Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Gaian

lol this one is cute idc that it was low effort, sometimes the derpy ones are the good ones
User Image

Popular Gaian

veryyy very simple dimple on this one but i really wanna use those bat shoe clip thingies on a more complex avi some day..
User Image

Popular Gaian

and here's my current i jst forgot to add coal sprite to it before screen shotting oops!
User Image
also ough i keep using this hair cause i just got it hehe i'll switch it up soon im sure

Popular Gaian

ya'll... idk how i came up with this but it is so random and i love it
User Image
like a jester pirate character
kinda wish she had a sword but i couldn't find just the rightitem

Popular Gaian

um.. idk if i ever posted this
idk might be a repost, but this is one of my faves so it deserves to be in the thread
lol.. i feel like i must have posted this but JUST IN CASE!!!
User Image

Popular Gaian

oooohkay here we go
havent posted in a while, kinda been uninspired but it seems i slowly built up like 10 avis or so
not really thrilled with a few of them but oh well

hang on gotta fix me tea first

oh also i feel like there may have been more that i made and never screenshotted idk guess ill check faves?

Popular Gaian

User Image
i like this one
i like the use of the hat and how i was able to do this color scheme
the tiger neck thing is kinda random but i remember it was the only thing i could find to kinda complete the color pallet in that area

oh yeah some times you can use older items to sort of bridge between slightly different shades of one color cause they have more colors w/i them
idk if i did the best job of it here, but it's something i've noticed in general

Popular Gaian

uuhhm this one.... idk
i was able to make the color scheme work well enough and i like all the little faces all over the outfit
i guess my only problem with it is the forehead area looks kinda weird to me
maybe if i just hadn't used the shadow over it then it would look better
also not sure about the face but like at the same time, it's 100% ok and kinda cool to have a weird face
User Image

Popular Gaian

User Image
ooh ok i love this one i tihnk
the color pallet is cute, i love getting to use those panda bloomers
i think for the most part everything kinda blaances out nicely, there just is a lack of purple on the torso but o well
also lmao am i wearing my gaia t here? that;s kinda funny, points for that

Popular Gaian

User Image
love the old school vibe for this one heart heart
i really like a lot of these items and never find a use for them

Popular Gaian

a lotta stuff i like about this one
maybe even pieces of it could be used to make something again and like develop on this
like the hat and shoes, two old items that make this look really cool imo
but yeah just a cute cowboy clown heehee
User Image

Popular Gaian

ugh i shouldn't even post this one cause i don't really like it but for some reason, if it gets saved to my folder i just don't go back on it
anyways it's just a clutter attempt that i did while i was kinda drunk so my genius brain was not working so i couldn't really remember what items i had and what would be good
but also that's kinda the general experience for clutter for me anyways lol, it's fricken hard
User Image

Popular Gaian

User Image
on this one i like how the little hearts on the feet look with those shoes
and just in general i think the pink red and white scheme looks interesting with this semi rainbow of pastels
it's like the generic valentines day red white and pink, but add the little candy hearts to it
i did make edits to this one and ended up with a little bit different of a look that i was more happy with, but i didn't save that one oh wel

Popular Gaian

idk,, feel like there's nothing much to say about this one
kinda basic for me
but like it's not bad, i don't hate it
User Image

Popular Gaian

i like the sort of dragon fruit scheme in this one
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff