Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Gaian

immortalitycat
you have the best avis
awwww no wayyy 4laugh 4laugh tysm !!
btw i love angel themes sooo much heart

Popular Gaian

it's time for a dump!!!!! wooooo!!!!!!!! wow wac never posts here anymore !!!
anways, ummm will i be updating my faves on the first page ?? NO! im too lazy for that mad

Popular Gaian

alright first one: gnome
User Image
yup

Popular Gaian

i was a bit too ambitious with this one, it's a bit too busy and too many thematic elements
User Image

so i toned it down to this which i think looks pretty swag
User Image

Popular Gaian

ok i'm gonna group all these little devious freaks together cause they have the same vibe, and they're all kinda iterations of the same things/items
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

i gotta say, that little frilly bib paired with the pink bow with the bell on it is sooo beautiful and cute i love it

Popular Gaian

Popular Gaian

Popular Gaian

User Image
not really sure what i was doing here, just goofin around, pretty basic, but kinda nice

Popular Gaian

User Image
i got the horns!!!! r u proud of me

Popular Gaian

and lastly my current, which imo is pretty dang swagalicious
User Image

Popular Gaian

ok umm i know i already posted these but they were tiny and hard to notice i feel
and they deserve a spotlight
User ImageUser Image

Popular Gaian

whoa new post?? thats crazyy

anyways i guess this update is all bunny themed, ive been making a lot of bunny avatars, or just using bunny items, i guess gaia has a lot of bunny themed items that i like

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

omg i wanted to show the true chronological order, but wwhyyy did i have to save them at different sizes like that omg that looks terrible
but i dont feel like fixing it lol

anyways my two favorites are the first bunny and the little mouse girl. the bunny girls dress and apron and bell with the bow all remind me of the outfits in di gi charat which i love

Popular Gaian

oh no i found this in favorites that i made on easter lmao, or wait no this was st patricks day, it's just also easter themed lol
User Image
when i made it i was thinking like oh it's just a bunny girl leprechaun
but now im thinking it might be funnier if it's the easter bunny coming to kill a leprechaun to steal his gold
anyways all around a pretty goofy avi

Popular Gaian

whoaaa i updated the highlights post whoaaaa that's crazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out