Air! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Null option(!) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 27, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Agent Of Dreams
So, stumbling through Barton OoC, looking for a new roleplay, I see this OoC. Pretty amazing, because I saw this Rp something like a year ago, and here it is again, seemingly alive and healthy.

Just thought I'd drop in and say, good job. Been Rping on gaia for something like Six years now, and I've never ever seen an Rp go on this long that was as literate as yours. smile

Also wanted to say, mayhaps I may be able to join? cat_3nodding
Geebus, where were you when we were recruiting three months ago? D<

Dapper Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Agent Of Dreams
So, stumbling through Barton OoC, looking for a new roleplay, I see this OoC. Pretty amazing, because I saw this Rp something like a year ago, and here it is again, seemingly alive and healthy.

Just thought I'd drop in and say, good job. Been Rping on gaia for something like Six years now, and I've never ever seen an Rp go on this long that was as literate as yours. smile

Also wanted to say, mayhaps I may be able to join? cat_3nodding

At this point in time, BC has no room for a smooth character transition, though you are showing interest which is good. If you can stick around for a bit, Water may be able to find a way to insert you into the curent story right now so that you won't be forced to wait for X amount of time for us to clear the tower.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Agent Of Dreams
Like Raven said, it will be a tight fit, but we can make it work. You can send the mule a blurb. Also I haven't mentioned it on the front page, but the caravan could use a cook if you're interested.

Sparkly Scamp

WanderingMercenary
I was going to have Fatima do it, but then homework and sickness struck.

Just so you guys know, I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping up with my two characters here. I'm doing my best to keep up, though.
get well soon!! yum_tea

Timid Gawker

yum_puddi
I saw Miku a few pages back. I am a fan of [this]. c: Alternatively [here] in English for those that'd prefer understanding it! Yeah, I'm a bit slow. I just remember that my last attempt with a roleplay ended without getting far enough for BRS to pop in. I had high hopes, and it's such a bother when a roleplay just stops. :c

Hullo, Agent. I'm the quite ephemeral Samantha. Also hello to anyone I haven't seen in, what, a month? I'm so terrible with these out chats. :c It belies my love of roleplaying greatly.

And last thing I want to make a note of before I bolt is: as for leading the expedition, unfortunately Tobias is not one for attracting attention toward himself. Does that make sense? "Leaders get killed" is what he'd say. But anyway, he's busy with Libre... speaking of, is he in the tower? I was just re-reading it and stuff. I had thought him behind them when I posted.

So, I shall go. I'll pop in again maybe tomorrow. Not sure if I'm off or not. <3

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hola. Just popping in. Yes Elijah can rock bend though its not a trait he shows off unless necessary.

Interesting Prophet

einmyrin

hey, would any of you players like to take the lead in the exploration in the bandit thread?

I would offer to, but with how inconsistent I am with posting I don't think it would work out very well. I wish I could though.

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Watervoir
Agent Of Dreams
Like Raven said, it will be a tight fit, but we can make it work. You can send the mule a blurb. Also I haven't mentioned it on the front page, but the caravan could use a cook if you're interested.

I just might be interested in that.

I'm going to a Steampunk festival today, so I probably won't be on all day. I might be able to make the Blurb tomorrow, depending how I feel after I get off of work. If not Sunday, then definitely Monday.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I don't think I know who Libre is...?

Dangerous Millionaire

4,425 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Watervoir
Geebus, where were you when we were recruiting three months ago? D<

Lol, three monthes ago I was not in the market for a new Rp. xD

So, I've decided that I will do the cook, so off I go to find pictures and what not.

Timid Gawker

Watervoir
yum_puddi

Book. c:

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Samantha Whitfield
Watervoir
yum_puddi

Book. c:
So, livre...?

Greedy Dog

Sigh, finally! Reading week! Posted! YAY! I hope this isn't like..... too much in terms of Medayo's power.... I just thought that two people fighting was a very little so I thought I'd help in a small way.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

My fear meter for Medayo just shot up like 99.99%.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff