Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a Beta was born.

And their parents named them Enomoto, Jacobi exactly 26 years ago.

This Male eventually grew up to be 6'1" tall and 157 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: What’s this? You’re quite nosy aren’t you? Why are you so concerned with my history hm? I suppose it could serve as a warning to young attitudes like yours if anything else. I would like to think of myself as quite a collected and calm person but in reality I am anything but. Everything about my parents was very bitter, they were free spirits caught in the net of weak people with less abilities but more political power and they loathed it. To say they fell for one another would be a lie; it was more as if like magnets they violently attracted one another. My mother was the wistful type yearning for freedom like a wild horse wishing to be let free of its reigns. My father however was the malicious type with a thirst for excelling and dominating and a tender side that reeled women (including my mother) fleetingly into his grasp. Their love was twisted and bitter and filled with regret and irony and towards the end of it I was the result. My mother calmed when she had me, clung close as a good doting mother should while my father became much more restless. He always did hate being tied down by anything.

When the ultimatum was finally presented the two argued violently and then split. My mother chose to remain by my side giving up her abilities in an attempt to raise me normally. My father spat spiteful words over his shoulder and left without a backwards glance, eyes trained forward on what he thought was his future. He chose to attempt to remain working for the government, to keep the powers that he had strived after and honed for so long but after a few years word came back to my mother that he’d been deemed an unstable and violent threat and like a rabid dog had been put down.

Their bitterness and anger passed down to me and I grew up as a troubled violent teen lashing out at those around me with a gusto and thirst for damaging. My mother fought hard against my father’s nature that had developed in me and she was the one that introduced me to art after yet another school threatened to expel me. At first I hated everything about the prim and uppity nature of art; I lashed out, violent splashes of paint and dark ominous lines of burnt charcoal. I threw my hate and regret at the canvas and abruptly found myself staring at the ugly truth of myself laid bare and exposed. There was no lying or hiding it but all the same the teacher placed her hands on my shoulders and called it “beautiful.”

From then on I calmed myself significantly, I kept myself tightly in check, tamped down my frustration and hate and turned to art as the form in which I could explosively express myself. My ability began to gradually show itself upping the stress on both my mother and I. Without knowing it I was creating a ticking time bomb but I was a selfish teen and couldn’t care less at the time. I developed a cool and aloof personality and distanced myself from everyone else except my mother and the art teacher. My attitude came off poorly to the other students and one day I slunk into the art room during lunch to find them trashing all of my hard work. My art lay ravaged on the floor, canvases ripped from frames, pages trampled and shredded, paint smeared on everything and ruined. Paper twisted between one boy’s grubby little fingers and a portrait of my mother’s face ripped in half and so I understandably used my ability and burst all of the veins in his arms. Little b*****d had it coming.

I know what happened but in the panic of the moment and with the injuries of the boy’s arms it must’ve appeared as if I violently beat him to the point of breaking the blood vessels under the skin. The students were horrified…the art teacher was horrified. The government was interested. I was taken very shortly after that to Gakuen Mirai as a student and later given both my father’s and my past, a position teaching was presented to me as a last resort. Unfortunately the position I so coveted as an art teacher was already taken and it was with immense bitterness that I contemplated the role of a History teacher. It seemed liked the easiest substitution-just memorization really and after some thought, I accepted.

You’ll most likely find out soon anyways but my power is Nixukinesis or Pressure Manipulation. At will I can rapidly increase or decrease pressure anywhere from atmospheric (but I’m not a weather man please don’t mistake this) to the blood vessels or the pressure in your delicate little heart. Tampering with the human body on such a delicate level however is very difficult and takes concentration and if I get overly distraught and irrational it can backfire. I also dislike doing such a thing as the memory of my art teacher’s horrified expression still haunts me. It’s not said aloud but I believe I was placed among teachers who can suppress abilities for a reason…

Some say I act a little aloof and very tightly reserved. To the students I display a cool and professional demeanor however this guise is easily discarded whenever I get worked up or irritated over something which unfortunately frequently occurs. I have a finicky temper prone to outbursts and loud exclamations and have to visibly rein myself in (or be reined in) in order to control myself. I can be sarcastic with a sharp tongue and quick wit and tend to view a lot of things with contempt and disgust. I’m trying very hard to be a decent role model of power control and education to the students however whenever I get angry things tend to explode or implode around me on whim.

I’m much newer to this whole teaching deal unlike the other teachers but despite this I really do care about my students and secretly wish to be the role model that my old art teacher was to me. I wish to teach art in an effort to provide that last resort of expression and freedom to students in similar positions and regretfully have to settle on assisting the current art teacher. Hmm, perhaps one of these days he'll make a mistake... I continue doing art in an effort to remain calm and in control of myself and consider it my escape. I’m typically wary around women until I can get to know them and tend to shirk away from overly masculine and distasteful men. I absolutely do not tolerate bullies and will not hesitate to verbally tear one apart.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Nixukinesis (Pressure Manipulation) abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a History teacher of all things though I do serve as an assistant to the art teacher and often step in when it comes to art history. I also often help out with Study Hall.

I do really love hanging out with: Both women and men however I’m very selective, especially -no, now you’re just being obnoxiously nosy…

I'm in the West Wing dorm, room number 1 .

Oh, please bring me some of these:

All things art
                          Helping students
                          Sweet and salty things
                          Neatness
                          The cold

Oh, keep them away:

x Irritating things/people
                          x Not having control
                          x The humidity (it’s bad for my precious hair)
                          x People touching my hair
                          x Bullies and pompous critics

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the I don’t really do clubs but in my spare time I tend to linger in the art room working on my own pieces and will help out Fukui Aimi as needed with the art club.

Signed yours truly, Grinning Wolf8

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Tsukino, Ren exactly 16 years ago.

This boy eventually grew up to be 5'11" tall and 140 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: Well umm, so you want to know a bit more about my life? Well so umm I was born on November 28th in an ordinary Japanese family and I was named ‘Ren’ meaning ‘Lotus’. I was born to a pair of loving parents who had given up there powers just to have a normal life. But there’s also a tragic story about my family… I also had an older brother Saito. Saito was a great person. For some reason he was getting bullied in school, and this was leading him into great depression. And well here’s where everything went wrong. My parents and I were so worried about him. He was a very special person in our lives so we wanted to help him as much as we could. Saito’s mental health was terrible. He was getting very distant. He had to go to the psychiatrist on a daily basis and he was on a lot of anti-depressants. However none of them helped him cure what he was going through. Saito stopped talking to me and my parents, and his friends started ignoring him. Things were getting harder for him. My brother’s psychiatrist tried to help him as much as she could but at the end all the effort that was put in to cure his depression didn’t work.

One day when I came back from school, and went to my brother’s room. And i found Saito lying on the floor, dead. Blood was gushing out of his head and there was a gun near his hand. His white hair was all crimson. I went near him and got down on my knees and checked if he was still breathing or not. But it was too late. I just…if only I got home earlier, I could’ve stopped him. He died about four years ago. Saito had the power of gun manipulation and that’s the only probable way he got the gun from. My parents tried really hard to hide our powers, so that the academy wouldn’t take us away. But Saito had taken his own life away even before his powers were even discovered by the school.

Hence I was the only child that my parents currently have. And they tried really hard to keep my power a secret form everyone. Nobody but my parents and I knew about my power, Dimensional Manipulation. At the age of 11 my power was starting to show. I could feel this energy growing inside me. I manipulate dimensional energy and make portals at two non-adjacent locations. I can also enter different dimensions. It was a very nifty power, but I had issues controlling it. Sometimes a portal would just open up if I thought about a specific place. I stopped using it and I tried to control it as much as I could. It was very hard. At the end I learned how to control it a little bit, but I still have a lot of problems with it and i also have to explore and try new things with my power.

I didn’t want to attend Gakuen Mirai at all until one day when I changed my mind about it. My best friend Tomoki is an Alpha attending the school. And when I found out that he was leaving me I seriously got crushed. We were like brothers and I really didn’t want him to go. Especially because after losing Saito…I just didn’t want to lose anyone else who I cared about. So two weeks after Tomo had left, I set off to go to the academy to find him. My parents got really mad about it. But I knew that there was a probability of it happening someday. I had known Tomoki since I was a little kid and he was also my neighbour so I didn’t want to be separated from him at all.

So the thing is I have terrible sense of direction. So I got lost. I was actually by the school’s outer wall that kept away all the outsiders. I thought of opening up a portal above the school’s wall so that I could get inside by falling out of my portal. I made a portal and as I was going to step inside someone pulled me away and the portal closed and they put a handkerchief on my mouth that made me faint. And then I woke up after a few hours and found myself in the school’s nurse’s office. And that’s how I ended up getting here.

Some say I act a little klutzy. To be honest I’m very clumsy, I like stumble and trip and break things and just mess things up a lot. I trip and fall sometimes and I also tend to break things often. I’m also rather quiet around new people as I don’t know them and well, I can’t really be myself with them. I may be a bit playful sometimes. I tend to yell at people if I’m mad at them, but I’m a nice person though, well at least I think I am. I can be a bit snobby sometimes about certain people though. I also have the characteristic of fan-boying a lot. I’m really good at procrastinating; I even procrastinate on my games. I’m also really good at cooking and I love food, mmm food. I may procrastinate on my homework a lot my grades are fine so my intelligence is fine i guess.

I care about my friends a lot. And that’s one of the reasons why I ended up here in the academy. Some have said before that I can be very emotional about things. Yes I do agree with them because I cry a lot. But I also seem to get over things and move on quickly. Although it took time to get over my brother's death. I like receiving and giving hugs from people, well only if I like them. If someone I hate or if someone I don’t know hugs me I’ll just feel like smacking with a paper fan for being all touchy. And I don’t like it when someone is hitting on me and I really hate slutty little bimbo’s. I’m a bit claustrophobic as well. And over all I hate some types of people a lot. Overall I think of myself as a carefree guy.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Dimensional Manipulation abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a Second year.

I do really love hanging out with: everyone, especially ...that's confidential information, SO I AINT TELLIN' YOU.

I'm in the west wing dorm, room number 06.

Trolling.
                          Baking.
                          The cold.
                          Video games.
                          Animals.

Oh, keep them away:

x The school.
                          x Brussel sprouts.
                          x Sluts.
                          x Hypocrites.
                          x Separation.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Basketball team and Science and Technology club. Though I mainly joined S&T because Tomoki's in it.

Signed yours truly, Kappako

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, an Alpha was born.

And their parents named them Yoshida, Tomoki exactly sixteen years ago.

This male eventually grew up to be 5'11" tall and 144 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: I'd like to say sorry for the sob story in advance, but you asked for it, right? It wasn't a good past, I can tell you that much, and it honestly isn't my favorite thing to talk about. To be blunt, I'd rather not say it at all, but it's mandatory for some background I'm guessing. My parents were the ones that refused to submit and give up their powers. They were tested on, and I think they somehow thought I wouldn't become someone like them. My dad became a wealthy businessman and my mother became a baker at a small cafe down the street from our home. It was obvious that my father was the one paying most of our bills, while my mother went to work out of her pure love for baking, only getting minimum wage. My mother was blending in nicely, she enjoyed her job but you couldn't say the same for my father. Stress could drive a man crazy, not to mention the things the government was injecting into him on a daily basis. I could tell by the time I hit age ten that he wasn't coping well with treatments. I suppose he needed something to show him he was still in control, not being controlled entirely by others. That even though he was like a rodent being tested on, he had the power to bring people to their knees. It was literally my tenth birthday. We were celebrating and my mother had baked me an elegant cake. The frosting that decorated the sides were bright in color, the streamers hung up on the walls screamed happiness. And yet, my father remained motionless in his seat as a storm cloud seemed to form over his graying hair. I had pulled the cake forward, trying to get it closer before my mother came back with the candles. You gotta' admit, a ten year old isn't very tall, and heck, in that chair, I was a dwarf. I just wanted to be closer so I could blow out the candles in one go. I had never intended for the cake to fall. Just as the cake splattered across our hardwood floor, I saw my mother emerge from the doorway. The candles and lighter in hand, she had looked at the cake in disappointment, but not anger. It was a small cake, and for a baker, easy to replicate in no time. Though, my dad thought otherwise. I don't remember much, honestly. That was six years ago. Or maybe I just don't want to. I hit the floor, my head met the ground with a hard crack. My mother screamed, and my father towered over me, his hands balled into fists and eyes gleaming a bright red.

This became a daily routine for me, same for my mother. I think anyone in their right mind would avoid their home after a while. Mother spent more time at work, which despite some bratty customers, was much more welcoming than our large house. I spent more time at school, or stayed out with friends. Even when I was home, I would often sneak out and go to my friend's house to sleep. It was a savior to have your best friend living next door. I think he could catch on what was going on. I often said I just wanted to hang out or that it was terribly boring at home. But many couldn't avoid the fact that every time they saw me I was bruised to the point where I couldn't move or I had some sort of gash on my body. I would say I took on some sort of martial arts and wasn't good at it, or I would avoid the topic all together. See, if you were to ask me after this about my past, I won't tell you a word unless you get me severely drunk or medicated.

Time dragged by, and then it happened. I was almost fifteen. Don't you dare say a word about this to anyone. This is confidential... right? Okay. I'm trusting you.

My parents had told me about people the government took in having kids. She mentioned how at a young age, they had found out about their kin having powers like their parents. They thought I was an exception. I thought so too. But I guess... I was just different. Hah. Different, that's a good word to describe it. I had noticed it ever since fourteen, but I didn't pay much attention. Those days when I'd walk to school in the snow. Everyone would be in their winter uniforms, whereas... I'd still be in my summer uniform. I never really felt cold. I mean, sure. I know what the cold is, but the feeling of it wasn't anything I didn't like. It was almost a sense of comfort for me. That was the beginning of it. And then, odd occurrences would happen in the rain. I could take a step into the rain, and suddenly the droplets around me would become small pieces of hail, sometimes even snow. Do you know how hard it is to tell your friends you can make your own personal snow day without really knowing how? Though, eventually I learned to control it with some practice. It's nice to know you can go walking in the rain without strange looks, y'know? But then my second power kicked in... and heck, that one freaked me out the most.

Though, one day I came home distraught. That day I didn't even want to go to my best friend's house, I literally wanted to sleep everything away. Being rejected isn't something many look forward to. Especially on a day when the weather seems perfect. It just didn't match up. I spent most of the evening in my room, until dinner. Afterwards I was assigned to do the dishes. I can honestly say, my mind wasn't really focused on the china bowl that I was scrubbing. Filled with warm water, the fragile bowl has escaped my grasp before I could react. It hit the ground with a deafening sound and shattered on the tiled floor. Water showered the floor, one shard had cut my calf. Footsteps were heard, and I knew it was my father. My mother had taken a late shift that day and wouldn't be back home until closing time. I was terrified. Father pummeled me until I was just a hunched figure on the ground, his skin was an inhumanly color and reeked of alcohol. The small puddle around me had turned a light pink as the blood from my steadily scalp and cheek dripped to the floor. After four plus years of that treatment, I'm sorry, I was done with that s**t. That day wasn't a good one to begin with, and that sure wasn't adding to the happiness meter. He had begun to stumble away, and suddenly the slick floor underneath him had become frozen. His middle aged body hit the ice with a groan. I had gotten to my feet somehow, and now that I think of it, I wasn't in the right mind. Not only had the water around me freeze, it began to rotate around my body in small shards, as if waiting for a signal to strike. Tears were coming down my cheeks like a waterfall, but there was no holding me back now. The blood too began to float, forming orbs that lined up with the ice. This was new to me, but heck, I was going with it. The rest is a bit of a blur, but let's just say my father never did get back up after that.

I was afraid, I can admit it. I think anyone would be. Not only could I control ice, but blood? And the capability to kill. I had ran like my life depended on it. I didn't want to be like those kids my mother had told me about. I guess since it was my first time using both powers at once, it had completely drained me, I didn't get far. Physically and mentally I was done. I wanted to go to my best friend, Ren's house, but I knew that was out of the question. I didn't want to drag him into the huge problem I had created, and have him see me like this. And he had enough to deal with himself. So I ran, not sure where to go but with every panicked step I took, it would freeze the ground beneath me. I eventually collapsed to the ground in a pile of snow and blood in the middle of the summer night and passed out. Before I knew it I awoke in the nurses office in Gakuen Mirai. I had heard stories about this place occasionally when my mother spoke of it, but I honestly didn't pay her much attention when she did. The nurse told me where I was, and things went of from there. I learned how to control my powers, and I now focus mainly on my cryokinesis rather than haemokinesis, seeing that it... changes me. Ehem, it's another complicated thing that I'm sure you'll figure out sooner or later. Sure, a year here has definitely helped me understand my powers. But I'm not a master of them yet, of course. On that day, the nurse helped me heal with flying colors, however two things remained. The flashbacks from what happened that night, and a long cut on my left cheek that never seems to form a scar. Even with my powers, it won't disappear. It's just a constant reminder now.

Some say I act a little angel. But that's obviously not the case. You know that now. If anything I'm a fallen angel, a tainted one. But you wanna' know how I act, so 'ere goes. I like to think of myself as a nice fellow. I'm caring, and understanding. I'm a good listener as well. But, I'm also a talker. Back in middle school, that wasn't much of the case, but it seems I've gotten more outgoing as time went by. However, those that think of me as an angel, definitely don't know me very well. I'm not pure and free of blemishes, I can't think of anyone who is could be compared to such a creature. So generally, I'm a cool guy. I like conversations and making friends, but sometimes I just go offline if you're being a p***k. I caught a train, and I'm not there with you anymore, hontou ni, gomen ne. See, if you treat me with disrespect, you will get the same thing back and then some. But that's only if you're a total jerk and I can tell you have nothing else to do in your spare time than boost your ego by stomping on other's self esteem. I can deal with one or two rude comments, we're all human right? Tainted or not.

Though, no matter who you are I suggest you tread lightly when going into the topic of family. Sure, I don't mind telling you about myself, but if you are dying to hear about my life behind these walls, well, that's not something you nor I would like to step into. I will brush you off and try to change the subject, or heck, if you keep prying, you're not gonna' get a good reaction from me. When I'm pissed, I get pissed. I will become a blunt, crude jerk of a person, and you probably won't see me the same way after that. I'd rather not go there. You also might see me like that during battles or competitions. Sometimes I either get too excited... or I just... lose myself sometimes.

So, basically, here's the jest of my ramble. I love talking to people, I enjoy listening to stories, and hearing about them, but my story is one I'd rather not tell. Usually the first time I meet someone, they're put on my good side. I will probably bug you like a little puppy, and not care for your personal space. But please don't mistake that for anything but friendly attention. If I like you, you'll know it. ( I'll like you even more if you give me sweets! hinthint-- ehem. ) I hold my friends near and dear to my heart, and if you treat them badly, you've just made an enemy. Though with many people I do mess around, but it's all in fun. Just like if I like you, if I hate you, you'll know it.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my cryokinesis & haemokinesis abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a second year.

I do really love hanging out with: females, especially s-someone I'd rather not say.

I'm in the East Wing room number six.

sweets. ( yesyesyes! )
                          baking.
                          blood. ( shh! )
                          the winter.
                          challenges.

Oh, keep them away:

x smoking / smokers.
                          x extremely hot weather.
                          x limabeans.
                          x flashbacks.
                          x talking about childhood. ( don't you dare. )

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Science and Technology Club.

Signed yours truly, chunese

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Mujakina, Katja exactly 18 years ago.

This woman eventually grew up to be 5'3" ...'..." tall and
                          104.2 lbs.

I am an only child of Colonel General of the Russian Military and his mistress, a woman ten years under his age. The mistress left after the birth of me, leaving me with my father and his true wife, an aging, bloated woman with a mean spirit. Some would assume that due to my parents dispositions, that the I would have a bad past. This isn't entirely true, as I was raised with good intent. Neither of my parents were affectionate, but they both prided themselves in teaching me everything I would need. I was placed in prestigious schools from the time I was toddling, learning both Russian and English from the start. Though I had little friends at the beginning, as I wasn't entirely social as a child. I was raised mainly by a nanny, who provided me with the love I needed to develop socially. But, I was also aware that the nanny wasn't my mother, and knew that the cold people who asked me of my studies over dinner were my parents. Although I respected my father entirely, but grew to despise my lazy mother. When I was around seven years of age my father took me hunting, and a love grew from there. We spent a lot of his off-time in the woods, he teaching me not only to shoot guns but also bow. By my pre-teenage years, I was skilled in both and was in archery tournaments.

One fall afternoon during school I was called down to the office to see the principal, now knowing me you could see I was slightly nervous, being that I wasn't the perfect student though this was not about me, not in the least. It was about my father who apparently was gunned down that very morning by god knows who, in that moment I just let go, the attempted soothing of the fellow principal was tuned out, and I had what most would call "an out of body experience", I remember watching myself from outside and the thought of my lost father became a large distress, and I ended up throwing things across the room although my body sat there an empty shell, now this wasn't the first time this had happened, as a child every now and then I would 'watch myself sleep' but to me it simply felt like a dream. My father had originally been from Japan but moved to Russia after giving up his powers as a boy, thought they were passed on to me. As soon as I returned to my body the government that had taken my father's powers were alerted and I was practically dragged from my country and to the school. The strangers from the government originaly labeled me with telekinesis before going farther into my history and a couply report logs my father had filed. And I was sent to Gakuen Mirai instantly, with a nervousness creeping up my spine for the first time, I hadn't any idea of what was happening.

I spent the next few years here but didn't really make any friends as I was stand offish and confused, I'm going on my third year now and of course I've paid attentiopn to those around me and had small talk with a few, though no one really seems interested in me. Who knows perhaps I'll make a friend this year? The teachers have found that my powers however seem to be triggered by high emotions, kind of my mind's way of denial I can leave my body and travel in astral form, along with move objects in that form, though sometimes it's not as easy to get back. I remember being stuck in limbo for a few days when I first arrived, I'm not sure where I went but I couldn't access my body.

Some say I act a little I'm a very nonchalant, laid-back persona. Often condescending and careless in general. If I don't like you, I won't hesitate to show it. Or I'll just ignore your sorry little a**. Fights are inevitable, but I'd really rather not get into them. They're pointless. But I'm not afraid to get dirty. I, honestly, have multiple personalities, so don't be surprised when I switch on you. I can go from dead and bored, careless as a ********, to overly happy and excited in seconds. Just talk to me. See what happens~

I can come off as shy, but am not really shy after you get to know me. When I finally get to know someone and becomes close to them, I'm very open. It's just getting to that point that's the hard part. I have trouble letting my walls down, even though I am laid back...I'm quite guarded.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my astral-projection abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a 3rd year.

I do really love hanging out with: Men, especially Jirou, I mean we've never really even talked, but there is just something about him.

I'm in the West Wing dorm, room number 5.

Archery.
                          Chocolate.
                          The occasional party.
                          Music.
                          Cold Weather.

Oh, keep them away:

x Unwanted sexual advances.
                          x Math.
                          x Spicy foods.
                          x Mornings.
                          x Sickness.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the music club.

Signed yours truly, Xx_BelinaCitrine_xX

Fashionable Fatcat

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once upon a time ago, an Alpha was born.

And their parents named them Chiki, Tento exactly 15 years ago.

This young man eventually grew up to be 5'2" tall and 125 lbs.

Things at home would never be the same: …Oh, no, I’m sorry, I’m just mumbling to myself. I don’t…I don’t g-get asked a lot of questions. Not that I’m saying that I don’t know how to answer any of them! I-I mean, I do know what you’re asking, s-so please don’t hit me!

[*There is a long, awkward pause*]

I-….I-I’m sorry.

Um… M-my name is Chiki Tento. I am fourteen years- FIFTEEN! F-fifteen years old, and I’ve always lived…here. I’ve never been outside School. If I ever was, I don’t…really remember. B-but I’m sure its nice outside and all. I hear a lot of the Betas talk about it before they… got taken away. I mean… I’ve always lived at school, and school’s really nice and all, and I couldn’t ask for anything else, is what I’m saying. What everybody talks about seems sort of unpleasant. That’s why I like school. That’s why I like being here. If that’s alright with you, I mean.

I’ve... a-always been at school. But not the same schools. Elementary school, middle school, even high school... They were all different sorts of places, and I was moved when I was old enough. This school wasn't any different. I couldn't come here until I was old enough to be here. At school all I need to do are… a lot of things. When I was younger, my class use to involve a lot of coloring and math and reading things. Not a lot of the kids were happy. I mean, I was happy, but not happy because other people weren’t happy. I didn’t really understand. But everything was a lot funner back then. And then, they started talking, you know?

You know what I’m talking about, don’t you?

The men in black said there were things w-wrong with my head. I know what it is now. They call it schizophrenia, and they get me medicine for it, the best in the world, but I don’t believe its schizophrenia, and it doesn’t help any because its not schizophrenia because I'm not crazy, I'm not!

[*The Subject is deeply breathing, having put so much force into the uncharacteristic outburst. His breathing returns to normal slowly*]

...I-I didn’t mean to yell. Please don’t hit me…

[*There is a long, awkward pause*]

Um… There really isn’t much that’s ever…really happened in my life, I guess. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been good working with my body. I mean, not in that way, where like my body understands me and all that, because the body really doesn’t understand anything at all, because its just my body. But you know, Alphas have two powers, but my second one hasn’t really shown itself, and everybody’s looking to see what I can do, but I…can’t really do anything at all.

…If you don’t mind. If there’s anything else you need…

Some say I act a little weird… I guess I’m a little shyer than most people, and I don’t…really like talking to them, either. Everybody says that I’m really weak and need toughening up, but to be honest, nothing they do really helps. Sometimes I get kinda angry, especially because of that. But at the same time, maybe they’re right and I really do need the help. I’m not really that confident in myself, and I scare really easily – but not that I have any phobias or anything, its just that people like to scare me sometimes and are really mean about it. They say I’m just being sensitive, b-but I’m really not!

I’m not… sensitive or weak, honest! I just… People are terrifying for me. They don’t call “school” home. They act like it’s a bad place to be. But this place and the faculty-faculty are so nice. They feed you and keep you safe. They give you a bed to sleep in and teachers to teach you. Its true that I don’t have a mom or a dad, but… When I hear the stories… I’m kind of glad that I never had anything like them. It feels a little…creepy to have someone that close. Especially when all people want to do is make you “better.” Even this school… Wants to make me “better…”

I’m… never gonna get “better.”

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Osteokinesis (Bone Manipulation) and ??? (Mind Shifting, though this is as of yet undiscovered) abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a Freshmen

I do really love hanging out with: …g-girls… I mean, that’s not to say I don’t like guys or anything, but g-girls don’t beat me up, especially - I-I mean…. Hauuuu….

I'm in the EAST WING dorm, room number 4.

All Types of Food
                          Books
                          School
                          Solitude
                          Trinkets

Oh, keep them away:

x People
                          x ”Outside”
                          x ”Episodes”
                          x Physical Activities
                          x Getting “Better”

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Kendo Club, though I don't really...go...

Signed yours truly, Alexandrite_Dragon

Fashionable Fatcat

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a BETA was born.

And their parents named them UEHARA, TERU exactly 18 years ago.

This girl eventually grew up to be 5'4" tall and 105 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: Well life was pretty much normal. Before I discovered my ability my family was just your average family. My mother is a doctor, she's always at the hospital, and my father is a simple salaryman. My sister is two year older than me and has always seemed to resent me. Something about me being the parent's favorite. I don't think it's true though. For the most part everything was pretty normal, until I discovered my powers.

Strangely one day at school, people were looking for me. They were looking everywhere, I didn't get it. I would tell them that I was there but they'd ask me where. I thought they were playing a prank on me, so I just left it at that. I went to the bathroom and I couldn't see my own reflection. At first I went hysterical, I thought I mysteriously turned into a vampire. I hoped I would become human again. I think I used to read way too much manga, but all I remember is hoping that I would become human again. The next thing I knew one arm's reflection reappeared. I didn't know how to control my power at that time, or that I had powers at all. I just thought i was in some sort of dream. I ended up locking myself in the bathroom until the rest of my body reappeared. I went home and told my parents what happened. My mom thought I was crazy, but my dad didn't say anything. My mom reassured me that I was just being absurd and left it at that. The following evening we were at the dinner table when it happened again, parts of my body disappeared. The all stared at me, but i didn't realize it. My father finally spoke up, he said he had a secret he never told anyone. He himself had some sort of power, and he didn't realize his children would inherit some ability too. My mother was shocked, since she was a woman that believed science was everything, magic and abilities were all unacceptable. She slowly rejected me as her child and favored my sister since she didn't display any abilities. My father loved me the same, but the family was splitting up. I started trying to please my mother more and more, I always accepted her cruel words with a smile, I wanted her to be my mother again. My sister had openly voiced out her hatred for me since mother seemed to hate me as well. I only accepted it, the more they hated me, the wider I smiled. I'm not a masochist, I just wanted them to love me. I guess you could say it was just a face I put on so I wouldn't trouble them, but inside I was lonely. In reality, I only had my father left.

My mother couldn't believe she married and gave birth to monsters. She was petrified of him, and of me. When I tried to talk to her about it she said that Dad and I ruined her life. The only good thing that came out of the marriage was that she was lucky to have a normal child. My mother abandoned my dad and I. After the divorce, my mother and sister moved to the states, she couldn't even stand being in the same country as us. My dad fell into depression, I had to stay strong. No matter how lonely or sad I was, I had to stay strong. I couldn't do much for my father, but hide my pain. I didn't know how to comfort him, i didn't even know how to comfort myself. Soon enough my dad and I were also separated and I was alone in Gakuen Mirai. I didn't want to leave my dad, but it was ultimately inevitable, we tried to hide, we tried to run. My father and I were on our own.

Some say I act a little overoptimistic. I guess so? I'm kind of the type to smile at everything, accept everything, and shrug away the negativity. It's kind of become a habit for me. After my parents split, my dad became depressed, I mean he lost a wife and a daughter. I had to offer him everything I could, but I'm not really smart, and I don't have much to offer. So kind words and smiles are all I have. I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge, i try to understand people in their point of views. Some call me an idiot because i just go with what everybody says, but I really don't mind. As long as everyone else was happy. I seem like an extremely peppy girl, but really, I just hide behind a hollow smile.

Truth be told, I often wish that my facade would become reality, but it won't. I have friends, but I'm lonely, I guess it's because they don't know who I really am. Lately I've become more and more extreme, for the most part I am still able to hide my unpleasant side, but I'm kind of becoming a coward. I've started to cling onto people because I'm afraid that they'll leave me. I'm pretty sure I'm on a sinking ship, and the more I feel that way the harder I try. The harder I struggle, the farther I fall. When people aren't around, I seem dead. I just don't do anything, I leave myself thinking back to the time my mother looked at me like I was a monster. The only thing I can do is smile. I'm not exactly one to share my secrets, or tell them how I feel. My feelings would just be a burden to others, just like I was to my sister. Like my mother said, I won't belong anywhere. I'm so lame, to have developed such a inferiority complex.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my invisibility abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a 3rd year

I do really love hanging out with: guys, especially everyone~ I really like people c:

I'm in the east wing dorm, room number one.

peaches.
                          cake.
                          candy.
                          movies.
                          dance moves.

Oh, keep them away:

x carrots.
                          x bugs.
                          x being abandoned.
                          x judgemental people.
                          x jealousy.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the music club and kendo club.

Signed yours truly, miss elemint

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a beta was born.

And their parents named them Miyaji Takeru exactly eighteen years ago.

This male eventually grew up to be 5'10" tall and 148 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same:

My parents would never tell me about my uncle.

When I was little -- maybe when I was three? Four? I don't remember -- I would overhear my mother sobbing to my father all the time. Her voice carried, you see, except now I don't really remember -- was she crying, or was she just really angry? Was she bawling or was she yelling? It had all blurred together in my head by now, and it makes me upset that I can't remember because sadness and anger can be two very different things. One can hold you back from vengeance, restraining you and trapping you into the grey space between fear and desperation, and the other can be the catalyst to a reckless, brutal, and most of all limitless revenge. I know those are my only two choices, because she would always say ruthless things about my uncle, that she would do something to him, that she'll get him back and that she won't allow him near me. My father, not surprisingly, was a lot calmer and a lot more rational about this, and he was often the one that ended up soothing my mother.

And I would hear this exchange, over and over for months and months, always the same and never changing. I would lie in bed and hear nothing but muffled shouts and screams and cries from the kitchen, from the living room, from their bedroom -- it surrounded me, my mom's voice did. It was always there, enveloping me and caging me in a shroud of confusion. I was never scared and I was never angry -- I was just lost, because she never explained anything. Never.

That's the thing, though. It happened every single night and yet, I don't really remember what they were even talking about at all, other than the fact that it was about my uncle.

One time, when I was nine, I had gathered up the courage to finally ask them. Who was my uncle, and why did mom always talk about him? I knew they were struggling to answer, because shock had crossed onto both of their expressions at the same time. My mother refused to answer, but my father told me just one simple sentence before firmly telling me to never bring the subject of my uncle up again, "He works for the government, Takeru. And he's very, very scary."

And then five years later, the day before I turned fifteen, my uncle showed up at our doorstep with a box of birthday cake in one hand and a wrapped present in the other. My parents were both out for the afternoon, and I was home alone.

He had gotten me a chocolate birthday cake.

Chocolate was my favorite.

I told him that he was scary, and that he worked for the government, and that my mom always cried and yelled about him to my dad and that I thought that he really shouldn't be here, that if he wanted to talk that he should at least wait for my parents to arrive home. Before I knew it, however, I was in the passenger seat of his car. A half-crushed box of birthday cake was shoved into the backseat, the gift he had gotten me was merely just a empty box, and it wasn't until we were half a mile away from home did I finally realize that sadness and anger could exist at the same time.

That was the look in my uncle's eyes -- angrily sad.

And for some reason, that made me just as frustrated. Where was this angry, sad man taking me -- why was this scary man with the fake gift and the crushed cake taking me away from home -- why me?

I thought it was just anger that boiled inside me, that it was just anger that bubbled and frothed and foamed and coursed through my veins like adrenaline, but it wasn't -- it wasn't just anger, it was something else. There was a blinding flash of light and, in seemingly slow motion, my uncle's car began to turn. The iron of its frame groaned under pressure, the steel of the doors and the roof twisted and warped, and everything just seemed to catch on fire at once.

The car didn't just turn, it span. It whirled into the air, pirouetted almost laughingly gracefully, and collided into three cars at once. We flew roughly across the three cars, ripping off their roofs and crashing into the burning asphalt. We toppled once more and skidded to an abrupt stop.

I must have blacked out for a few minutes or something, because when I woke up again, all I could smell was burning tar. Smoke pillowed from all directions around me and I breathed it in, choking down the dust before hacking it right back up. Blood trickled down from a deep gash in my forehead, but that wasn't the first thing I noticed -- what I noticed instead was the body of my uncle next to me, twisted and broken, his clothing charred and his now-ashy skin covered in steep lacerations. Even though the muscles and bones in my leg screamed in protest, I shifted myself towards him and pressed my ear to his chest.

I could hear a very faint heartbeat.

He was alive -- this scary, scary government man who kidnapped me was alive, and I was happy.

Did that make me a good or bad person?

But that wasn't exactly the right time for me to dwell on morals. Moving away from him, I instead raised my fist and punched desperately at the handle to the caved-in door of the car, but it wouldn't budge. Finally, I used my non-crushed leg to shove the door open and crawling through a path of broken glass and flame-licked tar, I managed to slip out of the car and into the open.

Choking down black smoke, I continued to crawl through a mass of metal rubble and melted asphalt saying and thinking only one thing, Please save my uncle. He isn't scary -- he's just scared, too.

A man in a suit not unlike the one my uncle was wearing found me and as soon as I was in their arms, I passed out once again. When I awoke, I was in the nurse's office at Gakuen Mirai. A person -- a nurse, a helper, someone -- had come up to me and I had interrogated her immediately, nearly getting up and attacking her. I don't remember what she said to me, except for one thing --

"It's only natural that you would end up here, Miyaji-san."

And with those words echoing back and forth between my ears, I began three years worth of school. The power to manipulate metal was in my hands -- the power to contort metal to its breaking point coursed through my veins and poured through my nerves.

And all this time, even in my third year, all I could think of was this:

Metal tastes like blood, and blood tastes like metal.

It's only natural, Takeru.

Some say I act a little too blunt, but I don't see what's so wrong with that -- honesty is honesty, reality is reality, the truth is the truth. That's how I see it, anyways, and if I can't be a hundred percent honest with what I want to say, then what else can I do? My parents would keep things from me, but I hated that -- I prefer to tell it how it is and I prefer to get things cleanly across without any trouble, if possible. That might be why people say I don't really have a filter when it comes to speaking, or that I sometimes act insensitive. I honestly don't want to be rude: whatever I say happens to be what I really mean, so there you have it. Besides, I like to believe that I'm a good person. I mean, I was happy that my government worker traitor of an uncle was alive and not dead, right? Even while on that car ride from my house, I knew that he was taking me somewhere I didn't want to go, but I still wanted to give him a second chance. And there's also the fact that I often talk about my parents as if I hate them, but I don't -- that would be cruel, and I'm not a cruel person. I refuse to be.

Ethics is important to me, it really is.

I can be opinionated and loud, but I always try to keep an open mind. My honesty doesn't mean I have a narrow range of tolerance. I'm an open-minded, unbiased person -- or at least I try to be. People incorrectly assume that because of this brutal honesty and open mind of mine, that I'm a pessimist, but I can't see the connection at all. Pessimism, optimism -- that's a load of bullshit. I am who I am, accept it already and try to deal with it. I'm dealing with it, so you should at least try to.

To be blunt -- I'm loud, I sometimes talk when I shouldn't, but it's all in good intentions.

...I, um, can be friendly. I like to be friendly. I like people, and I often fall in the habit of looking up to them. Even if they're younger than me, I have this recurring habit of looking up to people and idolizing them. It's a bit strange, but I think that's what I constantly crave: someone I can try to catch up with. When others notice this, they usually think that I fall in love easily but...I don't think so? It's really just admiration, right?

But maybe, that's what it really is -- I fall in love too easily, too superficially, and too soon.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my metal manipulation/ferrokinesis abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a third year.

I do really love hanging out with: anyone and everyone, really, especially ...it's no use hiding it, isn't it? Whatever. It's Yoshida Tomoki.

I'm in the west wing dorm, room number 07.

chocolate.
                          coffee.
                          trashy romance novels
                          biology.
                          basketball.

Oh, keep them away:

x magnets.
                          x ice cream.
                          x orange juice.
                          x liars.
                          x every single citrus fruit ever.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the basketball club.

Signed yours truly, jaejinnie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces