Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ken_Zuko
So anyone want to give the 411 on this Rp story?

I can try my best to do so in a few hours. On my phone traveling home at the moment.
I would like to apologize for not posting yet. I wanted to last night but I had been awake for nearly 48 hours and couldn't think straight enough to write properly. I hope to post soon, but I needed to clear something up first.

I don't mean to whine and all, but I feel like a portion of my last post was ignored.
I thought I had been very clear to state that the Kunai were on remote activation.
What that means is they explode when Rashiku decides to activate them. He has put in the chakra, and can activate them whenever he so much as thinks it.

I also put effort to make sure the conditions for when they would explode. Those conditions were if they got to Siyamak, or if they were stopped in some way, to prevent them from being used against Rashiku or Ami.

On top of this, Rashiku is basically seeing the world in super slow motion at the moment, and I stated that he is paying very careful attention to the kunai's positions.

As soon as Siyamak would have grabbed both of the Kunai, they would have exploded. He wouldn't have had time to throw it, and Katai would have not needed to destroy the tags to save Rashiku from them because theu would be in the process of making a bang.

So... in my post... I'm really not sure how to react and what my character should do.

I don't wish to nullify anyone's posts, but at the same time I'm a bit frustrated that the conditions I wrote into that attack were effectively vetoed and ignored.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dedicated Gaian

So, what is going on at the moment in the story. This way i can Set up shinja the way she should be for when she reaches the village of Kohona. I placed her 2-3 miles out so i could make it where she dose not just jump in. But there is so much happening and being new to the RP i thought i ask. Thanks ahead of time btw! razz
Radical Pyro
So, what is going on at the moment in the story. This way i can Set up shinja the way she should be for when she reaches the village of Kohona. I placed her 2-3 miles out so i could make it where she dose not just jump in. But there is so much happening and being new to the RP i thought i ask. Thanks ahead of time btw! razz

Okay. So this is not to be mean or anything, and we welcome new people to the RP, but for future I would say that it would be better to wait before getting officially accepted into the roleplay before putting your profile in the official thread and making a post lol.

However, if your profile was sent to Siyamak, the leader of the thread, first in PM and such, and already got accepted, then my point is mute XD. I just don't know about it and can only assume that no warning was given. Also, as far as I know, I believe all the Sannin spots are taken at the moment unfortunately. I read the profile and it seems just fine, but the Sannin part may need to be changed.

Besides all that above, I, and I assume everyone else, welcome you to the roleplay and look forward to talking more with you ^_^.

Radical Pyro

Ken_Zuko

This second part is for both of you two who have asked about what is going on in the roleplay. I may not be the best one to tell you as I am not thread leader, and may not know all the details of the most sinister plots going round, but I will try my best ^_^.

The story takes place after the events of the Naruto series, or at least where we assume the series will end. Of course the series itself is not finished, so we can only do our best. It is around 15 years later, with Naruto having returned peace to the land and done very well in instilling the Will of Fire policy. Things have been more peaceful than ever before.

However, peace is never indefinite, and three new threats to the entire shinobi world have begun to move. So far one of these threats have not made any real attacks, as it is still unknown how they plan to go about their goal. It is the mysterious Sensoshiki organization lead by Kiji Geta (played by TDATachi Muzamaki). Kiji is gathering members for his cause, aiming to take over the entire nation by eliminating and replacing the current Kage of the villages, as well as removing and replacing the highest of the Shogun Daimyo. With all the leaders replaced, Sensoshiki will be in rule of the entire land, unifying it under a single banner. Kiji clearly believes that his purpose is a benign one, hoping to bring peace. But is this method the right choice? And could he himself, or his subordinates, be responsible with that kind of power? The answer is too risky to sit and find out. They must be stopped.

A unrelated, but possibly even more dangerous threat, is the two-man team of Yin and Yang. These two are powerful foes to be sure, each likely putting Madara to shame in how dangerous they are. The two of them both aim to eradicate all shinobi and those who use chakra, viewing them as the cause for all hate and destruction in the world. No one is safe, or will be spared. These two view: "All shinobi must die." One of the two, Yin, has been revealed as Siyamak Niashi, a Rinnegan user who seems to be a complete, and very dark, forced reincarnation of the true sage of the six paths. The limits of his power are unknown, as he has yet to truly be required to go all out. Even more worrying, is that he appears to be getting constantly stronger as well.
His partner, Yang, has been much less aggressive in his tactics then Siyamak. While Siyamak has been going for direct carnage, Yang has chosen the route of subtlety and working from the shadows. Not much is known about him or his powers, other than he possesses the Sharingan eyes of Sasuke's late son, Hikaku. He has not fought very much as of yet, but his deadliness is not something that can be disregarded. And, even more worrying, is that even though Siyamak, with all his abilities, appears to have true reason to listen to Yang, as if Yang may actually be the stronger of the two. So much is unknown, and only time will reveal answers. If we are still alive.

As of the current moment, the second portion of the Chunin exams are taking place in the infamous Forest of Death. Many genin are blissfully unaware of the dangers, and it seems like all the threatening factions are already playing their hands.

Dedicated Gaian

DoomFlavored
Radical Pyro

Okay. So this is not to be mean or anything, and we welcome new people to the RP, but for future I would say that it would be better to wait before getting officially accepted into the roleplay before putting your profile in the official thread and making a post lol.

However, if your profile was sent to Siyamak, the leader of the thread, first in PM and such, and already got accepted, then my point is mute XD. I just don't know about it and can only assume that no warning was given. Also, as far as I know, I believe all the Sannin spots are taken at the moment unfortunately. I read the profile and it seems just fine, but the Sannin part may need to be changed.

Besides all that above, I, and I assume everyone else, welcome you to the roleplay and look forward to talking more with you ^_^.

Radical Pyro

Ken_Zuko

This second part is for both of you two who have asked about what is going on in the roleplay. I may not be the best one to tell you as I am not thread leader, and may not know all the details of the most sinister plots going round, but I will try my best ^_^.

The story takes place after the events of the Naruto series, or at least where we assume the series will end. Of course the series itself is not finished, so we can only do our best. It is around 15 years later, with Naruto having returned peace to the land and done very well in instilling the Will of Fire policy. Things have been more peaceful than ever before.

However, peace is never indefinite, and three new threats to the entire shinobi world have begun to move. So far one of these threats have not made any real attacks, as it is still unknown how they plan to go about their goal. It is the mysterious Sensoshiki organization lead by Kiji Geta (played by TDATachi Muzamaki). Kiji is gathering members for his cause, aiming to take over the entire nation by eliminating and replacing the current Kage of the villages, as well as removing and replacing the highest of the Shogun Daimyo. With all the leaders replaced, Sensoshiki will be in rule of the entire land, unifying it under a single banner. Kiji clearly believes that his purpose is a benign one, hoping to bring peace. But is this method the right choice? And could he himself, or his subordinates, be responsible with that kind of power? The answer is too risky to sit and find out. They must be stopped.

A unrelated, but possibly even more dangerous threat, is the two-man team of Yin and Yang. These two are powerful foes to be sure, each likely putting Madara to shame in how dangerous they are. The two of them both aim to eradicate all shinobi and those who use chakra, viewing them as the cause for all hate and destruction in the world. No one is safe, or will be spared. These two view: "All shinobi must die." One of the two, Yin, has been revealed as Siyamak Niashi, a Rinnegan user who seems to be a complete, and very dark, forced reincarnation of the true sage of the six paths. The limits of his power are unknown, as he has yet to truly be required to go all out. Even more worrying, is that he appears to be getting constantly stronger as well.
His partner, Yang, has been much less aggressive in his tactics then Siyamak. While Siyamak has been going for direct carnage, Yang has chosen the route of subtlety and working from the shadows. Not much is known about him or his powers, other than he possesses the Sharingan eyes of Sasuke's late son, Hikaku. He has not fought very much as of yet, but his deadliness is not something that can be disregarded. And, even more worrying, is that even though Siyamak, with all his abilities, appears to have true reason to listen to Yang, as if Yang may actually be the stronger of the two. So much is unknown, and only time will reveal answers. If we are still alive.

As of the current moment, the second portion of the Chunin exams are taking place in the infamous Forest of Death. Many genin are blissfully unaware of the dangers, and it seems like all the threatening factions are already playing their hands.

Sorry typing this up in a hurry, got work in a few. First off Lol! Got to love making you guys wonder what really is going on. Secondly, give her the skype information if she has one^^
DoomFlavored
Radical Pyro

Radical Pyro

Ken_Zuko

I was accepeted before i wrote in the rp, and was accepted as a sannin. There was a open spot in the sannin actually so i grabbed as soon as i could lol. So yes i was accpeted as a sannin. Also thank you for the plot so far. Least i have a general understanding of what is going on.
Radical Pyro
I was accepeted before i wrote in the rp, and was accepted as a sannin. There was a open spot in the sannin actually so i grabbed as soon as i could lol. So yes i was accpeted as a sannin. Also thank you for the plot so far. Least i have a general understanding of what is going on.

Okay no problem ^_^. Sorry for assuming what I did, but I had to be sure just in case.
I've gotten used to people posting the profiles in the ooc thread first and then seeing Siyamak's trademark over-the-top.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... and one more thing. After taking a look at your profile... it is necessary.

User Image

Welcome again to the rp and I look forward to interacting with you. ^_^

And let me know if you have a skype. We have a group chat for the rp going on there and it is alot of fun.
I do have skype actually I share it with my brother but he enver uses it lol The name is : Radical Pyro o_O O_o

Dedicated Gaian

DoomFlavored
Radical Pyro

Okay no problem ^_^. Sorry for assuming what I did, but I had to be sure just in case.
I've gotten used to people posting the profiles in the ooc thread first and then seeing Siyamak's trademark over-the-top.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... and one more thing. After taking a look at your profile... it is necessary.

User Image

Welcome again to the rp and I look forward to interacting with you. ^_^

And let me know if you have a skype. We have a group chat for the rp going on there and it is alot of fun.

Iv'e been robbed! My Meme! Lol well at least it got said. 30 points, 30 points everywhere!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

Seriously might remove the point system lol.

Perfect Gaian

A Samurai
<.>

~Back~

Hey there. Good to see ya : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items