Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Akihito Ashikaga]
I rather be called: [Akihito]
I survived for this long...: [lost count after many years. Very old.]
This is my destiny: [Akihito is considered a 1st class demon (born from two demon parents). His father was expunged from hell very long ago. He longed to go back. Although Akihito always felt different from the other demons, he tried to be a good son to his father. Akihito hardly remembers his mother. His father Saburo became tyrannical and was expunged from the demon council when he got into a very bad argument with them about how things should be run. His father had no control whatsoever. He always wanted more, more, more. His father tried to usurp the demon council by starting the 3rd demon civil war, but he was stopped by his two sons: Akihito and Taka. Akihito betrayed his father and killed him because his father caused the death of Kirin, the woman he loved. After his father’s death, Akihito took over the Ashikaga clan.]
It's best not to angry me: [demonic powers]
Taste my: [demonic strength]
The one who holds my heart: [single]
The one who used to hold my heart: [Kirin]
The one who makes my heart race: [no one]
I so love this!: [scotch]
I totally hate this...: [my adoptive brother Taka is getting pretty annoying]
I am a: [1st class demon]
I earn my keep as: [Ashikaga clan leader]
Well it's just how I am: [Serious, perceptive, bitingly sarcastic, intimidating, fearless, rational, blunt, crass (when annoyed), direct, no-beating-around-the-bush, says exactly what he thinks. Did I mention blunt? When he’s not annoyed, he’s bored. When he’s not bored, he’s annoyed.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: [I’m part of the Ashikaga storyline.]
Well yeah, this is my: [father Saburo Ashikaga, adoptive brother Taka Ashikaga, and sons Kakeru & Ryojin Ashikaga]
I was born on: [I honestly don’t remember.]
I'm a [sponser]at Romance High!

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
I am thankful for: Mao-Sensei
The name I was given: Amaranth Blazine
I rather be called: (Miss) Ammie
I survived for this long...: 21
This is my destiny: Amaranth's mother died at a young age, and her father, when he was home, was abusive. One night, her father returned home intoxicated and attempted to beat her. Scared for her life, she transformed against her will and killed him. After this event, she ran as far as she could, picking up any job she could get a hold of to support herself until she settled as a bartender. Having dealt with distasteful and abusive men her entire life, she has a fear of entering a new relationship. Hopefully a new life as a teacher will once again give her hope for love.
It's best not to angry me: High-stress situations (and full-moons) cause Amaranth to transform into a werewolf and she can't change back until dawn of the next day. During this period of time, she locks herself in her room to harming anyone.
Taste my: Claws & fangs
The one who holds my heart: None.
The one who used to hold my heart: A long, painful story...
The one who makes my heart race: None.
I so love this!: food, the beach, moonlit walks, wandering around the city, gentlemen, reading
I totally hate this...: Distasteful men, cats, uncontrolled transformations
I am a: Werewolf
I earn my keep as: a teacher during the day & a bartender/performer at night
I teach: Music/Art/Drama for All grades
Well it's just how I am: Amaranth usually comes off as flirty and air-headed, a habit she picked up on while working her previous jobs, but she's actually quite intelligent. She always tries to be optimistic and independent though the shadow of her past occasionally comes back to haunt her.
I was born on: July 15th
What do you think of me?: User Image
I'm a staff member at Romance High!

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
I am thankful for: May-chan_x3
The name I was given: Yuri Mizu Takara
I rather be called: Yu-Yu, Yuri-chan
I survived for this long...: 16
This is my destiny: Yuri was considered the "strange" girl when she was growing up. This was because she was a Humanoid and she felt no emotion whatsoever. Her parents weren't aware of this when they adopted her into their family until she started talking and her voice had very little emotion. Despite being emotionless some of the people at Yuri's elementary school got along with her kind of. They would always stand up for her whenever she was being told about being a freak of nature since she wasn't like any of them. She was often confused though because of the way she was treated.

Now that she's attending this academy she's hoping to fit in and find people who will like her for who she is. Of course when it comes to guys they always look at her and start talking with her since she's just another pretty face. A lot of people can tell that she doesn't like it though even if she can't show it through her emotions. Although something strange is that she's actually on the lookout to find someone to teach her how to feel sadness, love, happiness, and all those basic emotions. She remembers hearing her parents mention that in order for her to learn these she must find her true love and that will unlock them all.

It's best not to angry me: Yuri can actually shoot a laser from her eye if you anger her. It's only a little one though so it can't do much harm. People call it the "Yuri Beam" sort of like a play on "Mikuru Beam"
Taste my: Laser eye!
The one who holds my heart: ... What is this "holding of the heart"?
The one who used to hold my heart: ...
The one who makes my heart race: ... What is a "crush"?
I so love this!: Flowers, Music, Swimming, The Spring, and Animals
I totally hate this...: Bugs, Rude People, Really cold weather, Sickness, Bitter Foods
I am a: Humanoid
I'm in grade: 9th grade
I earn my keep as: An assistant Librarian
Well it's just how I am: Yuri is quiet and doesn't have what some might call "emotions". Of course she's a very curious girl when it comes to them though. For example, if you start crying she'll ask, "Why is there water coming from your eyes?" Due to her being the quiet type she works at the Library as an assistant who helps put away the books. It doesn't pay much, but she manages to save the money for more important things unlike some who might spend it all on new clothing or something.
I still wanna tell you anyways: N/A
Well yeah, this is my: N/A
I was born on: March 12
What do you think of me?: This is me
I'm a Student at Romance High!
Moonlight_Princess_Luna
Don Caballero
I am thankful for: [Don Caballero]
The name I was given: [Ian Matthias Bavitz]
I rather be called: [Slater]
I survived for this long...: [17]
This is my destiny: [I started life as a young punk in New york city, nothing out of the ordinary here. You know, a little experimenting here and there with things normal teenagers do. I came out as Bi-sexual when I was 15, which entailed in me getting into a lot of fights with other kids for being different. ]
It's best not to anger me: [Telekenisis: Only works with metal objects (Morphing, Bending, transmutating)]
Taste my: I'm known to carry a titanium bar that I am able to adjust to suit my needs.
The one who holds my heart: [None as of yet]
The one who used to hold my heart: [None as of yet]
The one who makes my heart race: [Elsie Ledger]
I so love this!: [Metals, hip hop music, bluegrass, drums, Pizza and other Italian food, nature walks, and watching indie movies.]
I totally hate this...: [the smell of smoke, loud people, mushrooms, and liars]
I am a: [Human]
I'm in grade: [11]
I earn my keep as: part time welder
Well it's just how I am: [I'm quiet until I get to know people, I act dumb so people dont ask me for help on their home work. I keep to myself and I will never make the first move. People tend to think I'm depressed or high because of my apathetic look and dark rings around my eyes, but I just don't sleep much.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: My eyes are two colors, Brown with green rings around them. Never wake me up if I'm sleeping, and never lie to me.
I was born on:June, 30th 1995
What do you think of me?: [User Image]
I'm a [Student]at Romance High!
User Image I am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Kakeru Ashikaga]
I rather be called: [Kakeru]
I survived for this long...: [356]
This is my destiny: [Kakeru is a 2nd class demon (born from one demon parent and one non-demon parent). During a war, his father hid his mother while he went to fight. While he was gone, his mother gave birth to twin fraternal boys: Ryojin & Kakeru. Suddenly, they had to run from their hiding place when enemy soldiers came making it impossible for his father to find them. The horrors of war made his mother mentally sick and she killed herself to keep her from hurting her twins. Or at least, that was Ryojin was led to believe. Kakeru knows better (secret). That left young Ryojin to fend for them both since Kakeru was always getting sick and weak because of his weak immune system. Together, they faced the horrors of war but were eventually taken apart years later near the end of the war. Much of what happened after their separation is hazy, all he knows for is that he is not alone in his body anymore (secret). He was eventually saved by his uncle Taka. After what happened in Romance High 1, he remains hidden from the demon community, thanks to his and his uncle’s efforts.]
The one who holds my heart: [single]
The one who used to hold my heart: [no one]
The one who makes my heart race: [no one]
I so love this!: [black English tea, coffee, hot cocoa, red spider lilies, tree climbing, photo albums]
I totally hate this...: [Saburo Ashikaga]
I am a: [2nd class demon]
I earn my keep as: [(secretly) Taka’s ward, spy, and basically whatever he needs me to be]
Well it's just how I am: [Insightful, perceptive, understanding, incredibly intuitive, caring, selfless, dreamy, a little naïve, and affectionate. Good at entertaining himself, being alone for long periods of time doesn’t bother him. He’s usually off in his own little world. He has gaps in his memory. He doesn’t just look at someone, he looks inside them and sees who they really are.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: [I’m part of the Ashikaga storyline.]
Well yeah, this is my: [grandfather Saburo Ashikaga, uncle Taka Ashikaga, father Akihito Ashikaga, and older fraternal twin brother Ryojin Ashikaga]
I was born on: [October 30]
I'm a [lurker]at Romance High!
User Image
I am thankful for: [Incubus Flame]
The name I was given: [Ryojin Ashikaga]
I rather be called: [Lyle Hawke, because I'm undercover]
I survived for this long...: [356]
This is my destiny: [Ryojin a 2nd class demon (born from one demon parent and one non-demon parent). During a war, his father hid his mother while he went to fight. While he was gone, his mother gave birth to twin fraternal boys: Ryojin & Kakeru. Suddenly, they had to run from their hiding place when enemy soldiers came making it impossible for his father to find them. The horrors of war made his mother mentally sick and she killed herself to keep her from hurting her twins. Or at least, that was Ryojin was led to believe. What actually happened to his mother was, she was killed herself because Saburo was trying to take over her body. That left young Ryojin to fend for them both since Kakeru was always getting sick and weak because of his weak immune system. Together, they faced the horrors of war but were eventually taken apart years later near the end of the war. Ryojin was found by a subordinate of his father and that's how father and son met. Ryojin still looks for his fraternal twin, Kakeru, and he became a nurse at Romance High 1 to pay for the expenses. After what happened in Romance High 1, he remains hidden from the demon community, thanks to his and his uncle’s efforts.]
The one who holds my heart: [it's complicated]
The one who used to hold my heart: [it's complicated]
The one who makes my heart race: [it's complicated]
I so love this!: [expensive liquor and luxury products. I have very expensive tastes.]
I totally hate this...: [my uncle Taka Ashikaga can get pretty annoying and I don’t get along with my father Akihito Ashikaga]
I am a: [2nd class demon]
I earn my keep as: [Ashikaga clan member and (secretly) Taka’s spy, sidekick, assistant, and basically whatever he needs me to be]
Well it's just how I am: [Sarcastic, dedicated, fearless, rational, witty, mischievous, vindictive, surprisingly selfless, aloof, and independent. Though usually impassionate and apathetic, can be surprisingly warm at times when you least expect it.]
I still wanna tell you anyways: [I’m part of the Ashikaga storyline, and I'm undercover.]
Well yeah, this is my: [grandfather Saburo Ashikaga, uncle Taka Ashikaga, father Akihito Ashikaga, and fraternal twin brother Kakeru Ashikaga]
I was born on: [October 30]
What do you think of me?: Hair used to be black and eyes used to be gold. Now wears violet contacts and dyed hair. Undercover.
I'm a [janitor and spy]at Romance High!

Hesitant Risk-Taker

I am thankful for: sarkaro
The name I was given: Zero Youko
I rather be called: Zero
I survived for this long...: 17
This is my destiny: Zero grew up side by side with her Twin brother Alex. Because their family ran a wealthy Hunting business. However, it was not a normal hunting business to do with animal, instead it can to hunting down people and other races. And so, when they were young they were moved to live with their uncle, who trained them in fighting and anything to do with the hunting business. When she was only eight, her parents were killed. But, even if she doesn't remember any of it, she had witnessed her parents murder. Because it was an angry man who killed her parents for killing his brother. All she remembers of the crime, was that she was being held by her neighbor and childhood friend. Her relatives soon figured out that , because of her young age witnessing such a violent crime, that her mental state forced her to forget it as soon as it ended, as soon as she relaxed. And so, her and her brother moved to their uncles. Where was in the middle of a large forest which belonged to the family. And so, she grew up with violent training, and a brother who was terrified of being stared at. And because her brother rarely left her side, he became her leaning support, as she became his shield. However, because of this, Zero developed sharp eyes and a cold personality to people outside of the family. She slowly grew violent, and strong. It had been decided that she would take over the family business when she was eighteen, this was decided when she was ten. However, she refused if she couldn't be at her brothers side. And so, as she grew older, she continuously got kicked out of schools for getting into various fights. While she only ever fought to protect her brother, she was sent to a different school then him, but always keeping in contact over the phone.
It's best not to angry me: Manipulate metal, heightened senses, extended claws & Fangs
Taste my: Small metal needles
The one who holds my heart: N/A
The one who used to hold my heart: N/A
The one who makes my heart race: ...
I so love this!: Ice cream, Snow, Night, Hunting, Sweets, Her brother
I totally hate this...: Thorns, Hot things, Smoke, Alcohol, Drugs, Coffee, Fish, Dogs
I am a: Neko
I'm in grade: 11th
I earn my keep as: Bounty Hunter
Well it's just how I am: Because of her attachment to her brother, she can get very protective over something she cares about. While some people say their a love not a fighter, the best way to describe Zero, is that shes a fighter. Zero has a habit of coming off cold and harsh. Though through the death glares, and her sharp tongue, Zero is a kind girl who, just like a cat, wants some affection. However, shes very feisty, and towards things shes uncomfortable with, she tends to put up a big fight. When it comes to, Zero is a risk taker, risking even her life if she feels the need. While the rest of her family is friendly towards authority, shes in constant clashing with them, because of her constant arrests, her record is a long list. But because her family is filthy rich, some people believe that its the only reason shes gotten out so many times. Because shes a black cat, most people believe that shes bad luck, when in reality, shes more of a good luck charm.
I still wanna tell you anyways: N/A
I was born on: June 14th
What do you think of me?:
User Image

Friendly Friend

User ImageI am thankful for: The musical Gerudo
The name I was given: Roi King
I rather be called: Roi
I survived for this long...: 19
This is my destiny: I came from very humble beginnings, helping my parents grow wheat and barley in North Dakota and studying when I could. My grades were impressive for someone of my upbringing, but I didn't really aspire to go to any high-end schools, as I was content with life on the farm. One day when I was about 11 years old, I spotted a dark-haired girl wandering through my parent's fields lost, and upon confronting her, she simply shrugged and told me that my eyes complimented my hair.

While it was a strange way to first create a friendship, it was a friendship that would only grow stronger over the years, and eventually we began dating. It was our first relationship, and it was a good one, but then my rich uncle seemingly swooped out of nowhere when I was 17 and announced that he was taking me away, claiming that my parents were wasting my life away on the farm. Initially I was opposed to this, as I wanted to help my parents and I would be leaving Runne and my life behind, but something about what my uncle said made them decide to urge me to go with him. Suddenly, because of him, I had all the time in the world to study and pursue my hobbies, though I never really adjusted to life off the farm, or without Runne. The huge distance created great stress on our relationship, and deciding it wasn't fair to her, I broke up with her. I haven't seen her since.

I transferred to Kyoku Academy when my uncle decided to take me with him to Japan. For a while, it was a pretty nice and interesting experience as I attended events held by something called the Host Club, and I met my new girlfriend Rowena. However, this time was also wrought with danger; there were several incidents at these events in which students were injured, and finally one crazy incident involving an insane killer. Needless to say, after hearing of the gruesome killing of one of the girls at the school, my uncle whisked me away on a plane again to find a much more safe school, and thus I find myself here. Rowena and I decided to try to make it work over the distance, and so far things have been a little sad but okay. I don't know how long I'll be here for, though.
It's best not to angry me: Moderate control of electric magic, can do some interesting things with an instrument
Taste my: Lute
The one who holds my heart: Rowena
The one who used to hold my heart: Runne
The one who makes my heart race: The one who holds my heart
I so love this!: music, food, nature, the simple things in life
I totally hate this...: whatever I perceive to be unfair
I am a: Human Milletian
I'm in grade: 11
Well it's just how I am: a gentle hand, wrapped in warmth, shrouded in kindness, lovingly sprinkled with seriousness, express mailed to Protecting You, From a Distance.
I still wanna tell you anyways: I also am friends with Emilia Dawson
I was born on: August 19th
What do you think of me?: Pictured to the left

Dapper Hunter

I am thankful for: The L0nely Prince
The name I was given: Camomile Nakamura
I rather be called: Cam [he has a deep hatred for his full name]
I survived for this long...: 18
This is my destiny: Cam grew up in California as the only child to a Japanese mother and Caucasian Father. His parents weren't particularly strict (something he took full advantage of) and often got into trouble. He loved to skip class and occasionally got into fights with other students. Because of this, he was held back a year. It was then that his parents decided to send him to Romance High, figuring it would help him "straighten his life out."
It's best not to angry me: Physically stronger than the average person, but not quite superhuman. Also has some talent in kendo.
Taste my: fists
The one who used to hold my heart: Ex-girlfriend, Abigail
The one who makes my heart race: None.
I so love this!: eating, music, kendo, skipping class, videogames
I totally hate this...: learning, controlling people, the police
I am a: Human
I earn my keep as: a part-time waiter
Well it's just how I am: Cam is one of those guys who doesn't take the time think before he acts. Being extremely rebellious, he loves to argue with any authoritative figure, especially teachers. Despite this, he's a nice guy and a loyal friend.
I still wanna tell you anyways: He gets nervous around women, claiming that no matter what he does, he can't understand them. His past relationships have never lasted more than a few weeks.
I was born on: November 3rd
I'm a student at Romance High!

Distinct Gekko

I am thankful for: Kazuki Higashiyama
The name I was given: Kazuki Higashiyama
I rather be called: Kazu
I survived for this long...: Seventeen
This is my destiny: Kazuki Higashiyama has lived with his grandparents since he was seven months old. His parents were seperated since he was born and his mother gave him up before he even knew who she was. He lived a pretty decent life of a teenager. But it didn't last long. Around the age of 15, he got a surprising call from his mom. He was never mad at her for giving him to his grandparents but he did always wonder why. His mother told him that they were in a house fire while he was still a baby and she lost everything. She couldn't afford a new place and to support him at the same time so she had to give him away to someone to watch over him while she got herself back on track. Since it was his mother, he didn't really question what was taking so long he was just glad to know the truth...or at least he believed it was true. 5 months have passed since her first call and they have been talking everyday ever since. But then he got an unexpected call while he was at school saying that his mother had a stroke and was in critical condition. Soon afterwards she passed and Kazuki hasn't been too much of the same ever since. He became quiet and distant.
It's best not to angry me: Elemental manipulation
Taste my: Dual swords
The one who holds my heart: No one
The one who used to hold my heart: No One
The one who makes my heart race: No one
I so love this!: Drawing, dueling/sparring, music, playing guitar, skateboarding
I totally hate this...: Being yelled at, being disturbed when listening to music
I am a: Half Demon
I earn my keep as: Bartender at local club
Well it's just how I am: Quiet, distant,
I still wanna tell you anyways: I am Bisexaual
Well yeah, this is my: . ..
I was born on: December 8

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,650 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
I am thankful for: Angelbabygrl69
The name I was given: Zoei Yoshino
I rather be called: Zo
I survived for this long...: 15
This is my destiny: When she was just a baby her Mother gave her up for adoption because she never wanted a kid. So ever since she was 2 months old she has been going back and fourth between different homes. She has never been able to stay in one for long for none wanted her after long because she was not like most kids. She was to quiet and did not socialize very well due to being abandoned as a baby. All she ever wanted/wants is to be able to find someone who will love her and want her to be around.
It's best not to angry me: She can make you feel pain with her mind, even though she dose not really hurt them, they just think they are hurt in their minds.
Taste my: small dagger she keeps on her thigh
The one who holds my heart: Single
The one who used to hold my heart: Never been in love
The one who makes my heart race: none yet
I so love this!: Reading, writing, spending time out doors, listening to music
I totally hate this...: rudeness, snobby people, spiders
I am a: Neko
I'm in grade: 10
I earn my keep as: Works at a cafe
Well it's just how I am: Shy and quiet, when she gets super nervous she has a little studder
I still wanna tell you anyways: Very loyal to her friends and family and will do all it takes to protect the ones she cares fore
Well yeah, this is my: none
I was born on: July 19th
What do you think of me?:User Image
I'm a Studentat Romance High!

Friendly Friend

User Image
I am thankful for: The musical Gerudo
The name I was given: Kisha Farlow
I rather be called: Kisha
This is my destiny: I was born to a middle class couple in Canada who were borderline obsessed with magic and controlling the elements. I grew up surrounded by big, dusty tomes as my parents studied them and with the flow of magic running through my blood. However, I did not initially share my parents passion for manipulating elements of nature with magic as I was quite terrible at it and could not even make the still surface of water in a cup quiver. While they tried to be understanding, I could feel their disappointment whenever they looked at me, and it often drove me out of the house to hang out with friends or to wander the streets as to avoid being in that atmosphere. One of my friends that I hung out with a lot was Emilia; in that time, we grew pretty close.

That's when I happened upon a nearby archery club where they were offering lessons, and it interested me enough that I signed up and began attending regularly. While Emilia did not join me, I found the club pretty fun anyway and told my parents about it eventually. Strangely, my parents were delighted in this and often urged me to go; I would not understand why they were so eager for me to attend these classes until one day in a bit of a bratty tantrum when challenged by a peer, I somehow manipulated my arrow with magic and hit all of the targets with that one arrow.

And somehow also set them all ablaze.

Needless to say, I was forbidden from ever returning to the club, but my parents were absolutely overjoyed to see me discover my hidden potential. However, the joy was short-lived as, with no place left to practice, I nearly burned the house down with a similar stunt, and they were quick to send me to this school where I might be able to develop my skills without being persecuted as an arsonist.
It's best not to angry me: I can control fire and do some fancy things with a bow and arrow
Taste my: Bow and arrow
The one who holds my heart: N/A
The one who used to hold my heart: N/A
The one who makes my heart race: N/A
I so love this!: Music, physical activities, exploring, friendly competition, sleeping, socializing, cherries
I totally hate this...: Being underestimated, bad smells, touchy people, bitter and sweet foods
Well it's just how I am: Lazy, arrogant, kind of selfish, inconsiderate at times, conflicted, a 'tough one' with a soft inside
I still wanna tell you anyways: I'm quite skilled in playing the mandolin and flute!
Well yeah, this is my: best friend, Emilia!
I was born on: May 19
What do you think of me?: Picture is above
I'm a STUDENT at Romance High!

Greedy Grabber

I am thankful for: xS a n o B o B a n ox
The name I was given: Elliot Steel
I rather be called: Steel
I survived for this long...: 18
This is my destiny: Elliot was raised around Men, and not your average men who believed in having the latest swagged out items or nicest shoes, but Men who carried out every responsibility they were entrusted with. Men who overcame the impossible and Men who understood what the title of a "Man" truly meant. Let's move back a bit, Elliot was born to a family of hunters, they lived on remote land away from the fast growing civilization. They were a clan, stuck in the past of humanity where Men cut their own trees and trimmed their own lands. Built their own houses and civilizations with their bare hands and tools, this was their life and they knew nothing else. Elliot was special, they could tell straight from his birth that he was going to be the light of their future. His hair was a mysterious shade of blue and strangely he did not cry upon leaving his mothers wound, he was silent, but breathing. At the age of seven Elliot portrayed strange features, his birth mark that was on the lower part of his back began to grow. His father believed the flame shaped mark on his back meant he carried a strong blazing spirit within him, but he never understood why it would emit an eerie blue light. In fear that the others would become hesitant towards his son, he wrapped bandages around the boys back and forbade him from exposing it. Life continued on for some years and finally Elliot was nearing his manhood, life of continuous physical labor gifted Elliot with the strength that could not be rivaled by many and his overall appearance was found highly attractive to the women in his society, he became the talk of the village among both sexes. Their admiration changed however after IT happened.
Elliot found himself in a romantic relationship with his village's most beautiful maiden, they were in fact in love to the highest degree and were expected to marry once they reached the appropriate age. They were close, always together and it seemed that nothing could separate them.. that was until the girl caught sight of something glowing behind the bandages. So while he was asleep she snuck into his home and unwrapped the bandages behind his back and found that glowing birthmark. She was amazed, stunned and completely in awe of the light and in her excitement she spread the word among everyone. Before Elliot knew it, he became the candy for everyone's eyes, or rather, his back did. Though he did not mind it it became extremely difficult for him to work under such popularity, everyone treated him as some kind of divine being and it frustrated him to an extent almost unbearable. They brought him gifts, flowers and he began to hear rumors that people sacrificed their animals in his name. There was a sense of fear that began to overcome Elliot and it only worsened when the woman of his dreams bowed to him. This is wrong.. He thought, and in his frustration he extended his arm to touch her but realized that something was off. She was not moving, at all, as if she were frozen. Then he realized that everything else was frozen.. their cow that was grazing the grass outside had his hoof an inch above the ground, the wind did not seem to blow throug his open window and even the chirping of birds seemed to have ceased. Elliot did not understand.. and in the confusion he ran. Away from that woman whom he no longer found familiar and away from his people.
The modern world was a mysterious thing and their people seemed.. weak and fragile. Elliot did not feel he belonged, at all. He had only heard stories and studied a little about the modern civilization in his books at school but that was about it, all the technology and gadgets they owned confused him.. but the only thing he seemed to accept was this thing they called.. Anime. It was strange seeing a different world inside of a box, and the people of that world seemed to be capable of so much more than anyone in this world was able to. After a while, he began to long for it.. and he felt a certain need as if he belonged in their with them, but he believed he was thinking irrationally. Elliot began to live with what they called "The Homeless" for some time, he built shelters for them, homes for them and even educated a few of them, and thanks to Elliot they seemed to have achieved what they called "Getting back on their feet" and in return they gave him a good rundown on the works of this life and how the modern civilization thinks. However, Elliot found his companions dwindling until there was no one but himself left and he felt a bit of frustration towards those who had abandoned him.. and he remembered back to Anime he was previously watching, and chuckled a bit. Suddenly, the scene he was referring to appeared in front of him, and for a whole five minutes he watched two characters interact with eachother.. and him as well. Soon they vanished and it was then that Elliot had realized his ability, materialization.
He knew that this could not be discovered by anyone in this modern world, if what the Homeless said were true, he would become their gold. So he hid himself, until a strange school caught his eye.
It's best not to anger me: Elliot can materialize anything into existence, well almost anything. His ability is extremely limited due to it being recently discovered and of course, his is not God.
Taste my: Imagination
The one who used to hold my heart: Lauren Green
The one who makes my heart race: None at the moment.
I so love this!: Anime, Sweets, Nature, Hiking, Trees
I totally hate this...: Cars, Planes, Trains, Traffic, Loud noises.
I'm in grade: 12th
I earn my keep as: Janitor for a mall
Well it's just how I am: Despite being held in his village for nearly half of his life, Elliot has developed new types of emotions and behaviors thanks to his former Homeless companions and Anime. He is mostly unpredictable, quiet and laid back, but he is beginning to become more open towards others.
I still wanna tell you anyways: Elliot's favorite anime is Gurren Lagann.
Well yeah, this is my: None
I was born on: April 16
What do you think of me?:
User Image
I'm a [Student]at Romance High!

Fashionable Vampire

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
I am thankful for: arariaMagi
The name I was given: Rachel M. Blanc
I rather be called: Rachel
This is my destiny: Rachel has grown up just like any other girl, although she really only had one secret: She's a deer spirit. She's always been this way, but only found out she could turn into a deer under certain circumstances a couple of years ago and has been trying to master it ever since. Her past is nothing to get excited over. Her parents knew of her. . .condition, of course. She just had to promise to do her best to not tell anybody or else her family would be exposed and either a) be praised as gods and showered with gifts or b) cast out of her small town. The Blanc family wanted neither of those outcomes, only to make their daughter and only child happy. As Rachel grew older her antlers would come and go with the seasons just as a wild deer's would. During these times Rachel was pulled out of school and her parents would personally go and pick up any homework or classwork she missed so Rachel was still on track with her studies. Time flew and now Rachel is all the way in high school, and at a fancy one at that.
It's best not to angry me: she is still learning how to control the wind and use it to her advantage and is still trying to figure out how to use her power of turning into an actual deer ( she really only transforms when her emotions are extreme (extreme anger, sadness, happiness, etc )
Taste my: whatever she can get her hands on in a fight
The one who holds my heart: n/a
The one who used to hold my heart: n/a
The one who makes my heart race: I don't know anyone yet, silly !
I so love this!: Solitude ❤ Tea ❤ Mild curry ❤ Books ❤ Dancing ❤ Doodling ❤ Silence
I totally hate this...: Being in huge groups ✕ Spicy foods ✕ Coffee ✕ Loud areas
I am a: deer demon/spirit
I earn my keep as: waitress
Well it's just how I am: Quiet • Thoughtful • Open-minded • High-strung from time to time • Demure • Curious
I still wanna tell you anyways: n/a
Well yeah, this is my: n/a
I was born on: december 26th
What do you think of me?: rachel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items