Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a Beta was born.

And their parents named them Tsukino, Mokuren exactly 32 years ago.

This man eventually grew up to be 6' tall and 150 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: yet there's nothing to brag about my past. It's very dull and un-beautiful, if you ask me. Simple family, simple living, what else, et cetera, et cetera. Whatever. If my powers hadn't manifested, I would have never known why things became awkward in the house. Yes, all that tainted hullabaloo was all over the dinner table that night when they told me. Apparently the real reason for my cousin Shuuya's admission to some "boarding school" was this. It was quite the shocker. All this time, I believed my dearly beloved—not to mention my only friend—left me. I was wrong.

Things became more interesting when I finally got into the school. It was actually voluntary on my part. Both my parents didn't want me to go, but I was already eighteen that time. Once the government's lackeys stormed into hour home, I willingly extended my arms to them. I told my mom and dad not to worry while those men in black took me away. I was so happy that I'd get to see Shuuya again—that ultimately gave way to my submission. We were really close that I consider him my own brother. Sadly, Shuuya already graduated when I got in. Maybe that's why my parents were trying to hold me back, but it's too late. For shame! I always thought shooting energy beams with a finger gun would be fun... but it's no fun without Shuuya. He thought it was cool.

I can still remember the first time I set foot on Gakuen Mirai. The feeling was almost sensual when they grabbed my arm like that. We got into a black van where there was this weird odor and jazzy elevator music playing in the background. After what seemed to be a five-hour ride (or was it six?), we stepped out in front of a huge gate with several cameras aiming at us. Funny though, the memories following that were bleak. The next thing I remembered was the smell of antiseptic and myself dressed in a hospital gown. It was cold and I felt like something had been taken away from me. But no matter, within days, I was back on my feet, being instructed to attend this class and do a few more other things. It was like a boarding school but co-ed and the sights were beautiful.

I spent a few more years there until I finally graduated. However, I didn't know they were serious when they spoke about not letting us out lest we make good with our grades. I thought it was just a joke to keep us in line. All these years, I still often wondered what or who I'd be right now if I made different choices back then. I feel stuck and a little bored. I have no idea where all the other elderly teachers went, but I haven't really paid much thought about it. It seems I'm the oldest teacher here now. Being one has its quirks, but I am getting so tired already. Sooner or later, I'll probably end up like them—gone without a trace..

Some say I act a little flamboyant. I'm naturally hyperactive, and most of the time I smile. But don't mistake me as an optimist; I'm actually a horrible person who loves being mean to his students. Behind this grin, this smiling face; I often sweat and bleed sarcasm. I know I'm a selfish p***k, but I also know what I am capable of. And I just love using my position to bully those pathetic little shits. I am the oppressed one here. I have actually been in this school for so many years. Where's my gold star?!

Nevertheless, there are times I feel pity. On myself, of course. I've become this wretched person so much that I've forgotten I may still have a family waiting outside for me. Oh, the drama! But I do love theatrics, those crazy antics. It throws off a lot of people, and I just love seeing them making false assumptions - the better to set up a cruel comeback. That, and my perpetual vanity makes up mostly who I am

I was welcomed into Gakuen Mirai because of my Laser Emission abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a Home economics teacher.

I do really love hanging out with: everyone at the school, especially the scrumptious little students—Oh you meant intimately? NO. Who would even dare?! Pffftahaha... I have standards.

I'm in the East wing teacher dorm, room number 2.

Oh, please bring me some of these:

fruits.
                          gossip.
                          kawaii stuff.
                          cleanliness and organization.
                          music.

Oh, keep them away:

x filth.
                          x a**-hats.
                          x instant coffee.
                          x unnecessarily huge breasts.
                          x too much physical exertion.

You might have seen me before, I'm the moderator of the School Newspaper.

Signed yours truly, Bamboo Syndicate.

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a(n) beta was born.

And their parents named them Nakajima, Kentarou exactly sixteen years ago.

This male eventually grew up to be 5'10" tall and 163 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: Looking back at my medical history, I can see why it was relatively easy for the government to single me out as a 'beta.' There was the obvious fact that my parents were still on record for giving up their powers, but going into several comas throughout my childhood with no ill effects is an obvious anomaly. The first time it happened was when I was eight years old. I didn't wake up for several months. The longest coma I've been in lasted for a full year. It caught me off guard to hear that I was no longer twelve years old when I finally opened my eyes. Throughout each episode of unconsciousness I never stopped dreaming, and dreams can be fickle things. To think I've endured a full year of it at one length, it's no wonder why I'm no longer easily frightened or intimidated. I've had some wonderful dreams of course, but the nightmares... I couldn't escape them. I didn't know how to. It was an eternity of being tormented whenever things would take a turn for the worst. I find it startling that I haven't killed myself yet, to be honest.

With trauma, comes methods of coping, though. Ever since my yearlong slumber I've learned to only sleep in half-hour intervals to avoid unconsciously activating my dream manipulation abilities. I wouldn't want to trap myself in another never ending nightmare, now would I? Sometimes I won't sleep for a day or two. During those times my eyes get extremely bloodshot. To hide that fact I wear a mask given to me by the government. They can be rude bastards at times, but surprisingly malleable if you know who to bribe. I can make dreams so real you might never want to return to reality, after all. It becomes somewhat addictive to some people. So long as any prearranged agreements are kept I have no qualms with it personally. It allows me to get some practice in, and I do so enjoy picking through people's unconscious thoughts. Dreams are my way of reading people, to a certain extent.

Aside from the aforementioned power, I can also make other people drowsy and tired through my will alone. The government has taken to calling my set of mutations 'Sandman physiology.' It's an apt name, I have to admit. Especially when my body can turn into sand as a defense mechanism. For example, the government has shot at me when I initially met them and tried to run away. My left arm was severed at the elbow by a large caliber round, but instead of flesh and blood spraying into the air, sand erupted in its place, and I was able to 'reform' my lost apendage after some trial and error. I haven't learned to fully control that power yet, but more often than not it occurs when I need it to. The color of the sand also seems to coincide with my general mood. Pure white sand denotes my normal behavior, while black sand hints at a fouler temper brewing.

As a so called Beta, I have mixed feelings concerning mutants. From my own past experiences I can safely say that we are far too dangerous to coexist with humanity as it is now. Mankind is not ready to learn to get along with us, and I'm fine with that. I fear that other mutants may have more violent opinions on the matter, though; and it is for this reason that I have accepted my fate here in Gakuen Mirai. I cannot allow my fellow mutants or myself to unfairly harm humanity. I will not allow it. The world is not ready for us yet, and we must accept this graciously as the more powerful beings. To that end, I've formulated a plan. Whether it comes to fruition or not remains to be seen.

Some say I act a little delirious, and off-key. Depending on how much sleep I may (or may not) have gotten in the night prior my demeanor varies accordingly. Up or down I do try my best to be an approachable person in the very least. Once delirium sets in though, you may want to give me my space. I can be a little eccentric at the worst of times I'm told. While I may be tired throughout most of the day don't think my fatigue dulls my mind any. I'm an enthusiast in the field of psychology, and I use its studies and applications to amuse myself and help stay awake. Social experiments can be fascinating and very revealing. With such a diverse population at Gakuen Mirai to experiment on, it's pretty much one of the few things I thoroughly enjoy doing at the institute.

If there's one thing good that I can take away from enduring lengthy nightmares, it's being able to stand my ground. It's rather hard to genuinely scare me because I've seen a lot of horrific things already. If you're looking for a freshman punching bag you best look elsewhere before I put you in a coma. I do not tolerate bullies, period. One thing I do tolerate, and rather encourage, is interaction with women. Not girls. Women. I don't quite care for the nonsensical bouts of stress girls my age are rife with. I can be friendly to my female classmates, but as far as romantic endeavors are concerned, I've got my eyes on the professors.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Sandman physiological abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a first year.

I do really love hanging out with: the ladies so step aside girls; especially the female professors, they seem like a lively bunch.

I'm in the EAST WING dorm, room number 5.

Interfering with the dreams of others. Depending on my disposition, I may even hand out a nightmare or two.
                          Exploring other peoples' aspirations and fears through their dreams
                          I'll be the first to admit that I've taken a liking to gambling. What's life without a little risk?
                          I am a definite fan of psychology. I find social experiments amusing and enlightening.
                          People watching is a hobby of mine, and I can readily admire passion and zeal in another person.

Oh, keep them away:

x Going to sleep myself. I once put myself in a coma, after all.
                          x Mutants in general. Our existence is a risk to everyone and everything.
                          x I don't take kindly to bullies. Here's your only warning: intimidation tactics don't work well on someone who's lived through nightmares.
                          x People with an external locus of control. I can't stand such willful ignorance!
                          x Leave my mask alone, it covers my bloodshot eyes. On bad days, one might think I'm about to cry blood.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Student Council.

Signed yours truly, XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a beta was born.

And their parents named them Inoue, Akihiko exactly fifteen years ago.

This boy eventually grew up to be 5'11" tall and 136 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same:
                          Inoue Akihiko. Youngest and last child of Inoue Daisuke, a successful romance novelist who manages to escape the public eye by publishing under the pen name "Rokutan", and Inoue Michiko, owner of home bakery "Versailles". I have an older brother named Ryuunosuke, more affectionately called 'Ryuu-nii', three years my senior. My father's overly energetic attempts to bond with me are something I find annoying and embarrassing, but I actually have a very soft spot for him that I'll never admit. I always feel like my mother could sense pain even I'm not aware of, which is why I always tell her everything, and sibling rivalry aside, I wouldn't know what I'd do without my big bro. Sounds pretty ordinary, right? But of course, normalcy never lasted long in my life.

As any other kid, I grew being told stories of superheroes, defeating bad guys with the help of their superpowers in order to save the world. It was my dream to become a loved hero, and to accomplish many great things. And although I did wish really hard that I would one day wake up with a superhuman ability of my own, I knew it couldn't and wouldn't ever happen. But it happened to my older brother. I was thirteen years old. Ryu-nii was sixteen. His precious betta fish died, so obviously he was quite upset. Our parents would try to cheer him up and tell him they could always just get another one, but that just made him more agitated. I remember him screaming at mom about how insensitive it was of her to even suggest something like that because in Ryu-nii's heart, there was only his irreplaceable Aoi (that's what he named his fish, 'cause it was blue). The next day, dad brought home a cute guppy for Ryu-nii (I don't think he got the memo from mom). Ryu-nii got really pissed. He started screaming and acting up and suddenly the fishbowl Guppy-chan (original, right? that's what I named him) was in just flew off the table and so did the frames on the mantel. I was totally shocked (and jealous, but that's just between you and me). My parents, on the other hand, just seemed worried.

Following that incident, our parents sat my older brother and I down and told us how both of them were what the government called 'tainted' beings, meaning they had superpowers. It seemed Ryuu-nii had adopted mom's telekinetic powers. Dad had potentikinesis abilities: he was a superpower manipulator, able to alter, manipulate, remove, negate, bestow and steal people's supernatural energies. In sum, he was [******** strong (pardon my French). Apparently, he was recruited by the government to become a weapon for the State, but for mom, he decided to give them up. And his pride didn't let him allow the government to take his powers away, so instead he permanently eliminated his supernatural powers with his own ability. That's dad's side of the story though. Mom says he cried because he didn't wanna lose his powers and that she had to convince him to give them up. Anyway, our parents made Ryuu-nii promise not to get upset like he did ever again, because it seemed that was when he was able to activate his abilities.

For two years, Ryuu-nii was able to keep his powers under control with the help of mom's guidance. Of course, that means his secret abilities were kept under wraps as well. Too bad puberty made my brother an emotional wreck, so it was getting harder and harder for him to manage his moods. Honestly, discovering my brother had telekinesis induced this harbour of jealousy within me. He was living my childhood dream, a dream I would never be able to fulfil no matter what. This mentality of mine kind of put a strain on our relationship... I didn't understand how difficult it was to live with this secret, until I saw Ryuu-nii cry in his room from the stress and anxiety. That's when I realized how stupid I was for letting my selfish, unattainable ambitions burdened our affinity. Since then I always tried to stay by his side whenever we were out, so as to keep him in check, even though I lacked the capabilities. Even though I wasn't gifted like my older brother, I thought, I needed to work too. I needed to prove I wasn't useless. So I made it my goal to protect him.

On our way home from school one day, he got called out by a classmate. Said classmate and his gang asked him why he never fought back or reacted to anything at school. They provoked him, pushed him around. Ryuu-nii took all he could before he exploded and consequently activated his powers. He was able to unroot a nearby bush and throw rocks at his assailants with his mind. Of course, word got out that there was a 'tainted' human being in the Inoue household. We were terrified by the fact the government would take Ryuu-nii away from us and prayed everyday they wouldn't come. Things never go as you want them to, though.

A knock came on the door. When dad opened the door, government officials barged into our house and cornered us. They threatened to take both Ryuu-nii and I if our parents wouldn't hand over their 'tainted' child; seems they didn't know which one of the two was the one with superpowers. When mom and dad didn't say a word, they forcefully took Ryuu-nii. He tried fighting back but they were two of them on him. I lunged at one of the government servants and attempt a heroic rescue, but to no avail; protecting Ryuu-nii was the goal I set up for myself, and I couldn't even do that. I got really angry at myself. I glared at the officers who were about to steal my brother away from me, wishing that something would just knock them out cold. Out of the blue, a vase came crashing into one of their heads. Then a frame. And a book. The more I shot daggers at them with my eyes, the more stuff would fly at them.

...wait, what?

My family members were in shock at the sight. Can't say I wasn't either. The officials let go of my brother right away and grabbed my arm. I attempted to break free of their hold on me, thrashing around and everything; however, they called up this one really big guy and he pinned me down to the ground. He was most likely endowed with superhuman strength seeing as I could only barely kick my legs about. Another one tried to put handcuffs on me, but then I kicked him. And he got hurled against the wall.

...wait, what?

Turns out I wasn't so normal after all. But before I had the time to register all this information, I was then taken away from my family and then brought to this s**t hole--I mean, Gakuen Mirai.

As you could have guessed, it seems dad passed down his abilities to me, although it seems I've only inherited them partially; I'm only able to temporarily take away someone's powers after coming into physical contact with them or if I look them in the eye. But the eye contact thing only works within a certain distance and most of the time I can't do it because no one ever looks me in the eye. Sometimes the other party is still able to use their powers, other times their powers are completely nullified. The person's ability weaknesses may also be transferred to me. For instance, if I absorb someone's fire manipulation powers, I'll become extremely vulnerable to water and ice. It really annoys me that even though I inherited this gift, I'm unable to use it properly. Despite that, I'm also glad I can become the superhero I've always dreamed of becoming.

Some say I act a little too affiably. With a positive aura surrounding me, it makes it very easy to approach me, or if someone should find it difficult to do that, I'm open enough to go to people on my own. I'm an enjoyable optimist, so it's rare to find me being a pessimist (at least in public), but that doesn't mean I don't sometimes lose a little faith. I'm only human, after all, albeit one with crazy superhuman abilities. When things seem to be falling apart, you can count on me to try and lift everyone's spirits. Some of the reasoning behind it is because I'm a tad superstitious, and I believe that if someone thinks they can't do something, they won't be able to-- a sort of karma, negative energy kind of thing. It might seem unrealistic to some, but giving up due to it 'being impossible' or underachieving to lessen the pain when it doesn't go through never got many people very far. There's only one life to live, and people should do everything full-heartedly.

The nice guy visage can only go so far; I am much more complex than just my cheery self. I'm also quite serious, and this particular trait has two levels to it, one of which has to deal with my work ethic. It doesn't seem apparent to most people, or rather, it's overshadowed by my other traits, but I'm a very hard-working person. Be it helping my mom with the bakery or tending to my school work, I always give everything I do my all. But don't expect me to do all the work; I expect everyone to be as diligent as I am. Sometimes I work myself too hard to the point of exhaustion and burning out, but I'm aware that I have family members and friends who have my back, and I trust them to catch me if I fall.

The other level is something that usually comes up if someone or something crosses me and gets me angry--my cold bluntness. I can be quite firm on my opinions, and I wouldn't hesitate to voice or physically defend them if pushed far enough. If I see someone being excessively nasty, I will go right up in their face and call them on it. Or, if I should find someone to be under par or showing signs of betrayal, I will fight them in a heartbeat. It might be self-imposing on my part, but if I don't stand up for my own beliefs, who will? Guess that makes me quite obstinate and hard-headed, huh?

Admittedly, I'm quite the romantic, but I don't like to outwardly give my romance novelist father any credit, and would further deny reading any of his books. I'd much rather blame it on genes, or say it's the way I was brought up, than indirectly praise my dad--I have a much higher respect for him than to give credit to silly paperback books.

People also tend to describe me as 'deceitful'. Not in the sense that I'm a hypocrite, or that I'm fake, but rather that my personality betrays my appearance. I may look calm and collected on the outside, but inside I'm full of worry and anxiety. I fret over how I should act, what I should say. I put up a strong front, make it seem as if you can't faze me, but in reality I'm feeling sad, or angry or jealous or all of the above. A bad habit of mine is bottling up my feelings, so that I don't appear as a burden to others. I constantly try not to make my bad mood show.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my potentikinesis abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a first year.

I do really love hanging out with: gals and guys, especially ... psyche, why would I tell?

I'm in the west wing dorm, room number 2.

gaming.
                          swimming.
                          spicy foods.
                          sweets.
                          casual conversations.

Oh, keep them away:

x junk food.
                          x asking for help.
                          x hot weather.
                          x awkward silence.
                          x his underdeveloped powers.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the student council and the swim team.

Signed yours truly, MJ MONKEY

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Endo, Susumu exactly twenty-seven years ago.

This boy eventually grew up to be 5'8" tall and 156 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: after I survived that crash. You see, my parents had both gladly given up their powers to keep their normals lives. They just wanted to keep their salaried jobs they had worked so hard to gain. To remain in the home they had mortgaged, keep the friends they had, and hopefully retire when the government deemed it proper. They were not folks with amazing dreams of accomplishment. As long as they lived to the average age for their generation and had a few grandkids then they would be perfectly content. Powers just got in the way of all that. So they gave them up hoping they would never rear their ugly abilities into their lives ever again. Too bad their child was blessed with the same curse they had so quickly given up. I can never be sure if they would have been more devastated if I had died in that car crash than discovering that I had survived with an amazing ability. Would they have preferred I had died in that blazing inferno of crushed metal? I'll probably never know. They gave me up faster than one spits up piss after mistaking it for lemonade.

From the age of four I was to be raised in the confines of a government facility. They were going to test this strange passive ability I seemed to have. Well, at first they thought I might have been one of those terrible fire manipulators. Some even though I might have exploded, causing the fire myself. The only saving grace was the fire fighters' testimony of actually watching my young bod burn alive for a few seconds until my skin stopped burning at all. That day my skin adapted to be fire resistant to over four hundred degrees. My lungs and cells adapted to not need oxygen for at least three minutes. I had an active adaptation that could react to a situation and my body would adjust in some way to prevent the most unimaginable damage to itself. The government scientists wanted to know just how far this ability could go and how it could be used for their own gain.

Let the experiments begin. That was what they decided. What a troublesome ordeal. Sometimes my adaptations would be temporary, only working in the moment the change was needed. Others were quite a bit more permanent. This strangest thing was just how specific my body could adapt. Even if fire resistant at four hundred degrees it would burn at 401. Then it would stop. They probably tested that the most in the first few months. Burned me over and over with higher temperatures, different applications, and in different areas. It has become one of the more permanent adaptations while it seems that better sight or hearing are something that occur when I concentrate on the need for such things. However, the strangest has to be how my body reacted during puberty.

That time is when the body kills off and creates the most cells. At first my body refused to let cells die so often. I seemed to be trapped in a body battling its natural growth. The pituitary gland said grow and the ability said, don't die. Then, somewhere along the line, my ability decided that puberty had its benefits. Hormones, muscle growth, and the like were seen as a positive. The change happened so quickly that not even the scientists could understand what exactly determined whether I would grow or not. Sad to say that after that ordeal my ability has tried its damnedest to prevent my cells from dying, and thus kept me from aging properly in the visual sense.

At this point it was determined that I could be used for the government's special needs. with a person like me in the field I could just to any environment, hazard, or situation. I could be deceivingly strong, decisively quick, and terribly precise. Whatever was needed to complete the mssion in a physical or biological form I could possibly become. Such secret missions have been my life since sixteen, but in recent months the needs for my abilities have waned. During this downtime the government has set me up as a teacher at Gakuen Mirai.

It is an easy enough job. Anyone can step in to teach the homeroom class of the first years. I am sure dorm mate doesn't mind my random absences either. It is the special physical education that I am here to provide that can be a little troublesome. I will teach everyone something to help them better utilize their power and protect themselves. By the time you are done with my class or have had a private lesson don't expect to be the same ever again. The only problem for the students is that I don't take crap from any of them. This School and this job may be a way for the government to keep track of me and keep me from becoming bored, but I will not allow students and young children The chance to think that their ability somehow make them special or better than those around them. Such egoistic behavior will not be tolerated on my part. Act out while you can, because upon my return, heads will roll.

Some say I act a little too calm. My demeanor is seen as intimidating to most. Unlike many of my more intense peers I am able to keep myself collected, even while under stressful situations. That is understandable given my abilities. One doesn't need to freak out when their ability will easily adapt to help keep one from grave injury. At the same time it is a passive ability that I can not force onto others. I am an experiment turned soldier. My loyalties lay with the government and the commands or missions I am given. I don't take lip, I take orders. If you are not recognized in the hierarchy, then expect to be reminded of your place. On the other hand, if you need to get to a better place or better position in life, then know that I am here to help you. Tainted beings like us will not be able to grow on our own. I know the experience of being tossed away, being treated like some disposable paper plate, and having no one to hold on to at night besides yourself. So let me help you and we can help everyone. I can deal with the stress. I can deal with the pressure. A high school is nothing compared to the jungles of a country in a civil war. Just don't try to put me in a position where I have to defend myself. It is not going to end well for us.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Active Adaptation abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a Teacher. In addition to instructing P.E., I am in charge of the First Year's homeroom.

I do really love hanging out with: the opposite sex, I suppose, especially the one I confide in.

I'm in the[/color West Wing Teacher's dorm, room number two.

Order.
                          Missions.
                          Milkshakes.
                          Uniforms.
                          Dogs.

Oh, keep them away:

x Needles.
                          x Egoists.
                          x Quitters.
                          x Downtime.
                          x Pizza.

You might have seen me before, I'm the host Teacher of the Kendo Club

Signed yours truly, Sinyome

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a BETA was born.

And their parents named them Janssen, Hilde exactly 16 years ago.

This woman eventually grew up to be 5'7" tall and 141 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: Well how shall I start, since my japanese isn't good and all, but yea I should. My name Hilde, and you totally guessed right, I'm not japanese, nor was I raised in Japan - however I somehow managed to get myself in Gakuen Mirai. So sit tight well I explain (and how I got into this mess really.) I was born in the country side of the Netherlands. However most of my early childhood were spent traveling around Europe, mainly due to my father's works. It wasn't until we finally settled down in Sweden, when I was around 5 years old - and from there I did was a normal human being would do. Like every typically students I went to school, made friends, hang out with your family and so on. So moving time forward, to the more so call important things. It wasn't until I was just 8, when my mother and I - went to the countryside, you know to have a little mother and daughter bonding time. The area was beautiful, lustful green grass, the chill wind brushing through my childlike arms, and a group of goats enjoying their last moment alive. Yes alive. One minute, it was peaceful and I was holding my mother's hand. The next minute; blood covered the whole area, all the animals dead dropped dead, with their bodies slashed in half. My mother? Not even my mother was left unharmed - only I was left standing, with my once pure white dress, now stained with blood. A beautiful yet horrible, disturbing slight.

I screamed in horror calling out for my mother, sobbing, moaning at my mother's death. Oh so I thought. I began to hear laughter - insane, twisted, and prue madness - I looked up facing my once dearest mother, once calm and elegant. Now old and covered in blood. She never looked ugly - yet so happy in her life as she proclaim her very last words with joy, "My child, my child - my lovely dear, you are a jenglot keeper - I knew it." I didn't understand what she was saying. Nor she wasn't speaking swedish at the time, and guess what; I understand 6 different languages during the time. Although these days, add Indonesian and Japanese and now I have 8. Oh wow. I'm awesome, okay moving on. My father; also known as a stereotypical dutchmen (serious and bike rider manic), had somewhat always knew about my abilities, and explained everything to me. What I was, where was the origin and why it was brought to me.

Don't expect me to understand, what my father told me. A young child can only handle so much.

Nevertheless I did grow up to understand my abilities, well somewhat. Jenglot: a small ugly doll, which was once human, is now somewhat lifeless - only to eat (or drink), human or goat blood. - thanks Indonesia, where my grandmother once lived - also a jenglot keeper.
                          And what the world am I? I'm their keeper, in translation, I am their God. These dolls, now they don't follow me, however if I want them to appear, they will. If I want them to hunt, they will. kill - sure. Destroy this school, or the students around here for my pleasure - not yet, but I'm working on that. But let my tell you it all come down with a bloody price, in exchange they want blood - lots and lots of blood. As a result I'm usually tried when I summon them, and I would actually prefer not to get myself involved with them, most of the time that is. So after a few years of discovering my abilities, my father (although the power wasn't passed from him), helped to control and improved on my abilities. However it took a toll on his insanity, he was only human after all, and took his own life. Alone and scared the next day, I was taken away on my 15th birthday in a Latvian church. Force into studying the language for a year, I now attend this school.

Some say I act a little Like the most awesome person in the world. Kiddings love. Back in Europe people often tell me, I was rather calm and collective, however able to state out my opinion when I want to - and then take control. I don't get angry easily, however when I do words of insult in colourful swedish is thrown at people's face. Respect and trust, is thrown completely out of the window. However I am pretty fun to hang out, even to the point of dragging people to the most dangerous place, just for the shake of enjoying ourselves. Although since developing my new powers though, I've became more of a sadist. Blackmailing and watching someone angered by my action, brings nothing but joy. Of course I don't want to show it, who likes a sadist anyways. Not you of course.

Moving in japan, was more like a culture shock for me. People state: I was sometimes a bit too loud, blunt, and showed little to no respect for people. I don't think I mean any harm, yet I kinda forced myself to change, just to blend within society. However I still maintain, my outgoing personality, and at times my need to take charge of things (which is why I'm the head editor of the newspaper group.)

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my jenglot keeper abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a first year

I do really love hanging out with: meh both girls and boys I guess,, especially not telling

I'm in the East Dorm dorm, room number 1.

Peppermint tea - in the morning
                          Modern/European History Lesson
                          Dystopian plot lines
                          Drinking Rare Blood /hint/
                          Fresh newspaper articles

Oh, keep them away:

x Dry blood (ugh)
                          x False rumours
                          x Hot days
                          x Loud music
                          x Blank canvas

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Newspaper Club - as the head editor!

Signed yours truly, Vosien

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Itami, Kouta exactly eighteen years ago.

This guy eventually grew up to be 5'8" tall and 134 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: I’ll start at the beginning. My dad was the most regular person you’d ever meet. He had no obvious personality traits or hobbies other than working. He was a police officer, by the way – and who knows, he might still be now. What I remember most about him is that every once in a while he’d take me and my sisters on a trip somewhere nice. Looking back on it, it might have been his way of apologizing for being so distant all the time. Anyway, it was always this really awesome, expensive place. Sometimes it would be a theme park or circus, and other times it would be an amazing swimming pool. We usually traveled outside of Japan, too, and this was my favorite day because my dad brightened up completely. He was relaxed, happy, and surprisingly funny. The trips stopped after I turned thirteen, because he disappeared only a few weeks later. It wasn’t like he had up and left for no reason…there were arguments and tension leading up to it. During that time my sisters and I didn’t spend much time at home. Our mother urged us to play outside or hang out with friends.

I have two sisters; one is three years older than me, and the other is five years younger. All of us got along extremely well most of the time, aside from the occasional sibling fight – which was to be expected, right? We have different personalities, sure, but we always had one thing in common. A huge imagination. None of us were ever bored together, because we’d think up something eventually. We hardly even needed a T.V (but my sisters made me watch girly movies anyways). I was always thankful to have siblings, as I was never alone, but sometimes I wished I had a brother instead. My mom told me not to think that way. She said I was lucky to have sisters so they could teach me about girls; she always joked about me becoming some kind of ladies’ man one day, but I’m fairly certain she was joking. Anyways, we were closer than we had ever been when our parents started fighting. It was always something about being gone all the time, even when he was home. None of us really understood what that meant, so we assumed it was code for something. I guess that’s a pretty funny thing to think, but we were pretty young. We spent so much time together back then that we spun a thousand webs of stories to explain to each other what was going on.

I guess I should mention one thing that did set me and my sisters apart dramatically…while they were regular human beings, I had this strange, uh…tendency to sort of talk to animals. And eventually morph into them. For a few hours. Yeah, it was weird, and we promised to never ever tell our parents. We all made up reasons as to why it happened, or thought it was some sort of shared dream we all had. I never realized that it could have been one of the reasons for my dad disappearing. See, back then I had absolutely no control over my ability…and apparently certain places on the earth triggered different morphs. For example…we took a family trip to the beach and the highlight of it was me flopping on the ground for five minutes until my dad found a bucket to keep me in. Come to think of it, I could have been the root of their problems. My dad knew what he was getting into when he married my mom. She came clean when we got home from the trip. After I found clothes, she sat me down and told me everything. The next day, dad was gone.

Few years later, when I finished middle school, I came home from a friend’s house to see my somber looking family, avoiding eye contact with me. Next to them were men who took me away to Gakuen Mirai and never let me leave.

The end! I’d be happy to tell you another story, if you’d like.

Some say I act a little , well…everyone has different opinions. My sisters always said I was creative and sweet, but others thought I was a boring pushover. I guess I would describe myself as optimistic. I know that not everything is simple and good, but looking at it that way makes things easier for me. Not that I always have a choice; see, I’m sort of oblivious to some stuff. Stuff like social cues, or flirting. I’ve never really been good at that – err, not on purpose anyways. I love being around people (even if I don't like the people I'm around), and I’m always friendly with people unless I have a really good reason not to be. I don’t know what happens then. I’ve never been seriously pissed at someone before…I’m usually very laid back. I don’t care what’s happening around me much, as long as no one’s getting hurt. I can adapt to a lot of situations unless they’re heavily emotional or negative…so yeah, I guess that makes me a bit of pushover. But it’s not something I mind. I’m usually able to put my foot down when I’m uncomfortable. Y’know, sort of.

I don’t like seeing people upset. If I do see it, I’ll try to stop it. I try not to say insensitive things, but sometimes I'm accidentally blunt. That might sound weird but it's true - sometimes I don't realize certain words will upset people. I think it's because I don’t get upset so easily; my dad once told me that I treated everything like a joke. That’s not entirely false, but so what? If something really deserves serious treatment, it’ll get it, I promise. The rest of the time, though, I’d rather tell jokes and play pranks. Growing up with three sisters has taught me something important: treat women with respect. Unfortunately I don’t know much about interacting with other guys. I resent that.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my animal morphing (morphing into them, not morphing the animals themselves) abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a 3rd year.

I do really love hanging out with: everyone, especially a certain one. But I won't tell you who.

I'm in the East Wing dorm, room number two.

animals
                          video games
                          history/fantasy
                          gifts
                          stories

Oh, keep them away:

x boredom
                          x violence
                          x being alone
                          x endings
                          x negativity

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the school newspaper.

Signed yours truly, Secretly a Goat

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Klaus, Beatrice exactly 23 years ago.

This female eventually grew up to be 5'2" tall and 125 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: I was born into an upper class family that seemed far too perfect. Mother and father were always the lovey dovey couple, and when I was a child I would never come to guess the dark past that they so carefully brushed underneath the rug. I learnd bits and peices through the years, only getting the last jigsaw when I was sent off to learn more of myself and my power. The first sign was when I was a child, I never had any friends so I would occupy myself with playing in the courtyard. I came across the body of a dead frog, and was compelled to... manipulate it. Our servant found me hopping after the twitching body. Many incidents such as these occured over the years it took me to become a teenager, and I found my specialty was bone manipulation. I fancied myself what the servants called 'necromancer'. My parents it seemed, could not ignore this any longer. They sat me down and told me about their abilities, and how they gave it up. I suppose I should have admired them, the human spirit and whatnot.
                          I did not.
                          What a load of crap.
                          You see, I had learned another thing growing up in the way I had. How to portray manners and hide the fact that I grew evermore powerhungery and rather...Obsessed. Obsessed being such a dirty term for it. I saw them as weak, and embraced that they sent me off to the institute to learn more about my powers. I learned many things about my ability, which wasn't so much as bringing something back from the dead as using the carcasses as a sort of... marionette. Through my schooling I had developed a reputation for being crazed, but honestly what did they know? There is a very fine line between madness and brilliance, and that was something meant to be taught. Ah, I'm ranting again. Anyway, after I graduated I had many more...studies...to finish, so I decided to become a teacher myself. Snot nosed brats could learn a few things about their own powers, and teach me more about mine, in turn giving me the power I desire.

Some say I act a little Oh come now, is this necessary? Ah, well, I've been called a little crazy. I've been called manipulative as well, though that is the nature of my ability so I consider it a compliment. I can be possessive of things I am fond of, like my collection of candies I stash in my drawer. Those are mine and I will break your fingers if you touch them.
                          I openly admit to being power hungry. I'd like to be able to crush anyone who looks at me the wrong way, and seeing things writhe right before death, thats the best look ever. Its kind of cute you know?

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my I control corpses, haven't you been listening? abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a I'm a teacher. I'm your science teacher to be exact. What better way to learn biology?

I do really love hanging out with: Men, especially Oho if I told you that I would have to tear your tongue out~

I'm in the East Wing teacher dorm Room 1.

Bones of any kind, even chicken bones
                          Candy. Sharing is caring you greedy b*****d.
                          Books
                          Stormy days
                          Teasing others

Oh, keep them away:

x Students who sleep in class
                          x Salty tasting foods, disgusting. You can keep them to yourself.
                          x Bright sunlight
                          x Butterflies. Ever take a look at that probiscus? Horrible, dusty little things.
                          x People who spoil my fun

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the Teacher host of the science and technology club, naturally.

Signed yours truly, Xylodoll

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And their parents named them Kobayashi, Masaru exactly seventeen years ago.

This male eventually grew up to be 5' 0" tall and 100 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: My past ? You're quite nosy aren't you ~ ... ... The 'real me' ? What ? Oh c'mon, I'm acting completely normal --- oh. Tch. Don't act so high and ******** mighty just because you were chosen to interview all these kids and dwell into their personal information. If you're proud of that, then I think you're a disgusting person. Honestly. You're s**t.

... Hmph. I guess I have to indulge in your fantasies. Whatever. Just keep your goddamned mouth shut.

My parents grew up rich, and no I'm not bothering to tell you their names. This is all about me right ? Anyways, they both grew up in prestigious households, worried about their families' names and whatnot. They both happened to be born tainted, given extreme powers they could barely control. Least to say, their parents weren't the happiest cows in the barn. Having their star children tainted was a big problem, especially where they came from. The upper class wasn't (and still isn't) too fond of the tainted, seeing them as absolute trash. But of course when the opportunity to remove powers became known, my parents jumped the gun so goddamned fast i swear they got ********' blown off to space or something. Their parents were more than happy to comply, ridding their children and heirs of these disastrous powers, giving them room to take over their families. Somehow through the odd connections rich people have my parents were set up in an arranged marriage, boosting up each families' name. Of course the most important detail each family forgot to tell my parents were their fiancée's depleted powers. Not that it mattered anyways, they removed their powers so it was okay right ? Wrong. Nothing ever goes right dumbass.

That's when little 'ol me was born, with western looks and a smile that can kill. Of course I grew up like any other normal kid. I got whatever I wanted, I barely had to lift a finger for anything -- ... That's not normal ? Well what kind of life did you have, damn. It was standard for me anyways, getting everything I could ever want. I threw fits here and there if I didn't get what I wanted fast enough. Since I was an only child, I got all the coddling and love from my mother, no matter how bratty I was. She loved me to death. My father was a bit aloof, always at work staring at stocks all day, seeing which one can make us the most money. He was skilled, very skilled, and kept Mom and I on our feet in our comfortable four story mansion. Of course stocks are a finicky thing if not handled properly, by the broker and other brokers. Needless to say, all the other brokers were absolute ******** idiots that let the goddamn market crash, landing my dad in the unemployment line. That not only landed my family in the slums, but tarnished our name. My mother's riches ? Please, they weren't going to help her dumbass husband out, let alone a 'filthy' child like me. Oh ? Why filthy ? Because my ability isn't very hard to ignore.

... Do I need a tissue ? Please, this isn't hurting me one bit. It's not even that sad, damn.

I had to be blessed with the ability to control vectors. Basically I can redirect matter and energy to wherever I desire. These vectors act like a forcefield, shielding anything and everything from me whenever I pay attention. The only thing that can take me down is my attention span. Luckily as long as I'm focused, I can misdirect any attacks coming towards me. This of course did not work in my favor when I went to visit my grandparents on my mother's side. My grandfather came in to hug me and BOOM he was across the room without landing a finger on me. Needless to say I was considered 'trash' and 'tarnished', dragging my parents down with me. I hate having this ability down to my very core, making me blame myself for cutting the last string my parents had.

Which of course leads my father to do some dumb s**t. Since we were in the slums, drug trafficking was really heavy down there. I'm no thug, don't ******** assume s**t. My dad was the closest thing I knew to be associated with a thug like Nakamura - san. I personally hate honorifics but that man instilled fear into me once my purple eyes landed on his soulless, crimson ones. He was a big man, around 6' 3" and highly muscular. He was way bigger than my father, and he seemed equally as intimidated as I was. He had his son with him, towering above my eleven-year old frame. As my father tried to squeeze as much money as he could from the drug lord, I had to wait with his son. He was kind of nice, but I could tell he went through some s**t. He had bags under his eyes, scars lining the pale flesh of his dangerously skinny arms and legs. He didn't say a single word to me. We exchanged numerous glances, trying not to stare at the foreign concept of another child in a different situation than our own. Believe it or not, his face pretty handsome for an eleven-year old based off my accounts --- But don't tell him I said that or I will personally kick your a**. God knows what he looks like now ... Anyways after my father promised to pay the same amount of cash back, we left. Of course the old b*****d knew we had no place to be borrowing money or promising to pay it back in full.

This wasn't going to be the last time he took money though. He continued to take the daunting ride out to the countryside where Nakamura-san lived. He never took me back to see Jirou but I quickly forgot. All I could focus on was my mother, who wasn't quite happy but was pleased that she had her son and his father by her side to keep her company. Ir at least that's how she explained it to me. Now that I look back on it, she was quite the uppity princess, not used to the world outside her mansion --- ... yeah I'm gonna stop there or I'll really need a tissue.

So my father being my father kept wringing Nakamura-san dry, or so he thought. God knows how much that guy actually had, but whatever. The point is is that my dad kept borrowing money he knew he couldn't pay back. So of course after a couple of years dealing with his bullshit, Nakamura - san threatened him with something I still don't know about. Whatever it was, it made him bolt, leaving me and my mother behind to fend for ourselves in this foreign place we denied ever existed. Where ever that ******** went he did a goddamned good job hiding his trail. I'm sure Nakamura - san was furious, intent on flooding the world with his blood. At fifteen, I was pretty furious with him leaving my mother behind, who became a half-wreck when he left. I say half wreck because of course I completely wrecked her. But that's for later. Anyways, sticking with his so called 'morals' and 'values', he approached me and told me I'm bearing the weight of the massive debt my father collected over the years. Of course I was pissed, not only at my dad but at the world. How the ******** could something like this happen to me ? My mother insisted she could take the debt on but I ensured her I had it.

So being the little hood rat I was at the time, I started using my ability to pickpocket people for what little they had. It was easier than navigating through the large crowds, especially whenever I got near them I started to feel a massive weight in my chest. I still don't know what the hell brought that on, but whatever that's not the point. But of course with me being sixteen and obviously inheriting my brains from my father, I got caught using my powers, which ended me in Gakuen as a transfer second year. I left the way my father did, leaving home and never coming back.

... I would apologize for my verbal diarrhea but I don't feel like it. I hope you got that all on tape or whatever, because I'm not ******** repeating it.

Some say I act a little nice, innocent, playful, kind. Yeah, I've heard those silly words tossed around with my name like a goddamn salad. It's what I call my default personality. No, I don't have DID or bipolar disorder idiot. I'm fully aware that I'm ******** two-faced. I choose to be this way okay ? It's easier for me to not be alone when I smile and talk like I'm cute. Well, I am cute, let's not lie here. Everyone else I've met thinks so. Basically when I interact with others, I'm this cute little boy who's way too small to be seventeen who loves to smile and laugh and have a good time. I love making friends and hanging out with others. I'm generally not afraid of going up to people and confronting them. I love cracking jokes, usually at the expense of others , but jokingly, as far as they know. I'm very confident in my looks, except for my size. Comment on it and I will kick your a**.

Of course the real me isn't anything near that. Personally I think I'm a spiteful, egotistical, spoiled, selfish b***h who has every reason to be angry at the world. I'm not proud of being this way, but it's whatever. No one was ever seen this side of me, especially inside the walls of Gakuen. I get what I want, when I want. It's been engrained in me since I was a little s**t (make a comment and I swear to God ...) so get used to it. Obviously I know I'm hot s**t. I make friends easily, making talking to others look like kindergarden homework. Words flow breathlessly out of my lying mouth, buttering up individuals to do my bidding. Don't expect to out-talk me or try to play me for some fool. I like to keep my thoughts in my head. Say them out loud and I might ruin myself here. Call me a brat if you will, but you will never see this side of me unless you're dangerously close, in which I will gently push you away to arms length.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my vector manipulation abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a 2nd year

I do really love hanging out with: everyone, especially pfft, as if.

I'm in the West Wing dorm, room number four.

spicy foods.
                          starting s**t.
                          being in control.
                          reading.
                          conversation.

Oh, keep them away:

x being cornered.
                          x sweets.
                          x physical activity.
                          x my height (it's a complex).
                          x large crowds.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the art club and the school newspaper

Signed yours truly, junzu

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Since then their peers have named them Legion. The Progenitor is in the very least four decades old; we cannot recall an exact number.

This man eventually grew up to be 6'9" tall and 210 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same:
                          We have difficulty recalling all the exploits of a singular constituent. As it has been said by the philosopher Aristotle, 'the whole is greater than the sum of its parts,' and this is a motto we choose to live by. If you are asking about the Progenitor, we can accommodate you to some degree. The Progenitor is what we have taken to calling our host, the original identity which we all became a part of. He did not adjust well to his powers at first. Physical symptoms of his abilities first appeared during his early teens. The insatiable hunger, which we suffer from even now, wracked his young mind driving the Progenitor almost to the point of madness. If you've seen our body you will notice that below our neck our skin is blackened in color. We have been informed that these anomalies are infected tissues of some kind, but the exact science of this is unknown. It is from these contaminated cells that spawned the Progenitor's second mouth, it's appearance typically coinciding with times of extreme duress or hunger pains.

With the constraints that it could only form on the infected tissue, this made the Progenitor's second mouth very difficult to control at times. He tried to hide it, but his parents inevitably found out when the Progenitor ate them both out of the extreme need to feed. Thus began his life as a fugitive. His hunger would only grow as he consumed more, starting a never ending cycle of voracious bloodshed. Dogs. Cats. Birds. People. Anything he could catch was doomed to an early demise. He didn't need to work. Money came easy when it could be found on corpses. He did not stop at feasting on his fellow humans either, and would often break into zoos at night to hunt the more docile creatures there. During one such night he managed to get into a security office where he found a tranquilizer rifle. Needless to say, he fed well that raid.

It wasn't long before the Progenitor was captured. His feeding habits were predictable then, and the government capitalized on that fact. He was submitted to Gakuen Mirai, and kept under close watch at all times. Numerous disappearances are believed to be his doing, but aside from blood stained floors and walls there was never enough evidence to fairly accuse him. During his captivity in the academy he learned how to better control his hunger, although his ravenous appetite still slips from time to time. The Progenitor also learned how to use his abilities to full effect, much to the dismay of the rest of Mirai's residents. The animals and people he ate could be reformed after having absorbed their genetic coding. Like his second mouth, the Progenitor could grow these beings out of his infected flesh, sometimes even splitting off of the host's body similar to how a cell undergoes mitosis. Unlike mitosis this process itself is very rapid, and seems to speed up with experience.

These entities are perversions of their real selves, their bodies blackened like the flesh they spawned from, with their eyes glowing crimson. To some extent they have independent thought, but in truth they and the Progenitor share a 'hive mind' like insects do. A 'collective consciousness' would also be a suitable description of this dynamic. Once these beings have served their purpose the Progenitor simply devours them. In this manner he can feed quickly by having his helpers chip in on the work, after which he'll absorb them back into his body. His stay at Gakuen Mirai has allowed him to collect quite a few unique critters, thanks to the annual 'Sweeps' in the Forest of Pain. Having a small army of carnivores only speeds up the rate at which he can eat. It's worth noting that the Progenitor must eat something in its entirety in order to remake it. Also, he cannot alter the size or abilities of his creations, preventing the reproduction of excessively large creatures.

And that is the story behind the Progenitor. We have chosen to stay in this school as a staff member for several reasons. There is no where else we would be accepted for one. The school itself as well as the Forest of Pain also provide an abundance of tasty morsels. We have been known to even feed on fallen chimeras. We do not live within the dormitories, but rather we occupy the basement floor and its network of maintenance corridors. Within the deepest of rooms is a large walk in freezer in which we store.. 'food' to save for later. The school mechanic and ourselves have come to a mutual agreement as far as the maintenance aspects of the underground levels go: we don't break anything, and she keeps the lighting dim, or even off in most areas. Perhaps one of the more mysterious aspects to our staying here has to deal with the Progenitor's link to the current Principal, but we will not discuss anything of that matter.

Some say we act a little terrifying to say the least. We do not speak normally as you might have already noticed. This is because of our collective conscience. In any case it can be noted that we have a very observant demeanor. Some have labeled our behaviors as 'predatory,' and we have come to the conclusion such a term is very fitting indeed. As our hunger starts to deepen our patience lessens and our mannerisms turn more animalistic in nature. Under normal conditions we are content to be left to our own devices, and will return the favor to others. As a disciplinary enforcer though, our punishments are often swift and harsh. We try to be very clear to newcomers: they're here because they're not allowed in public. If they persist to be a problem, we can make them disappear forever if that is their wish.

On the note of our hunger problems, we avoid most issues by being nocturnal. It is for a very good reason that there is a curfew instated within the academy, for when we awaken from the day's slumber we can be very, very hungry. We have eaten students as well as teachers before, do not test our resolve to feed. If we must leave the basement midday to settle a dispute rest assured that we will not be pleased to be up and about so early. Many have made us out to be some kind of ill omen, a boogeyman of sorts. We do not mind the fear and respect, to say the least...

We were thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of our parasitic assimilation abilities. Because of the nature of our powers you will often see us wearing only a baggy coat, pants, and shoes. Our exposed chest helps us to react faster.

But that was a while ago, because now we are a disciplinary enforcer.

We do really love hanging out with: anyone so long as you're tasty.

We reside within the school's basement floor.

Oh, please bring us some of these:

Dim lighting; or even better, no lighting at all.
                          Freshman make for pretty tender meals... Alphas also tend to have bold flavors!
                          The German concept of "schadenfreude," or plainly spoken: "happiness at the misfortune of others."
                          Playing with our food.
                          Sleeping off large meals.

Oh, keep them away:

x Students out during curfew.
                          x People that taste bad.
                          x Having our slumbers interrupted.
                          x Vegans. How cute, they think they're people.
                          x Technology. Such things don't interest us, and thus leaves us at a disadvantage when dealing with it.

You might have seen us before, EATING ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES.

Signed yours truly, XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

Once upon a time ago, a BETA was born.

And their parents named them KAZEHARA, CHIAKI exactly 25 years ago.

This Female eventually grew up to be 5'8" tall and 125 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: The same. What I wouldn’t have given for any sort of sameness or stability. At best my childhood was – erratic. My mother, miss Kazehara Hanase, played the cello professionally and we spent a lot of time traveling from here to there for her work. My father was an in-and-out kind of guy. For the first ten years of my life there one moment gone the next until one day he was just plain gone. That really didn’t bother me. Though, it did tear up mom. She quit playing a year after, her performances in-between that time harried and anxious, and decided to “settle down” find “normal” work. This idea was so new, so novel to a girl who had lived in hotel rooms for most her life. I couldn’t help being excited, hopeful. School had been trying before hand. I would do my best to meld with the children around me until my allotted time was up and we moved on. I became pretty good at it to, but was ready to find a place where I belonged.

Turns out my personality stank, and school and my belonging mission didn’t go so well. I had foolishly forgone my normal “assimilation” technique and allowed my talkative, energetic, pushy self to get ahead of me causing one very large pile up of annoyed and fed-up sixth graders. I experienced my first across the bored shunning. Funny now, really, but life altering then. Yet – there was a ray of hope for me. My mother had fallen into this there-is-always-something-better-around-the-corner type attitude and we moved within a year. Mom claimed it was because she could do better at another job, in another town, but I new the truth. Kazehara Nanase just wasn’t cut out for normal work. She was a prissy, classically trained young mother raised by a dotting and financially set father. Also, secretly, I think she was hoping my dad would be around that next corner. So, we prepared for another big move. Before this though I discovered my power. It was summer time the day before school and packing day for us movers. Mom said do this do that I said okay, but wasn’t actually planning on doing anything. The thought of getting in trouble however was not something I relished. So, I lifted myself off my bed and began to pack. But! It wasn’t me packing! I was still sprawled out on my futon watching lazily as some other me packed! It was a wonderful revelation and one that I kept hidden. We finally moved and the red-haired tyrant wouldn’t grace class 1-A of Okinawa intermediate School that morning or any morning after.

Where did we go to? My Grandfather’s. A nice enough old man I must say but he could not have predicted or been prepared for what was coming. In the beginning our stay at the Kazehara family estates was marvelous. The prior year taught me this valuable lesson: assimilation is the key to your survival. If you even want one friend or at least someone who doesn’t groan when they see you then you must blend in. Mom’s prospects were looking well also. She was offered a job as a music teacher at my school, which was fancy and private, and life was really looking up, and it continued to do so for almost two years. Then, I made a mistake. I let the real me out.

Monogatori Rei was a very annoying girl. Let’s just skip the niceties she was worse then me, okay? Every jog day in P.E she would bring a doctor’s note stating, and I quote, “ Rei can’t run. It hurts her knees. So there.” Maddening it was to see her cool and sassy on the bleachers while I sweated like pig doing laps around the field, but her knees would hurt. So that makes it all okay. I was trying to be nice but she pushed me over the edge, the edge which I had so tediously kept away from. This tale is reaching its climax now. It was Tuesday afternoon and everyone was rushing to lunch. It was some rich girl’s birthday and there was free cake in the cafeteria. So, I’m sprinting down the hall and all of a sudden I am overtaken by a body reaching a tremendous speed. IT WAS REI! I snapped, and blood was shed that day on the cafeteria floor. This horrible incident must have triggered something in me because there where three Chiakis pulled from the fray. I panicked. Who wouldn’t? In the confusion I escaped and sprinted home followed by Chiaki #2 and Chiaki #3.

Grandpa was appalled, and frightened. I wasn’t the sweet grand daughter he thought I was. I don’t believe he even thought I was human. Mom must have known though. That that day would come, and the government well, they must have always been watching. She pleaded with them for more time but they had a heck of a time covering up my mess and they weren’t willing to give away anymore. Decision time they said. That stupid incident taught me another life lesson and made it easier for me to understand what I needed to do. My answer was quick, it was decisive. I have not seen my Grandfather, Mother, or Rei since.

Hey! They government has been good to me. My powers are mine to control thanks to them. They even let me attend college after I spent two years in training, and three on the field. They united me with the Alpha Collette, an angel if there ever was one, and it was ultimately Collette who got me the job at Gakuen Mirai. She suggested it to me saying,” This could be your new permanent home.” I was immediately sold and here I am now.

Some say I act a little mature, collected, if you will. Very put together, responsible, dependable, patient, straightforward, stick in the mud, etc. The list just goes on and on to, in the end, fill a long and very unreadable book with all the synonymous and cousins of, basically, the words boring and trustworthy. Yet - here’s the thing I am none of those things. No. Not a one. They’re all lies, my entire personality or persona is a lie.

Truth is, and you’re taking a risk even believing me on this, I’m a bit of irresponsible, ill-tempered, selfish brat. You know what strike the “bit” I am a very big irresponsible, ill-tempered, selfish brat. It’s my way or the high way and I hate to be stepped on. There is no way you could call me stable or dependable. I am a true blue creature of whim and my mood changes from moment to moment also, I’m incredibly lazy. I make my doubles do all of my work and there are times, now this is a secret, I don’t even look at the papers I grade.

Are you shocked yet? In a state of disbelief? Well, feel free to join the club of the utterly disappointed and dejected. The mature and kind Kazehara Chiaki does not exist in this world or any other. The only reason why I bother putting up this annoying mask is because I am a coward and a liar. I’m nice to people because I’m terrified of rejection and the truth of whom and what I am is too scary at times.

Yet - Hey! Let’s not leave it there! I to have good , or good-ish, personality traits. I might find people annoying on the whole but that is more because they make me nervous more than anything else. I really do like humanity. I’m optimistic as well, or – how should I put this - I am a fingers crossed behind my back pessimist? I expect the worst but pray for the best, and I try to stay cheerful (With my horrible mood swings it’s hard to do so though). If you are unsure of anything I say then only believe me when I say this.
                          I truly want the best for my students.
                          I want them to know that I accept them for who they are, have been, and are choosing to become.
                          And if I occasionally mislead and lie to them, remember, it’s just for funzies.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Doppelganger ability.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a Physics Teacher / Guidance Counselor

I do really love hanging out with: men, especially . . . Especially – who now? I can’t really think about love at this time. You should not ask such personal questions!

I'm in the WEST WING dorm, room number 1.

Winning
                          Mucking about with people’s brains
                          Animals
                          Classical Music
                          Philosophy

Oh, keep them away:

x People telling me what to do or say
                          x Rainy, depressing days
                          x Secrets and anyone sneaky who whispers too much
                          x Any type of work
                          x Losing

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the - No. I don’t “do” clubs. Too much work. If you need me though, I can be found lazing around my classroom or in the guidance office after school killing time with my bare hands.

Signed yours truly, TheOverCalculator

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

And their parents named them Yamano Nagami exactly seventeen years ago.

This guy eventually grew up to be 5'6" tall and 121 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: I wasn't very thrilling to begin with, and I was rather ordinary when I was a child. I have no siblings, as I was born with the intention of to live and carry on the name of my relatively poor family, in hopes of freeing us from our "tainted" title in the future. With all hopes on me, it was surprising that they game me a girl's name as opposed to a boy's. It was a little mistake on their part, although it didn't affect me until I started trying to grow up as a regular boy.

I didn't know I had a feminine name until other students and adults began pointing it out in the most blatant and embarrassing ways. And with how often I was called cute and pushed forward to meet absolutely everybody, I was embarrassed to know that all this time, they probably made fun of me. When I was ten, I knew for sure that all they did was pick on me, because that was what every boy in my year did to me. Willingly. On purpose. When I looked around me, even the girls were either laughing or smirking themselves. Oh, and one day, to top it off, I gave in and straight-out cried in my seat. And then, that was when I met the only boy who hadn't laughed or teased me all this time. I'd say that he tried to stand up for me, but the best he could do was stop their laughing. Although, that was enough for me to become attached to him.

From then on, I was more loose and friendly. I played sports more often, and I was surprising light on my feet. I was often the fastest of all the boys, and I especially took a liking to basketball. It seemed that I was a natural. I had excellent agility, accurate aim, and swift movements. Although, I gave up on sports entirely when I realized that when the teams were strictly male, and rumors would easily arise and even I wouldn't be able to help it.

Admittedly, since I was little, I was gay. When other boys were pushed in front of me and others were teasing me, I looked at them for a while until I lost interest, or until they simply walked away. I abused my supposedly cute face back then, too. As a child, I was a bit of a flirt, but I didn't try too hard. I just wanted to tease them back. It must have been all the jokes and rumors that made me this way, because I truly took an interest in men afterwards. I especially took interest in one; the one who had saved me when I was ten. I turned thirteen by the time I decided to confess to my first crush. And honestly, it couldn't have gone any worse.

We were alone, because why would I need an audience to hear me confess my gay love? I told him how I felt, but I was heartbroken in minutes. He denied that his intention was to help me, and he insisted that he just wanted to stop my bawling. So then, that was when it happened. I was nearly brought to tears and he knew it, so I crouched down, buried my face in my knees, and closed my eyes. I felt my insides getting tighter and tighter, as if I was suffocating. But in truth, it wasn't me who suffocated.

I could barely breathe, but I didn't die. The air began to shoot back at me quickly, pushing at me, trying to fill the space like a vacuum. In my attempt to fill the empty space inside of me, I had emptied the space around us entirely of air, like a barrier that pushed air away from us. That being said, I had sucked the air right out of the boy, suffocating him in seconds. That was when I knew that I was not a regular boy, in more ways than one.

After all that, and even my unintended murder, my parents continued to have hope in me. In fact, the next time I saw them, they looked overjoyed. I had the idea that what they truly wanted was for me to inherit their powers, and they never intended for me to be normal. They gave birth to me knowing that they wanted a beta; a tainted child that would carry on the family name. I didn't know if I should have been happy or sad.

They told me that in the first of my last three years, I would be studying elsewhere. Gakuen Mirai, they told me. They cheerfully told me, despite my girlish name and potentially murderous behavior, "Nagami, have fun at your new school."

Some say I act a little like a shota, I've heard. I don't deny that I make friends most easily because of looks first, and I use it to get close to others sometimes. I don't flirt or tease anymore, so I only try to make a friendly face around other people. I'm cheery and friendly for the most part, and I don't particularly dislike girls. In fact, I wouldn't mind becoming acquainted with some of them in clubs or in classes. After past experiences, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of anybody either.

I'm afraid of the rumors, honestly. I haven't exploited myself since I arrived at this school, so I'm sure that no one else should know that I like men. However, I can't help but stare at a few of them, especially... especially the pretty ones. And despite doing very well in most sports, with the main exception of swimming, I refused to join any that were strictly boys only, or anything that involved removing my clothes. Kendo was an exception, because you spend less time watching each other and more time going at it. So all in all, I've tried to steer clear of being alone with them. I can get flustered and tense when I get in a really tight situation, or even if I'm too close to other people. Otherwise, I should be calm and sociable.

The fact that I dislike sweets was more of a developed dislike. I had quite a lot of girls and adults give me candy and sweets, which I've grown to hate after having so many. I used to get chocolate for Valentine's Day as well, from groups of girls. For a couple reasons, I couldn't return the favor, so I also grew a hatred for White Day as well.

I'm dependent on my ability to move quickly, and even to ease my ability to walk or run normally. Since I've become more dependent, I'll be weak without it, so I fear losing it some day. I'm also abnormally light for my height, I suppose.

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my Air Manipulation abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a second year

I do really love hanging out with: guys, especially ... wait, please don’t tell anyone!

I'm in the east wing dorm, room number three.

Boys.
                          Reading books.
                          Staying awake.
                          Daydreaming.
                          Sports.

Oh, keep them away:

x Rumors.
                          x Sweets.
                          x White Day.
                          x Water.
                          x Losing my ability.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the music club and kendo club

Signed yours truly, Onelaughing

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

And their parents named them Nakamura, Jirou exactly seventeen years ago.

This male eventually grew up to be 5'7" tall and 126 lbs.

Things at home, would never be the same: I don't really want to talk to you about my past, its none of your business what happened to me… It's soil better left unturned. Unearthing graves usually brings bad luck or misfortune, doesn't it?… Stubbornness isn't going to make you guys leave, fine. Go get a sandwich or something, this is going to be a long journey into my life.

So our story starts with Haruno Anako, your typical sweet heart. She was born tainted, but she never enjoyed the concept of having abilities. In fact when the government came, she couldn't give up the disgusting power faster. Once the power was out of her body, she turned her focus on life and what it had to offer her as a human. Anako was such a kind and gentle woman, unfortunately it made her naïve and gullible to the truly tainted people who walked the earth. When she met Nakamura Isamu, she was head over heals for him. The man spoke like a gentlemen and had looks to kill, when he asked her to marry him she was instantly overtaken with excitement and said yes. The two wedded and that was when the story takes darker turns. Isamu never truly loved Anako, he was a monster that identified as a control freak and a sociopath. My mother had two children, my older brother and me. After she competed her purpose in my dad's eyes, he had her terminated… No I really don't remember much about my mom, I only know what my father has told me and what her diary has told me. No where in her diary did it mention anything about her powers, I can only assume that they were just like mine.

After my mom disappeared, my dad moved us around provinces in Japan possibly trying to avoid the law and getting caught. We rarely stayed in one place for more than a four months, at least until he managed to find an old shack to live in. We moved to the middle of no where, we had no neighbors or even a school district near by. My brother and I were only taught what our dad wanted us to know. We were taught to read, write, speak, and do math. Beyond that, he didn't feel it was necessary for us to know about anything else. We did have physical exorcise, behind the house our dad hade an obstacle course that the two of us were to compete after every meal. Sometimes more often, this depends if my dad was pissed off at one of us or one of his employees. What sort of job did my dad have you ask? What the hell do you think? It was a drug trafficking business, he'd have guys from Korea get in a boat and import and export. Then shady street gangs would show up and buy off my dad or trade with him, depending on what they had to offer. My dad had loads of weapons, he was kind of interested in a lot of weaponry you found in the feudal era… No, we had no involvement with mafias. People often think that but really, that would have taken control away from my dad.

My dad's control was every aspect of our lives, when we ate, how much we ate, when we slept, how much we slept… It was like we were toys for his amusement, he didn't physically beat us until my brother tried to run away and get help. The two of us devised a plan that while dad was doing business, he'd take off running and if dad finished early I'd distract him… I think you can only guess that our plan didn't work, in fact it backfired and beat us both senseless. My brother got most of the beating, his legs don't work anymore. The pressure that the two of put on him, forced him to try to install fear into the two of us by taking any opportunity to hurt us. Mentally or physically, it didn't matter to him as long as the two of us were afraid of him.

When I was eleven years old he began doing a lot more business deals, this time he started to do loan sharking. The great part is it kept him pretty busy, it meant that we were not being abused as often. There were plenty of poor souls who came to my dad, most if not all of them taking out loans with insane interests rates… Eventually my dad would catch up with them, what happened to them varied on how much he liked them. My dad tended to adore women and tried to give us a new mom a few times, it didn't end well on her end. Things began to unravel when I turned thirteen, my powers began to surface. During a meeting, my dad and one of his colleagues were smoking cigars. The stench had been putrid to say the least, I watched the smoke drift around and pollute the breathable air with its stench. Concentrating on it, I managed to push it out of the room through the cracks in the door. Two months after the event, my dad had left the car in the garage running and told me to turn it off. When I entered in the garage, it was almost impossible to breathe, I felt light-headed and my body was getting weaker until I almost collapsed. I began to recall the cigar smoke and put my hand in front of me, concentrating and condensing the gas into a ball in front of me. Slowly my body absorbed it, the strange invisible particles disappearing. The garage was safe and I could breathe better, I turned the car off. I couldn’t believe what I had done, it was strange and kind of exciting to say the least. I wasn't the only one who had seen the abnormal event, when I turned my dad was standing in the door way. A mixture of disgust and fear was in his eyes, he approached me and threw me in the car.

We began to drive away from the house, I didn't really know where we were going but my dad kept mumbling about how he couldn't believe this. A few times he mentioned that tainted were scum, that they were signs the world was screwed up. Continuing to ramble until he parked inside of a graveyard, he turned off the car and we sat in it for another ten minutes… Maybe thirty. Time didn't really seem to rush itself, the anxiety of what he was going to do to me filled me. It went quickly, that's all I can really tell you…

…The next thing I knew I was missing an eye and bleeding from a Glasgow smile, he drove off leaving me to die in the graveyard. The grounds keeper found me and got the hospital and authorities involved, I was rushed to intensive care where I met some of the nicest people. When I was declared well enough, they had me sit in the front seat of a police vehicle trying to find my father's house. It took us hours to drive to the house, but when we arrived all that stood there was charred remains. The police scouted the scene and found no human remains, eventually we returned to the hospital empty handed. I felt let down that we didn't get to slap cuffs on him, that he had got away and… Who knew what he would do to my sibling, because he was normal as far as I could tell. The authorities turned to interview me, most of it is confidential crap I really can't tell anybody about but when the heard tainted. That was when Gakuen Mirai got involved with me, I was transferred to their facilities to begin my first year. Honestly I think I might have traded one control freak for another, but at least this one doesn't beat me mercilessly. I've also taken to wearing a gas mask, mostly to hide whatever you want to call the ground beef that makes up the right side of my face.

I'm starting my second year… Its alright here I guess.

Some say I act a little I'm not exactly the most social butterfly in the school, but I'm not completely anti social either. I can make conversation and keep one, but I'm not actively seeking to talk to other people. I'll try to make small talk if people approach me or if I'm waiting in a lobby, general places like that but I feel it's because that's the polite thing to do. Of course I guess I'm not very polite either, I don‘t know any mannerism that most children were taught. Please and thank you, those are foreign things that I'm still trying to pick up on from other people. I'm not the sort to be around the bush, I will tell you if I don't like something and probably hurt your feelings in the process. It's just the way I am, I would say I'm sorry ahead of times but honestly I doubt I really am. I don't like talking about my history, because it's not anybody's business and… Some people would like you to believe that pity should be given, I don't think that is necessary. I survived, why the ******** would you pity me for surviving with a sick ********? You should be congratulating me in my accomplishments, a handful of brats would have probably ended up dead. It's why I keep a gas mask on my face and don't show it to anybody. I'm very sensitive about my huge mess, that is also known as my face. A few therapists said the traumatic childhood has led me to often copy skills I picked up as a child, a short temper and a controlling personality is unfortunately a big part of me. I guess its almost like a disease, once you've been abused you want to abuse others. Not that I think, yeah I'm going to make this person suffer but... I guess maybe you are, on a subconcious level...

I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my gas manipulation abilities.

But that was a while ago, because now I'm a second year.

I do really love hanging out with: the people with dominant personalities, especially ... I'll tell you another time.

I'm in the WEST WING dorm, room number 4.

The smell of cleaning products.
                          Bringing people off their high horse.
                          Simple food.
                          Heavy down pours.
                          Building models.

Oh, keep them away:

x Graveyards.
                          x Outside.
                          x Appearances.
                          x Curious people.
                          x Pity.

You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the None.

Signed yours truly, Amasha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces