Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silme Rana
Ya so i found a baby snake...and now it is loose in my heating system gonk . i swear if i find it in my bed at night i will scream.expecially to night since it halloween eek ...

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
If you find it...
Can i have it surprised

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
thedarkone15
Silme Rana
Ya so i found a baby snake...and now it is loose in my heating system gonk . i swear if i find it in my bed at night i will scream.expecially to night since it halloween eek ...

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
If you find it...
Can i have it surprised

if i find it im keeping it along with the two squirrels i have but i just dont like not knowing where it is and what kind of snake it is...i reallly dont want to wake up with a poisonis snake in my bed

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey guys, Damn I'm getting behind ._. if anyone can tell me whats happening so I can find a spot to jump in please let me know....

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
T3CHN0 MAST3R
Hey guys, Damn I'm getting behind ._. if anyone can tell me whats happening so I can find a spot to jump in please let me know....
It late in the evening most people in dorms or caf. Nato diva fal and fox girl (can't spell it off top my mind) fleas after being overwhelmed by the students.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silme Rana
T3CHN0 MAST3R
It late in the evening most people in dorms or caf. Nato diva fal and fox girl (can't spell it off top my mind) fleas after being overwhelmed by the students.

Thank you!
it probably just a garden snake.. rana they only eat bugs and have no fangs thought, most snakes wouldn't really let you get close to them and would bite if you got to close...um do you know it's pattern and color i could probably get you some better info from that

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kight34
it probably just a garden snake.. rana they only eat bugs and have no fangs thought, most snakes wouldn't really let you get close to them and would bite if you got to close...um do you know it's pattern and color i could probably get you some better info from that
It probably is a garden snake it is about 3 1/2 to 4 inches long a little thinner than a pencil it's body is a solid light tan color... I seem to be having all kinds of critter problems got a snake in heating duct, owl eating my chickens, and a skunk eating my chicken eggs all within the last 3 days... Its crazy.
yea your fine, heh the most that snake is gonna do is gum you to death lol, that sounds so awesome {the fact that you get to see so many animals not what their doing that is...} sounds like you own a farm

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kight34
yea your fine, heh the most that snake is gonna do is gum you to death lol, that sounds so awesome {the fact that you get to see so many animals not what their doing that is...} sounds like you own a farm
yep I do... I also have two orphan squirrels I have been takeing care of the think I'm a tree and climb all over me lol

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silme Rana
kight34
yep I do... I also have two orphan squirrels I have been takeing care of the think I'm a tree and climb all over me lol

You must take a picture of them and show meeeeeeee

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
T3CHN0 MAST3R
Silme Rana
kight34

I might put a picture of them on my profile at some point when I can get them to stand still long enough to take a good pick. Lol I've had them since they were about 6 weeks old now they almost 3 months so they are getting pretty big and and energetic.. smile

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silme Rana
T3CHN0 MAST3R
Silme Rana
kight34

I might put a picture of them on my profile at some point when I can get them to stand still long enough to take a good pick. Lol I've had them since they were about 6 weeks old now they almost 3 months so they are getting pretty big and and energetic.. smile

Your sooooo lucky.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
T3CHN0 MAST3R

Your sooooo lucky.
I guess I usually get all the orphan people have and baby animals i get...they usually end up in my room cuz they have to be bottle fed. So far I have had kittens, rabbits, puppies, squirrels, and 3 baby goats...luckily the baby cow stayed out side lol wouldn't want him in my room.
crying totally despise you now rana your like living my total desire ! lol cat_razz

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kight34
crying totally despise you now rana your like living my total desire ! lol cat_razz
Well next time I get a new baby animal I'll call you and you can get up every 4 hours and feed them (baby goats are the worst feed every 4 he n can't go back to sleep till they do cuz they afraid of the dark.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff