• 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MockingI3ird
OutlawStar01
MockingI3ird
OutlawStar01
((LOL Yes. Any Volunteers?))

{{ doesn't he love his baby momma? Shouldn't he be in bed with her? Lol }}

((Hey. Hikaru still loves Miyu. But picking up girls is like Voltron. The more you hook up, the better it gets.))

Technically when with a woman you can have sex every night but when it's just picking up and hooking up with woman, it's not always a sure thing and if it's cheating then if the woman finds out and leaves, that means less sex. Hence cheating is never a good thing lol

You're right :3 I persinally hate it when I gets cheated on, as well as I hate it when someone chooses someone else over the one they are dating : Both are bad, thats why I dont necessarily believe in love hahah xD

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
srry guys about not posting alot during the weekend, but apparently my mother decided not only to surprise my aunt with a visit but also making me go too..

So I spent more than 5 hours going to Waco to spend one day and a morning with my cousins before having to come back (which was another 5 hours). Then I spent Easter with my family, and then today I got sick from the fish I ate on eater and thats why I took so long to post...

Oh and... The reactions to the threesome was exactly what I expected... all around

Profitable Prophet

7,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
Alrighty team, I'm shall post after work. I just got done with the good ol high school, but I'll see everyone at around 8:30. I just thought I would let everyone know, just in case. Don't want to make any bad first impressions ha

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

All right, let me introduce Slash. He's a friend of mine and I referenced him here.(do I get a bonus for recruiting?) I've been in two Rps with him, one of which he made, though it didn't do very well....

Profitable Prophet

7,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
ha tis true, but it was my second one ever made in all fairness

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
lol but who hasn't failed once when its come to making a RP? I'm guilty of it :3
I am a master of it~

biggrin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

I too made one, I never even got a single person to join. T~T Slash at least got two people besides me and him.

Original Noob

Oh yeah. That reminds me, I need to make an RP as a favor. sweatdrop This outta be fun. rolleyes

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm seriously hoping Y'all will tell us if me and Mocking are taking it too far with Martina and Hiroshi O_O
Now without Dark the elderly man I have no idea what is too far(aside from the obvious) but I don't want to put too little >.<

Original Noob

great. Now I have to think of a Hikaru being a daddy Joke. Something about taking it too far...hmm...
lol you guys hehe sure I'll take a look every once in a while on your post to help keep you in check but you should know everyone's got their differences in limits...

Original Noob

User Image
Be very...very confused...
OutlawStar01
User Image
Be very...very confused...

Is it bad I can point out every single thing wrong with this picture in a heartbeat?XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff