• Tycoon 200
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx
Siyamak Niashi
xXRakaTheBeastXx
AAAAAAND POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to make some slight alterations at the last minute due to tacos post, but yet again I think I have achieved awesomeness. :3

Impressive combination I must say, you even deducted what Yin possibly did based on the Naraka Path summoning an invisible entity. I really like this post since you put a lot of thought into it and didn't dive head first at a Rinnegan user lol.

Well of course...to do something so amateurish is not only incredibly retarded, but is also the very reason I believe why most shinobi never even make it past their 30s.

Besides, if I don't thoroughly analyze my opponent before making my move I will have a very hard time living up to my desire to be this generations new Orochimaru...xD

Lol this is true^^ Well there is a chance you were right...on the other hand there is the chance you might have got it wrong^^ You will find out soon enough. In the meantime, can you guess how he was able to not only know he was in a genjutsu, but break it, and guess where he was at? (I am interested to hear your response on this lol)

Ok...before I post I shall grant you my analysis. Based on his actions and quick response to the genjustu, i can only assume that he attempted to absorb the fire ball using the Preta Path, which allows the user to absorb infinite amounts of chakra into their bodies. When the fireball wasn't absorbed, it became clear that the fire didn't actually exist, and that he'd been put under an illusion. Using the black rod to shock his body free of the genjutsu, Yin then attempted to flush Kozamaru out by first causing an earthquake to open the earth, and then using a water jutsu to blanket the area with water at an even further attempt to flush Kozamaru out of hiding in order to set up for his next attack.

So....how'd I do?

Damn this guy is good, you almost got it all lol. I mean you literally almost hit the nail on the head!

I edited my last post at the last minute, I added that since the Rinnegan was also connected to the powers of the Sharingan and Byakugan, Yin used this dojutsu power to scan the area for Kozamaru's chakra signature and ascertained that he was somewhere below the surface, when he could not see him

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Quick word...i am having to relocate to a different place before I can post again, is anyone else working on a post? Just wanna know so I can be prepared to alter my current plan.

Dedicated Gaian

Just your ordinary witch
Siyamak Niashi
Just your ordinary witch
So glad I know people in this rp

Same here! ^^ It's good to see all my old friends gathering back together again.

Lol when Lina meets Yin for the first time....oh dear.....

Lol it will be the beginning of the end of whatever Yin is doing that is for sure!

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Siyamak Niashi
Just your ordinary witch
Siyamak Niashi
Just your ordinary witch

Same here! ^^ It's good to see all my old friends gathering back together again.

Lol it will be the beginning of the end of whatever Yin is doing that is for sure!

Yep. Angry angry Lina that's for sure
ArchVolocofX

Accepted! And yeah, I always thought of Sasuke as that way.. but for the sake of no one liking Sakura I didn't want her to be lonely...like Choji was last RP.. haha sweatdrop
Dragon Miazaki
ArchVolocofX

Accepted! And yeah, I always thought of Sasuke as that way.. but for the sake of no one liking Sakura I didn't want her to be lonely...like Choji was last RP.. haha sweatdrop

Well, it would screw up the thing with Tenten (unless threesome lol), but Rock Lee liked Sakura. And I always thought Rock Lee and Sakura would be a decent match for some reason.

Oh, and Tenten could actually be with Neji instead even though Tenten x Rock Lee makes more sense.

And Choji should so end up with Ino just for Irony of her saying "Girls like skinny guys". XD
TacosandAnime4Life
Also, I'm sorry but I need to get off for the night. I feel really sick and gross right now and I meant to just watch Naruto on my phone and ooc chat and stalk the ic but I kinda just can't ;;"
Good night everyone uwu!

Night. Hope you get to feeling better : )

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ummm hello there~!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Siyamak Niashi
Just your ordinary witch
Siyamak Niashi
Just your ordinary witch

The only thing I think you missed when responding to my post was the fact that before Kozamaru dropped down into the earth, he created a shadow clone of himself behind the original genjutsu he used as a decoy. Shadow clones, while im not 100% sure about rinnegan users, if used by an experienced shinobi can almost perfectly mimic the originals chakra signature, if not for some minor differences. That may have been a factor in lengthening Yin's response to Kozamaru's attack.

But, now I'm gonna attack from two directions. x3

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Finished....phew....hopefully this next series of attacks does not disappoint :3

Unbeatable Poster

Just your ordinary witch

Accepted!!! (can't remember if i posted this already haha.. TOO MUCH WORK OVER HERE!!! ALOT OF MESSAGING AND ALOT OF POSTS TO READ AND STUFF!!!!)
DoomFlavored

There's a huge reason I didn't even list Neji in the family section...

Dedicated Gaian

xXRakaTheBeastXx
Finished....phew....hopefully this next series of attacks does not disappoint :3

Dang that's it you are the next Orochimaru! That was an awesome combination! (you will love how much hype your character gets in Yin's post lol).

Hope what happens next impresses you as well^^
Dragon Miazaki
DoomFlavored

There's a huge reason I didn't even list Neji in the family section...

... Goddammit.
That's what I get for not being fully up to date I guess...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff