Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Gaian

IT'S MY AVI DUMPING GROUNDS, WELCOME!
jump to the last page for the latest stuff
feel free to post heart
User Image
click spoiler for more avi art!!
gaia_down gaia_down

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Popular Gaian

first to pay respect to my past...baby avis from days of yore THEYRE UGLY THO LOL
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

oh and one original authentic screenshot of my first quest avi. i genuinely love having this screenshot still around, i've lost a lot of old art and stuff from my earlier days here
User Image

Popular Gaian

old stash of avi's, this is a can of worms lol

short guys:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
pastel muti-colored cuties:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
natural colors (green, red, orange, brown):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
white/grey/black:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

other stuff:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

edit!! don't bother looking through this post, check out the highlights right below please!!! (there's overlap & highlights is the perfect way to get a feel for my style anyways)

Popular Gaian

current faves/highlights!!!!:

smalls:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

bigs:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Popular Gaian

just this one for now
User Image

Popular Gaian

here's some via the image link from my saved outfits
these will break one day when i delete these outfits lol
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Popular Gaian

here's this thing
User Image
ur avis look so pretty bleaseeeee

Popular Gaian

camaleoas
ur avis look so pretty bleaseeeee
thank you heart heart 4laugh
i've been sorta neglecting this thread, but i'm getting ready for an update soon i think 3nodding

Popular Gaian

update post!
uhhh so i'm going back to my method of screenshotting outfits, then uploading to imgur
it's kinda ugly, but it's easiest for me right now
also toying with the idea of editing some of the first posts to keep like up to date current favorite outfits in? idk maybe....
anyways here's the first outfit of the dump:
User Image
this character was fun, i played around with items i like, but don't use that much. i imagine this guy as like a fashionable frog/bug/swamp theme person. i love these weird glasses lol

Popular Gaian

ok i really like this one, i might even equip it some day lol
User Image
such a cute little fox guy!!! i like green hair and i like that leg item. also, with so many nose options, it's rare that i choose good 'ol masquerade nose, but it has a special charm

Popular Gaian

User ImageUser Image
here are some outfits i made after getting that 8-ball something item. (it's the pants) i saw it from someone else's avi thread, and was like whoa, that's a cool item!
anyways i like how these turned out, very cool-guy. with both of these i chose a leg mod that made the feet small, i like the look it gives

wow yeah i like the purple sweater one a lot, another possible future equip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces