Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

@ Frei
            >___> Decided to make this a separate post for bumping purposes. HUR.

Ouch e _e having your nose stabbed multiple times would hurt. Hrrng. Though I bet it isn't too bad. c: You'll have to see how you handle the other piercings. I think those would look good on you! * u*

Also, I'm surprised about the body mods! I didn't know that. o: Mastectomies are pretty easy to obtain. Hysterectomies are... More difficult. :c Not impossible to obtain, but difficult. * u* Pointed ears. COOL. Also that tat would look cool. > u>

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    Well hey, Magi can be in charge of Community relations and I can be in charge of how well the Arcana fits the character!

Punching Bag

Yes, I know of the difficulties sadly. *sigh* Which is a damn shame, y'know? And I thought I told you about these. D: I guess not.. I know Eli's reaction was a bit weird.. Like it was hard for him to wrap his mind around a cisgendered female to want to completely remove her breasts, rather than just a reduction, 'cause he's never seen or heard of anyone with that desire. Which is understandable, but it kinda made me feel self-conscious for a while. ;;

. u. Oh yes, pointed ears.. <3

And thank you. I hope I won't look stupid with piercings. :c I'd like to see yours once you start getting them done!

Punching Bag

XD Haha, you two! <3

21,915 Points
    • Hiss of Love 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Waffles! 25

It is a shame, especially with the hysterectomy. :/ You know a woman has to have either 2 kids or be over 35-ish to be allowed to have her tubes tied? Otherwise they won't do it for you. I get their reasoning, but at the same time it's not their body. People don't just decide to go in and have parts of their anatomy changed on a freaking whim. OH WAIT. THEY DO. With plastic surgery. But that's okay because you're just making yourself 'prettier'. o uo;

Hmm, I don't find that odd. o: True I have not heard of a cis female wanting it, but not all cis females are the same. Just as not all trans individuals are the same. XD So if it would make you more comfortable then go for it. There are days when I want to bind my breasts because they bug me.

*u* I will share. <33

21,915 Points
      • Hiss of Love 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Waffles! 25

@ Moon
                AW YEAH! Tag team. - u-b <3 We can do this, moon. huhu.

Punching Bag

Yes, and they said you need at least one boy and one girl to also qualify. It's total bullshit. People can't do a lot with their bodies without someone else's permission, especially women with certain things... but that's another topic for another day! Onto more happier things! D:<

Liiiiiiiiiiiiike MALE STRIPPERS.

21,915 Points
        • Hiss of Love 200
        • Cat Fancier 100
        • Waffles! 25

MALE STRIPPERS. YES.
                  THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC.
                  - u-b /magi approves

Friendly Guildsman

Huh.. First Time an OOC's got my attention more than a main thread. Not to shabby all of you. Also, good recommendations on the links, should be pretty useful. Hope you don't mind the random passerby postin' in here. So how's it goin' with the RP anyhow? See you guys talkin' about some new possible recruits?

Also, read the IC pages, but I'd wanna ask, what exactly you all are lookin' for in a person who joins, other than the main stuff that's stated. Nice to meet you all anyway.

21,915 Points
          • Hiss of Love 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
          • Waffles! 25

@ Will
                    Hello there! Good to meet you too. Welcome to the OOC. Of course not. You're welcome to post and even apply if you so desire! <3 So far the roleplay has four members, and we are looking for 4 more. It's going to be a small group affair that way we have better ties to each other and don't have to worry about a humongous cast of people.

We want a character that can embody their chosen arcana, who will have positives and flaws, and well rounded. We do not like flat characters (though who does?). Sorry this is a bit vague. It's rather open, character creation wise.

21,915 Points
            • Hiss of Love 200
            • Cat Fancier 100
            • Waffles! 25

Obsessively refresh the OOC? GO!

Friendly Guildsman

Huh.. Small group sounds good.. Gotta few questions though. Well first, I noticed I kinda killed the conversation.. heh, guess that happens when you step in right after the mention of male strippers? But anyway, questions. I got the stuff about creating the character for the most part, and I get matching it up to the Arcana, so whats the deal with Elements and even starting Persona? We choosing these ourselves? If then, any recommendations on what we go on? Well.. aside from the obvious from the elements. Like should I be looking at P2 and 1 Persona to chose one? Or just what ever catches my fancy from some legend or myth?

Oh yeah, I ask a lot of questions, probably not the best kind either. Just who I am.

Punching Bag

No, no! You're not killing the conversation. c: Hello and nice to meet you! Honestly I was just going to let Magi have a go at answering questions, since usually I do so. Just didn't want to interfere. Have no worries, and the male strippers thing... hehe, just a dumb joke. xD

Having questions is a good thing, though. It's better than making assumptions and going way off the mark.

Punching Bag

Oh, that and I started to watch 3 Extremes a few minutes ago. So I might be a bit more scarce, but I don't want you to feel like you killed anything or that you're being ignored!

Friendly Guildsman

Hah, nah I never really feel ignored. Either I figure I've got bad timing, or that people feel a bit to intimidated to speak to me. I've gotten both reactions before, but to be honest, its hard for me to get that last one. I was just making a remark though, I didn't really think I killed the conversation.. but It'd be funny if everyone was a bit "Oh we need Male strippers!" and I come in and then it's all "Oh hey, we should ask for stuff like that more often." Suits my kinda humor, stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff