• Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Master Converter 500
So My internet was canceled when I got home from school. It's back now~

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Hi Beka. smile

She's not cuddly at all. ):
But I'm hoping it'll improve. She's tiny so I'm going to leave her alone for a day or two more to get comfortable before bothering her some more. I wonder if I can teach her tricks.
I actually got her to eat out of my hand yesterday but then I nudged forward a bit and then she ended up avoiding my hand for the rest of that hour, derp. And then she went to sleep.
When I went down to check on her this morning, one side of the cage had a mountain of bedding on it and she's burrowed herself under it to sleep.
We have one of these as her cage. It has a good wheel and I like the cage's plastic bottom but in retrospect I'm not sure if the cage itself is big enough for a dwarf hamster haha.

Annnd that's my report on Joy for now. A post for Velius is in the works.

Sparkly Scamp

dawww. I think she'll warm up to you, moving in to a new place can be scary and exhausting so it's a big adjustment. I bet offering her treats is a good way to earn her trust, that's one way to do it with cockatiels too. :D

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

Agent Of Dreams
They were my parents cats. It's not like I could have one without the other. And I was a kid. I was always like "This time, my cat won't eat her."

And, yeah. I love There She Is. :3

Ooooh I love There She Is!

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Yes! High Five!

When I reccommend flash videos to people who have never watched any, I reccommend that one every time, no matter who it is. xD

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

einmyrin
dawww. I think she'll warm up to you, moving in to a new place can be scary and exhausting so it's a big adjustment. I bet offering her treats is a good way to earn her trust, that's one way to do it with cockatiels too. :D
ikr and I'm out of sunflower seeds. sad

Sparkly Scamp

Watervoir
einmyrin
ikr and I'm out of sunflower seeds. sad
D: oh no.
what else does she like??

NlETZSCHE's Waifu

Adorable Magician

Baby carrots!

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I don't have any of those either. I hate carrots. D:

Sparkly Scamp

I love carrots in hearty stews. I looked up page that's got lists of food Joy might like, hamster mama. Look here

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
I used to buy these little seed stick treats for my hamster. Was a wooden dowl type thing with a bunch of various seeds stuck to it that you could hang from the cage. She loved those things so much.

Sparkly Scamp

dawww. I've got these seed bar things my birds love to pick apart. Their favorites are the honey-flavored ones. whee

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

How do you keep a hamster from biting you?

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Thanks for all of the pet advice, guys. I appreciate it. emotion_yatta

Sparkly Scamp

hm... you lost me on that one. Wear gloves maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff