Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elinoi

that's kind of what i thought too! except for the kyrness prince and princess, who basically have to stay where they are because the weddings are taking place in kyrness. u wu
but um! as for alita and galatea (she seems so graceful and everything alita isn't LOL), alita's going to automatically try to get along with all the princesses, at least cordially. she's also not going to be in the best of moods most of the time bc her kingdom is getting dissolved, so i'm not exactly sure how she would react to galatea's mischievous side if it ever showed. alita would tolerate her snarky side if it showed just because she doesn't think that getting irritated with galatea would do anything, and if anything she'd be just as sharp-tongued to the wolfmeres. e ue but it's a little hard for me to see how they would interact in my head for some reason ; AAA ; idk why! i'm so sorry!

trente trois

i knew i would really like helicie * U* she turned out awesome!
omg yes yes YES to the helping her run away part LOL
no doubt alita's going to be trying anything to get out of there. i'm pretty sure she'd know the best places to go because the wedding's taking place at kyrness and so they'd probably be staying in her own castle, but she'd totally appreciate it if helicie told her anything she knows about the guards' shifts (since that would probably change i think * A*)
i think alita will immediately feel like she's on the same boat as all the other princesses, so she's going to try her best to be on good terms with them (obv besides the wolfmere one LOL). she'd especially be protective of helicie because she's so small and young and that's just really unfair to do to such a young girl. while not religious, alita will definitely respect her devoutness bc she knows what it's like to be passionate about something. :3 maybe even ask a bunch of questions about it if she's not trying to escape/beat the s**t out of someone

loser companymachine

LOL GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BABU!
also he's actually a teen if he's 14 right? > w>;;

Akai Papillon

AH DAMMIT I REALIZED I SPELLED YOUR USERNAME WRONG
it's papillon not PAPILLION i will remember apologies srry
and yes i tried to stalk you B( but i don't put my profiles on gaia either, issall good
i didn't pretty my image either, didn't know it was a thing /shot

fatal rebellion's Partner In Crime

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

IT'S TOO LATE.
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME.
lol my apologies, usually I put them up somewhere but I didn't want to copy/paste it like 30 times while I did the colors this time. xD
sometimes it is. I try to do it...sometimes.
basically speaking, yes, the princesses will be arriving by carriage about 3 weeks after the initial announcement was made
while the wolfmere clan has been.. redecorating
and generally feeling victorious
and making themselves at home
there's probably a lot of terrified servants who assume they're dead on any whim so are just
yeah
it's probably a pretty dark, dim situation in the castle for anyone who isn't wolfmere
they probably have a big feast planned (with all wolfmerean dishes) and varying personal plans on how to question/torment/ignore the princesses

conri is in bad king mode so he's probably going to try and make them as uncomfortable and uneasy as possible.

alita's being held in her own in-castle quarters under constant guard
her brother's being held in the cellars like a criminal >m>
but they'll both be allowed to bathe/clean up/have a few minutes before getting dragged to the feast too
ACTUALLY everyone probably just gets thrown in a small (guarded) parlor together once they arrive
and then the wolfmere bunch are gonna stroll in and cause chaos
and then force everyone to go to the feast
h-hahah

ALSO I ACTUALLY AM OKAY WITH PLAIN PROFILE PICTURES
because it makes making the front page graphic easier
that way i dont have to dig through PMs to find the original
lazy owner shot
Akai Papillon

GAHHH I TURNED YOU FROM A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL TO A FREAKY...THING
I'M SO SORRY EW PLEASE FIX YOURSELF ; A;
and i totes know that feel. word has a handy dandy ctrl+f for pasting in colors HURHURHUHR i'm a cheater
don't do it TEN TOLD YOU NOT TO

x TENROU

gotchu! so the roleplay begins when everyone gets shoved into the parlor or?
GWA REDECORATING SHE'S GONNA BE SO MAD
and omfg once she finds out where they put seemus >______>
too bad she's stuck...probably tried to escape a few times and failed already orz
would alita have had any contact with anyone from wolfmere prior to the roleplay beginning (besides guards)? i would have imagined after they captured the castle and anything they went to gloat directly to seemus/alita

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

I CANNOT BE FIXED. IT'S TOO LATE.
THE MISTAKE HAS TAKEN CONTROL.
omg I knowww. I just abuse ctrl + h on word so I can be like "Yisss"
DON'T WORRY I'M TOO LAZY TO PRETTY IT UP. xD

Also, I'm sorry everyone. Stonewynne's princess is shaping up to be not the friendliest of people l-lol.

Mega Loiterer

like a warrior

thank you! alita is super badass and awesome btw, she trained dragons
yeah the best terms thing is def something helicie is going to try whether her awkwardness is going to let her or not idk lol
oh man alita will be super pissed then if it ever gets out helicie isn't even the oldest princess priest irving is trying to do some political finangling which is hella dumb
eeee! there will probably be some mixed feelings on helicie's part at first, 'cause alita's passion, violence and attempted escapes will def remind her of guette
but then she'll be all "well it's okay if she's unbalanced rn she did just lose everything"
in return helicie would def ask about what kyrness was like before and about the dragons and stuff

x TENROU

ooooh wolfmerean dishes? i assume a lot of bear meat?

also: nice try conri but i raise your uncomfortable chitchat with a silent stare about knee level

looooooooooool funny that mention liking plain profile pics cause you're lazy
since because i'm lazy i just went ahead and edited my profile pic so i could use it in the post layout
yes, assume it starts as people are arriving and being ushered up to the parlor
for alita and seemus, they're being brought bath water and clothes and such and told to prepare for guests

conri himself has likely met both, told them the, uh.. situation
possibly a little gloating about him being their new kingemperor
probably not TOO much more than that yet
because he likely planned on this big meetup to start the real gloating

and yes the redecorating is partially because they've probably smashed the tiny kyrness furniture with their giant asses
and also adding insult to injury, so to speak.
and obviously to make themselves more at home, too.

ninja'd by trente
yes, bear meat.. and meat in general. maybe SOME fish
probably not much herbs or vegetables besides a few very hardy, tough things
basically any dishes you'd expect from a cold, northern wilderness
psa tho: wolfmere peeps respect wolves and dogs a lot (obviously) so they NEVER use wolf or dog meat/hides

Garbage Lover

x TENROU
and yes the redecorating is partially because they've probably smashed the tiny kyrness furniture with their giant asses

WHY CAN'T I TIP THIS TWENTY TIMES?

Akai Papillon's Husband

Akai Papillon
x TENROU

WHY CAN'T I TIP THIS TWENTY TIMES?

THIS
trente trois

aaa thank you! i didn't know if dragons would be too sue-ish but she couldn't be in the military so ; u;'' my reaction and her reaction to finding about the 'no women in the military' thing were pretty much the same LOL but something came out of it!
haha, alita won't mind awkward. = u= she has a pure heart and that's all that matters!
no doubt she'll be pissed >:U she'd get mad in place of helicie who's too nice to be mad LOL
/hastily looks up guette on handy dandy religion info post
ooooooooh yeah, i can see why then LOL except she's gonna be like that for awhile bc ******** wolfmere
aw! ^__^ alita would definitely appreciate that. but it would probably get her worked up into hurting someone if she told too many 'kyrness used to be...' stories LOL

Akai Papillon

WAAA I'M SORRY BABU WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT BETTER
fatal help
you didn't really just change your avi for that did you LOL
and LOL unfriendly...well she does hurt nature so
YAY DIFFERENT DYNAMICS YAY??

x TENROU

bath...water...as opposed to an actual bath /sadness
oh man gloating *__* that's gonna be intense
someone probably would have had to hold alita down when conri came to meet them
AND HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT COMMENT OMG
GIANT ASSES
omg it's true but still LOLOL

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

I'M SORRY, THIS BEAST IS UNLEASHED AND IT CAN'T BE CONTAINED.
LOL no don't worry it just coincided with something else it's okay
l-lol I uh...I think she might get herself killed by Wolfmere. /CHOKES
BUT YEAAAAH FOR DIFFERENT DYNAMICS!
Akai Papillon

OH MAN I'M SO SORRY /puts in cage
oh that's good phew
UUUUUUUUUUUUH ; u; THAT BAD HUH. how intriguing * w*
YAY FOR WALKING THE LINE OF LIFE AND DEATH

Sparkly Swapper

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

like a warrior

oh yahs.
            teen years!
            baby teen years.... lol.

on another note! this goes out to anyone that's
            a wolfmere -- was thinking it'd be fun to have lil babu
            get super attached to one of his siblings
            and basically follow him/her around and copy the things
            they say (or something to that effect),
            cause he looks up to 'im and all ^^
            anyone up for eet??!?!?!

if anything, it could just happen randomly ic-wise...

Garbage Lover

like a warrior

/OBNOXIOUS SQUAWKING AS SHE IS PUT INTO CAGE
/pets consolingly
WELL I MEAN. IDK MAN SHE'S PRETTY BLUNT WHEN SHE'S NOT DRIVEN TO BE POLITIC.
YEAH, THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY WILL BE ONE BIG ADRENALINE RUSH FOR HER.
loser companymachine

STALKED YOU HEHEHE
awwwwwww lan's so cute ; u;
i know he'll probably kill me but
GAH > u<
no wait i can't like him he's a wolfmere
no wait i'm not alita i can think he's cute o wo;

Akai Papillon

/STUFFS MARSHMALLOW CREME INTO MOUTH
/purrs e ue
LOL OH MAN...OKAY
WOW i think our characters would get along LOLOLOL