Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Ladykiller

MoonStar0715

Hello!
Of course! A few people who know the reference call me that c:
I'll bring him in here since he's a persona fan as well (and his ign is beefcake emperor if you get it~)

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
@Aki:
....O.o....
Yes... this is a remake... and yes we did just have words before... It was about a year ago, what username did you go under during that time?

Shirtless Ladykiller

Moon;
Oh man, what username did I have then?
Uhm...

I think it was Sadistic To Tuna Fish.
But it also could have been - cathaclysmic cygnet

Punching Bag

Oh, yes, Cygnet! I remember you now. You ended up leaving pretty early. D: It's nice to see you again though. c:

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

@Protein: LMAO I realized the reference only after seeing the Aki icon in your siggy. My he is looking quite easy on the eyes in that picture. Actually I may call you Aki too. It's really cute.
And yup. Like Moon said, we are a remake.
I remember a Chiaki as a priestess.

Edit: Whoops forgot to reply about the persona. That's a pretty buffed up party right there. What did you use Leanan Sadhe for?

@Moon: Aww man! =( How hard did you hit the curb? You didn't get hurt did you? Was it like you skimmed the curb slightly or like full on hitting the curb?

Shirtless Ladykiller

rat;
I think it was because there was a remake, but I never noticed until way later.
And by then, I was too busy to join any more rps.
xD;

mina;
LOL.
P4Areana reference~
Oh dear, you should see him in-game.
He's crazy with his outfit choice. xD;

YES. THAT WAS ME.
CHIAKI TAKAHASHI.
I think.
Something similar.

edit
You know what, I actually can't remember.
I just remember she looked awesome, so I kept her in my party.

@Aki: I am actually really excited to get P4 Arena. I even have my giftcard that my friends gave me to get it. Now all I need to do is drive there xD
I hear he goes all 'Master' and 'disciple' with Chie xD

And OH WOW. It's like fate that you'd end up finding this again o.o
Haha. Sort of why I kept Titania. She's mighty useful too after fusing her.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

It's Cyg! Hallo! What a quinky-dink having you appear again. xD I am truly, and utterly, shocked. <3 I remember Chiaki. c:

Just popped my toes. Not sure if i should cringe of feel relief. They do feel a bit better like this. hur.

I loved Helel. He was my fave and is my fave persona. >__> I typically kept:
            - Odin
            - Thanatos
            - Helel
            - Satan (in order to do Helel's combo move)

and a couple others. But typically I use Odin or Helel. And my Helel had spell master, so I could use Armageddon twice. (8
            Made fighting endboss beyond stupidly easy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

someone;
    I swore someone asked if I was in momento mori.
    and I totally forgot to answer them.
    but the answer is no.
    e n e

mina;
    OMG.
    There's this fight scene in Chie's story line where they fight over a bowl or ramen.
    I JUST.
    ALL OF MY LOVE.

Let's hope it's fate that I get accepted into this again! c:
    ^ Indeed. She was legit.

edit
    magician;
    ninja'd me.

I know! What a pleasant surprise! It's definitely great seeing all of you guys again.

Whenever I crack body parts, it's normally relief since I do it after my body is stiff.

Definitely legit group of personas right there.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED P4A I PLAYED AS AKIHIKO! I LOST TO AN AEGIS PLAYER, BUT I DON'T CARE I HAD FUN AS AKIHIKO!

@Aki:
    Chiaki.... I don't think Hiro interacted with her much... remind me?

@Mina:
    Pretty hard(30-35mph) and full on, but I had to keep the car moving because I was worried another car would hit me. I didn't get hurt though.

Punching Bag

@ Aki Well if you join us again, I hope you stay. ; u; *hug* I'd join in the group chatter more but I'm a bit scattered right now, aha. xD And no worries Mina, I'll get to your PM!

@Frei: No rush. I just wanted to get it in. ^_^ So I could fully tackle onto my other work.

@Aki:They fought over a bowl of ramen. xD THAT IS SO CHIE. I wasn't aware Akihiko was into ramen like that. His outfit is...well. xD Mitsuru doesnt approve apparently. Mhm! Are you planning to make an entirely new character for your application?

@Magi: THAT IS A BEAST PARTY OF PERSONA. I am aiming to get that. I have Odin right now. Thunder Reign is amazing. Surt too. Ragnarok is pretty amazing. I'm aiming to get Siegfried also. I'm no sure if I should grab one just for healing and debuffs. Also if I should grab one ultimate persona of each element. Whatdya think?
    Basically I'm just gearing up for the final boss right now. NYX BABY HERE I COME

@Moon: Glad you're not hurt hun! That's pretty fast =/ How much would a car injury cost like that?

Shirtless Ladykiller

Moon;
    Hm, I don't think they did interact a lot if at all.
    Hm...

rat;
    Don't worry, I'm definitely here to stay this time!

mina;
    I KNOW.
    SHE'S SO ADORABLE.
    It was because he was really hungry.
    YES. LOL.
    Shirtless, red cape, and torn pants.
    I think.
    Something along those lines.

Yep! Someone more upbeat and physical.
    I'm thinking kickboxing, but if someone has that, I'll think of something else.

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    @Mina:
    I'm guessing it'll take $600 to fix the ball-baring to the point where I can drive it again. If it's over that I'll just go up to the other auto shop that always has cars for sell and buy something there until we can save up and buy a better car.

Hello everyone,
    My name is Youth!

I need a more relaxed role play since classes have started up
    and this looks awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items