Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akai Papillon's Husband

YOU'LL WAKE UP TO MINE, I SWEAR.
JUST... IGNORE THE TIME STAMP WITH A REALLY OBSCURE HOUR.
/SHOT
Akai Papillon

WHAT CLUNKY GEEZ
and yes no problem ^______^
LOLOL pls don't let her die
uuuuuuuuuuh okay! now that you've fleshed her out some i can get a better idea 8D
LET'S SEEEEEE
well they're both really headstrong and disagreeable to what's going on * A*
and also both involved in military stuff -- even if indirectly
i think alita would have appreciated that stonewynne fought back to wolfmere, unlike some of the other kingdoms (not that she holds it against them, it's not their fault)
but seeing as stonewynne is pretty strong, perhaps there's a small rivalry there? grounded in respect too, but stonewynne and kyrness sound pretty close in distance so :3
IDK I DIDN'T PROVIDE ANYTHING TO PLOTTING WOW SMH

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

THERE'S CLUNKY DON'T EVEN.
LOLOL WELL I'M NOT GONNA LET HER, IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN REGARDLESS.
NO IT'S OKAY SHUSH. SHHH.
But omg I feel like they would probably get along for a while at first since they have some similarities.
Until, you know...Selaphette decides to say something dumb to Alita because lemme be totally honest, it's going to happen at some point.
That and they both have some "women don't have the option to do x" in their lives so they could relate sort of.

But omfg. What if Alita and Selaphette knew each other from some official business or something? Since Stonewynne probably has all the advanced weaponry and stuff and is fairly close to everyone omfg Kyrness, they might have come to pick up weapons or armor direct from Stonewynne's best and the royal family might have been like "Let's make political relations not strain here" or something along those lines and suddenly WOOSH, ENTERTAINING THE ROYAL FAMILY OF KYRNESS.
IDK I'M BAD AT PLOTTING
I FINISHED LOVE ME. I would plot but I realized none of them
really know each other besides the Wolfmere people.

UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW FLYNN SOMEHOW THROUGH A TRIP VISIT OR
HATRED CAUSE YOU SAW HIM ON THE BATTLEFIELD OR SOMETHIN.

Eternal Hellraiser

Sadly Galatea prob. knows like none of these ppl..
      She prob hasn't ever left her country before leaving for Kyrness Southern Wolfmere >w<;;;
Akai Papillon

WHERE IS IT I DON'T SEE THE CLUNKYYYY
CRIES NO SHOOT THEM WITH YOUR UNFINISHED PISTOLS OR SOMETHING
and okay, i could see them getting along for at least the beginning :3
but yes, i feel like out of everyone alita and selaphette are the most similar in terms of background!
LOL if she accidentally said 'southern wolfmere' the friendship would be CANCELLED RIGHT AWAY

ohhh that would be a good idea! they'd recognize each other at least. ou ob
i could see their kingdoms being allies then. (tenrou didn't establish that in advance but i'm pretty sure we're free to decide that)
LOL THAT PUTS THEM BOTH IN EVEN MORE HOT WATER THOUGH BC WOLFMERE HATES BOTH OF THEIR KINGDOMS ALREADY
but no das coo! military allies then -- and they've probably met at least once to seal the deal...awhile ago?
and alita would instantly feel a bit more comfortable around her bc WOW SOMEONE SHE RECOGNIZES at least at first :3
IDK I SUCK AT PLOTTING TOO DON'T EVEN

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

LIES YOU KNOW THE CLUNKY IS THEREEE!
POINTS A PISTOL FRAME AND GOES "PEW PEW YOU DIE NOW" SOBS
but yeah, I can see them being on good terms for a bit.
and since they're both pretty military-oriented, they'd probably be able to kind of discuss things.
LOL omg the easiest way to break a friendship right there. Selaphette at least t r y not to ruin this in one hour.

defs. o u o /
omg well I mean I feel like since Stonewynne is pretty much trade central, there aren't...too many people
that would be like "NO, WAR. NOW."
BUT OMG AHAHA MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE FOR EACH OTHER.
And yeah, they probably met at least once to some degree, though they were probably both kind of grumbling that they didn't get to do anything LOL
omg Selaphette would probably be a little more at ease (lol she's at ease?) with Alita for at least a little while until you know...until she ruins everything because Selaphette /please/.
But omg Selaphette could ruin her own life and talk to Alita about her unfinished designs and be all "Yeah I messed up on that."
And then you know, ruin their friendship by being kind of indifferent to the idea of marriage l-lol /covers face
IDK WE ARE BEST AT THIS.

Spoopy Specter

I went to work for two days and this OOC just blasts off into the space at the speed of light.
Surrender now or prepare to fight, MEOWTH that's right! ;'D" /SHOT DEAD.
Akai Papillon

I REALLY DON'T SEE IT HONESTLY OMFG
lol go selaphette!! (btw nice name you ended up picking)
omfg YES and since alita knows her castle (well it's not hers anymore) she'd gladly ruin it since the wolfmeres claimed it LOL so she'd be like
"CAN YOU MAKE A BOMB TO GO OFF IN FRONT OF HIS BEDROOM here let me tell you a secret passage"
pls selaphette (can i call her sela her name is long)

oh that's true :U
THEY'D HAVE TO KEEP THEIR COMPANIONSHIP ON THE DL THEN LOL
but yeah, at least we know they'd know each other a bit in advance o uob
(HAHAHAHA SELA AT EASE) maybe by then alita would be able to forgive her but idk...she's pretty worked up about everything
she didn't really mess up, she just didn't get to finish * A*
oh that could work. she'd be like "WHY ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG"
/flop

KnightsGuardian

YAY YOU'RE HERE YOU'RE HEREEEE
8DDD

Akai Papillon's Husband

like a warrior

TRUST ME AKAI DOES THIS EVERY TIME SHE HANDS A PROFILE IN.
SHE'SJUSTASILLYWILLY.

Sparkly Swapper

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Elinoi

little babu pup will plot with galatea! ^^
            her abilities to create poison would interest him greatly,
            for he can only poison dishes accidentally
            and would love to be able to do it on purpose xD
fatal rebellion

SPEAKING OF PROFILES HOW'S YOURS

Akai Papillon's Husband

like a warrior

... I-IT'S GREAT! ;D FANTASTIC.
I AM... TOTALLY NOT PLAYING ASSASSIN'S CREED BLACK FLAG INSTEAD OF DOING THAT OR ANYTHING.

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

I are... I are working on my profile.

//pokes profile

C=
FATAL GET TO WORK IN THE NAME OF RUANE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers