Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
One last bump for a few hours.

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Jump in people! Did the cha-cha slide today. xD Ahh what nostalgia.

Howdy guys. How were all your days? 3nodding

All ze people disappeared T.T
I wonder what time it is everywhere else.

Last post before I head off. (Edit: I lied. xD Have to stay on comp to finish up a document)
Art I got of Misa.
SQUEEE.
User Image

But peeeeoppppple Don't be scared to say hello. In fact, it'd be better if you're interested and you swing by to talk <3

Punching Bag

minaflower71

; A; OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME ALDJFAKF I'M JEALOUS!! <33

MoonStar0715
HEY! YOU GUYS! (most Magi and Frei)

STUNFISK

((This has been a bump))

User Image

I KNOW RIGHT. xD It took me so long to choose what outfit to put her in!!!
And where on earth do you find your GIFs Frei? xD

Punching Bag

I like it. ; u; She's so pretty. <33 GONNA BRING ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD.

Annndd internet! 8D Usually Tumblr. How has your day been?

LOL! That reminds me of a song. Can't pinpoint exactly which one though. And haha I still feel a bad omen about Misa's love life. It's the Magician fate I fear.

OH HAHA. They're the cutest things.
My day was tiring. I feel brain drained. xD BUTBUTBUT I had alfredo pasta for lunch, so it makes up for it. Mmmmmm. ALFREDO PASTA. Everything tastes better in alfredo sauce. Name something that can't taste good in it. How was yours?

Huh. =( It seems kind of quiet today. Not much attention to the recruit yet.

Punching Bag

Milkshake by.. that one person..? XD I'm forgetful too!

I haven't had alfredo pasta in forever. D: Now I'm hungry. ; 3; *sigh* My day... could have been better. :< But I won't muck up the day by talking about it!

So now we have Sun and Lovers with us. o uo <33

Oooh, and yeah. But no worries! Remember, yesterday we didn't til later on in the day. O:

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm back~ The Common Grounds meeting was pretty fun. Disappointed that my friend didn't show, but one of my other old friends was there so I at least new someone.

@Frei:

DUNSPARCE?

Punching Bag

Welcome back! 8D Mina, you should get on Skype, accept our requests, and chat. ; u;

Punching Bag

NO DUNSPARCE

Oh maybe yeah. One of those upbeat musics with music videos of girls dancing by cars xD
Pasta always tastes good. *hugs* If it makes you feel better, you can always rant. =) Though it's always up to you.

YERYERYER. I expected those arcanas to be filled. Hmm. Two more spots to fill. I wonder which arcanas it will be. I'm betting on these- either priestess, emperor, star or chariot. We still don't have a bufu based user though =/ Shame.

That's true! We shall wait for tonight's hot time, when people have come back from work and school.
I wonder how long it'll take to get the last two. I opened photoshop to work on Misa's layout, but I'm out of graphic inspiration. *sigh*
Have you thought about Kat's design?

Haha I'm not on my laptop so I actually don't have skype today.

@Moon: WELCOME BACK. HOW WAS YOUR DAY. How did the monologue go?

Punching Bag

Well, I'm still waiting for a PM from Will. D: I do hope we get some takers today. ; 3; Otherwise I'll be butthurt and give up on life.. only not. >8C I can tough it out and wait!

Have you? Then we're in the same boat.. lack of inspiration. xD; Haha, BUT I'm almost done his profile so that should be done pretty soonish. Then for his posting style, I'm not sure. :c However I'm not worried about you, you usually come up with good stuff. c: <3

NO SKYPE? ; 0;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces