Hello <3333

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lovely Claire Redfield

Hello <3333

Soooooo I am eager for this rp to take off! I pity the lovely lady that wants to join forces with Kyo though...he's a handful...and clingy XD.

Harper and Daizu seem cool though, suit each other :3
Smmoosh
Lovely Claire Redfield

Hello <3333

Soooooo I am eager for this rp to take off! I pity the lovely lady that wants to join forces with Kyo though...he's a handful...and clingy XD.

Harper and Daizu seem cool though, suit each other :3

Lol I think whoever's your sacrifice will be able to handle him XD Awww thanks^^ me and Daizu will rock it XD I wonder what would happen if they meet lol

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lovely Claire Redfield

Lol I think whoever's your sacrifice will be able to handle him XD Awww thanks^^ me and Daizu will rock it XD I wonder what would happen if they meet lol

I'm so curious what kind of character she'll be! Of course she'll be the only one who can control him but...gaaaah I'm impatient! XD

I can see Daizu and Kyo hitting it off....not LOL. Their personalities are both a lot alike and very different. No doubt Kyo will flirt shamelessly with Harper though ;3
Smmoosh
Lovely Claire Redfield

I'm so curious what kind of character she'll be! Of course she'll be the only one who can control him but...gaaaah I'm impatient! XD

I can see Daizu and Kyo hitting it off....not LOL. Their personalities are both a lot alike and very different. No doubt Kyo will flirt shamelessly with Harper though ;3

Haha XD I have no doubt that someone will fill that spot soon XD and yesh I could see them both either getting along it bumping heads, should be fun lol XD lol and Harper is going to be so cluelessXD btw she will rant her confusion, she's famous for it lol. Man can't wait to get the soulless fighter in there too... Ren is so brutal so look out people XD

Hardcore Duck

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lovely Claire Redfield

Haha XD I have no doubt that someone will fill that spot soon XD and yesh I could see them both either getting along it bumping heads, should be fun lol XD lol and Harper is going to be so cluelessXD btw she will rant her confusion, she's famous for it lol. Man can't wait to get the soulless fighter in there too... Ren is so brutal so look out people XD

Well I hope so T T!! Outside of work, Kyo doesn't do much except hang all over her lol. I can see Kyo and Harped battling it out through video games. I don't think he'll stand a chance against her though lol.

Oooooo Kyo likes a challenge! Bring it on Ren >:3
Hey guys. I'm mystic and I play Sailas, the Fearless Sacrifice. ^^
He's open for plotting if anyone's interested.
mystic_wonderland
Hey guys. I'm mystic and I play Sailas, the Fearless Sacrifice. ^^
He's open for plotting if anyone's interested.

Well I'm currently having Harper evil convince Daizu to follow her into the club where Kyo works^^ maybe you could drive over, or perhaps we could start a commotion <3 hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff