Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like this?

Yes I do ^^ (Then join o.o) 0.49056603773585 49.1% [ 26 ]
Nah.... 0.22641509433962 22.6% [ 12 ]
Poll whore! 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

((I'm only in pre-calc and trig, but I could do a calculus problem, given enough time. Don't make me do one here, though. I'd rather not shove math in my head on a day off...))

Enduring Soldier

VK_Zicak
((I'm only in pre-calc and trig, but I could do a calculus problem, given enough time. Don't make me do one here, though. I'd rather not shove math in my head on a day off...))

((Reminds me of a 'joke' one of the pervier kids in my old calculus class wrote on the board.

"Do you want to integrate 2x with respect to x from 10 to 13?"

It's...horrid. ))
((Sorry, that just flew over my head...))

Enduring Soldier

VK_Zicak

((...sorry whee
To integrate you take the 'anti-derivative' of something, so, if you take the derivative of x^2, you get 2x, so to integrate 2x you get x^2.
You then plug x^2 into your equation A-B, whereas A is 13 and B is 10.
So 13^2-10^2.

You do the math. ))

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
(( Ditto to what Zicak said. 0.0......))

Zuki leaned on her right hip, folded her arms across her chest, and raised and eyebrow at the 'knit-together-crew'. "Not like I had much of a choice!", she stated bluntly, giving Cheryl a dull glare. "I swear, if I get back to my body and find myself six-feet-under because of that
Reep guy, you die! And ya could-a warned me at least that he would shove me in a closet with him!", she exclaimed, looking full of rightous indignation.((sp?))

She looked around the room, searching for probable exits, before noticing the others in the room. "Miyun, nice to see you again. James, good to see out from behind bars. Atton....", she said, looking humoringly at his appearance. "What are you supposed to be, the 'Tin Man'? 'Cause I think you over-achieved, just a little.", she said, smirking at him. "Soooooo, why are we here again?"

Enduring Soldier

((...69 people x3
NOAMNOTEXPLAININGIT))

Cheryl crossed her arms, "I tried to talk to you earlier but you ran off. You'll just find yourself back in your room anyway. Besides, I didn't know he was going to do what he did until he told me he found you in the locker room."

She repeated her explanation of everyone's roles for her plan, briefly, for Sa-zuki,
"You'll be our main fighter, you and your crew. You have the most experience with it."

iMoony's Wife

Anxious Bunny

10,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zuki merely rolled her eyes at her position in the 'crew' and leaned against the wall, trying her best to look unimpressed. Which, as it just so happened, was exactly the direct opposite as to what she thought of the entire thing. Though she would never say it out loud, she was quite impressed with how Cheryl had put the pieces to together. Now all she needed was the players to comply.

"Yeah, sure. Give the person that's metally disturbed all the weapons and battle plans. Next thing you know, we're all digging an second 'Grand Canyon' filled with acidified death spikes with posion-glazed barbed-wire to keep it together and boiling lava at bottom of a two-hundred foot drop.", she stated blunty, surprising herself with how graphic her imagination was when it came to deffence and or torture methods.

She took out her golden dagger and the Beretta 92 that she had reccently accuired via the dream-scape. "What's this thing supposed to do any-way? Shoot people with cotton-balls?", she asked, comparing the size of the pistol to the size of the dagger.
Can i please join
VK_Zicak
let me join (points a gun to his head) twisted
let me join our i'll bust a bullet in your a** User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
James went up to Zuki, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving her a grin. "You know, you shouldn't have ran out like that in the first place... But, nonetheless, I'm glad to have you here."

"...Just remember, it's this 'Tin-Man' that's going to save your little self from being beaten to the ground." Atton stated, drawing his mace. "...Well, now that we're all here, we'll not waste any more time. Just tell us where to head first, Cheryl."

Enduring Soldier

Cheryl looked to Sa-zuki, "Assuming she's in, we'll first need to wait until nightfall. It should be here soon, since James got his MRE. That puts us at about 20:00, almost 21:00 by now. The guards shifts are from 15:00-23:00, and the night guards don't get tired until 0200-0300. What methods do you all have of getting into people's dreams? Miyun, I see you just need to find the door to them. Sa-zuki, you'll be out for quite a while given Reep put you on the highest sedatives. I'm on them as well. Because we're both on the bullet, if Reep or another can shoot or drug some guards, we can enter into their dreams. James?"
"I'm actually quite adept at entering other's dreams, even if they try to provide resistance, similar to Miyun. As for James, he's connected to me, so he'll be able to go anywhere I do." Atton said simply. "Well, If all that's left to do is wait, I won't exactly need this for now..." He brought his hands together, seeming to perform a prayer. A second later, there was a flash of light, and the armor disappeared, replaced with a simple jeans and T-shirt worn by him. His gold-blond hair was slightly longer now and was tied back in a small braid behind his head. He still held the shield and mace in his hands.

James went and sat down against a wall, staff leaning on the wall next to him. 'Well, this beats sitting in that cell, and I'm getting something done....' He was feeling both excitement and anxiety, a bit fearful of the upcoming events, but looking forward to them.

Enduring Soldier

"So is it safe to assume that if you fall asleep naturally tonight, you'll be able to find the guards in the Dreamscape?"
Cheryl took her seat on the bed again.
"Of course I can." Atton said, taking a seat next to Cheryl. "I am a Weaver, am I not?"

((Yaaay short post...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces