a blink, he was released and the nurse was back to how she was when he first met her.

Nothing else moved in the room but the flickering light above him.
((I've got to go for an hour or so. Sorry! *gives Thanatos a teddy bear to comfort her*))

James yelled as the nurse latched on to him, but he heard her. After he calmed down, he went back out into the hallway, syringe still in his hand. 'Keep away? Keep away from what...?' he thought to himself as he stared down the dark hallway, wondering what to do next. He couldn't hear Zuki anymore, and the lightened room was a dead end. Maybe he should go find where the key fits...

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zuki walked down the long corridor, pausing breifly at each door, just long enough to look inside. The little insedent with the stairs told her that James was here, somewhere. "James!", she called out, risking her life and location. Who knew what else was lurking, here in the nightmare hospital?

Enduring Soldier

((*cuddles it and curls up in the fetal position to wait* heart ))

He could faintly tell, with the help of the dim light from the room he was in, that down the hallway, trails of blood were crawling out of the all sides of the stairwell and branching out down the hallway towards him, slowly.

There are 5 doors on each side of the hallway. The 3rd door he tries works. When he closes the door behind him, he hears loud footsteps on the metal grating of the floor, echoing down the short hallway. He can that whatever was large enough and strong enough to crawl out of the stairwell along with the blood is shaking all the doorknobs of the doors, slowly heading towards his door.

In the room he's in, he can barely tell what is around him from the faint moonlight coming in through the partly opened curtains.
Someone was under an olive military blanket on a gurney. No other furniture was in this room except a drip stand.

Enduring Soldier

Zuki could hear a small girl crying in the last room on the right.
Inside the room, a nurse with a bun comforted a girl missing an arm with quiet stories. The girl had her head bandaged as well as her eye, and cuddled a teddy bear next to her, it's small stitches making a smile.
The bear was bandaged similarly to the girl, even down to its arm stitches carefully ripped out and sewn back together.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
((-smiles and drapes fluffy white blanket around Dreamers-Don't worry, he'll be back soon!-huggles-))

Suki watched the little girl with interest. Her black hair was cropped short,just bleow her chin,and was board-straight.Her mahogany orbs were wide with interest and childish wonder.The nurse put down the book of faerie tales and picked up a shot. The liquid inside was a glowing, sickly neon green. Due to her excellent hearing she her the nurse ask the little girl," Are you ready?" The little girl nodded, and squeezed the teddy bear closer to her. The needle injected the liquid into the little girl's arm in a matter of seconds. Her eyes began to droup,and her hold on the teddy bear loosend. Her eyes grew dull, and the bear slipped from her now limp grasp, and fell to the floor. She didn't breath, and her heart stopped. Suki looked away with a mortified expression. She had just watched as a little girl died.

Enduring Soldier

(( 4laugh heart ))

A replica of the girl appeared behind Suki, holding her teddy bear,
"Oh. It's so sad, isn't it? To watch someone die."

Her voice was quiet yet mature for her young age.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zuki smiled at the girl sadly and looked straight into ther eyes."To watch death, some would say is a blessing.To watch death and know that person in life.To watch death and know that we are all bound by time. To watch death, and know that, in the end,", she raised her hand and looked at it strangely,"we are all.........human.",her hand become a fist and she walked past the image of the girl, whose body lay in the bed a few feet away.

Enduring Soldier

The girl's image faded as Zuki walked past her.

Zuki found herself in a lonely hallway, not at the hospital or any seemingly anywhere but an endless hallway. The walls were a dark maroon with a mahogony trim. Various pictures, all turned backwards, lined the walls. Inbetween the pictures were placed old fashioned wall mounted candles. No doors could be seen.

At the end a girl in her early twenties and a black futuristic military suit leaned against the wall, her arms crossed. Her hair was black and cropped, her eyes shadowed and dark as if she hadn't slept in days.

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zuki blinked as her eyes a justed to her new surrounds, yet again. If the Nightmare Weaver didn't make up their minds on where they wanted to put her, she was gonna be forced to kill them! She glared at the woman down the dimly lit hall-way. Zuki would bet you 1 dollar that she was a fake.
((I swear, this would make one hell of a horror movie.))
((I'm back, btw!))

He had to act quick. He could barely concentrate now, being as damned scared as he was. That... thing was getting closer. He decided the thing under the blanket was less of a threat than the whatever-it-was outside. He dashed over to the gurney and jumped over it to place it between himself and the door. However, the syringe in his hand got caught in the blanket, ripping it off of the bed as he went over, revealing the figure inside. He couldn't make out what it was, so he worked the syringe out of the blanket and held it up, ready to stab the thing outside the door or the thing formerly under the blanket, whatever tried to come to him first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff