Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punching Bag

Thank you Mina! I'm going over them now. c:

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

No problem. 3nodding I'm so happy that not even a full day has passed and we've gotten some interest. ^_^

Lalalalala my ankle's killing me. My friend made me walk her to buy lunch at the delis in a supermarket and I regret it dearly now.

Punching Bag

D: Oh no! You shouldn't have done that. ; n; <//3 Rest your poor ankle! And there are two others who have expressed interest, though I didn't get apps yet. c: But I'm sure with more bumping now that it's at the time people are getting out of school and work, we should get some more!

Friendly Guildsman

Hey! Nice to meet you as well Mina. Wait? What about Tales? If he's a tales fan, he's a good man! Err but maybe I shouldn't give advice about stuff I'm not to good with huh?But yeah my friend finished with my character art so I'll be whipping up a profile entry type thingy...mabbob.. majig... yeah...

Ooh ankle twisting..just getting over that myself.. fell down some stairs.. dented the stair railing.. stupid thing wasn't tough enough to stand up to me! Hah!

@Frei: I should rest it actually. Maybe I'll grab a heat pad from downstairs. OH! Two others? That's fantastic. I look forward to hearing from them. Hmm. We should make bets which Arcanas are going to be taken. wink Usually Lovers go pretty fast. And Emperor I think.

@Will: Oh haha. Moon really likes Tales =) Dang that was mighty quick art. Your friend has a skill in super speed drawing! That's amazing!
LMAO OH WOW. I think your accident beats mine out. I sprained my ankle during a training drill and the floor clearly didn't like me. How high was the flight of stairs again? xD I'm surprised you didn't break anything!

Punching Bag

Hmm, with the one who registered for the Moon Arcana, now that I see it from your point of view Mina, I wonder how he'd feel about Kat? Obviously there'd be conflict with the other male characters too... Rethinking things now.

Also, yes, Lovers is SUPER popular alsfjdafl. And Priestess.

OH yeah! Priestess is really popular. I don't remember using many priestess personae in the game though. I only used Kikuri-Hime, because I fused her so well, she was a great agi/dia based persona with buffs and hp/sp regenerations. What other Priestess personae were good?

Oh yeah! Good point with Kat too. I hadn't thought that far xD

Punching Bag

Honestly I can't remember. D: *lame* Normally I didn't pay attention to the Arcana each Persona had... which is bad of me but oh well. ; 3;

HMMM well I will give judgement soon. Part of me wants to wait to see what others we get but it's not fair. >:T

Punching Bag

Also I can't wait to see your application, Will! :D

Punching Bag

yum_strawberry

Shirtless Ladykiller

In terms of Priestess Personas, I fell in love with Parvati.
She wasn't that strong, to be honest, but I adored her appearance.
Which...
to be honest, was how I ended up picking my main personas.
Aha ;;;

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
*falls in* I hate driving in the rain.
I wrecked the car. The ball-baring dropped or bent or something. We're fixing it tomorrow.

I read all the mail... I agree with your Frei about the Moon, but I still hold my original opinion as well. I get a feeling that the Moon has more to show us and had difficulty doing so in the two paragraphs.
As for the Star... I think we've come to a consensus for that one.

*goes to make tea*

OHgosh o.o How the heck did that happen? Did the rain do that???
Glad we're almost at a decision (ish).

@Frei: I see what you mean xD It's hard to really look at an apple without seeing all the other types of fruits around too. If they even get delivered
Wow. That was a bad analogy. O.o

@two-fisted protein junkie (is there another name I may call you?): AHAHA Yeah I agree! Some personas had amazing appearances. Personal favourites were Kikuri-Hime, Titania, Laksmi, but none of them were particularly strong. THOUGH I did raise Titania from her fused level allthe way to level 70s. What were your main personas in the end?

Shirtless Ladykiller

mina;
protein is fine or two-fist.
Or any variation. I'm not particular.

Hmmm. It's been a while since I've played P3P, but it was something like
Thanatos, Parvati, Orpheus Telos, Sati, Leanan Sadhe, Helel, and a few more who I can't remember.

Random question, but is this roleplay a remake?
I recall the reserve application being extremely familiar.
I remember joining a persona RP just like this except I was the priestess.
Except at that time, I believe there were no graphics we used, just descriptions in the profile.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
two-fisted protein junkie

Don't believe I've said "Hi" yet so hello~

I think I'm just going to call you Aki(short for Akihiko), is that okay?

@Mina:
A little bit. The water made my breaks not work as well as they usually do and I've never driven in the rain before either... So I miscalculated, hit a curb, and that made my tire go back, breaking the ball-baring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff