Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Loving the look, took some zooming to catch some of the details. The coloring flows well, the red/green/white/black works every well, and the patterning is quite pretty. The horns feel a bit massive in comparison to what the avi is themed for, but still a very nice look. 10/10

Noble Muse

tbe

8/10

I really like the black/goldy-orange color theme you've got going on, as well as the general theme of the avi. Personally, everything kinda melds together for me: I think the background is what's throwing it off for me. Otherwise, really good distribution of color and nice incorporation of the dragon. smile

Anxious Loverboy

20,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Morning Elegance

Oh gosh I love this. It's sweet and elegant and just beautiful.
The only detractors for me are that the Solemn Lolita item's pink coloring is a bit more grey toned than the rest of your pinks and that leg item seems a bit unbalanced in a way. But it is a very very slight difference and I am a nitpicker in the extreme so neither of those have any real affect unless you're of the same mind. Literally other than that your avi is so perfect and I adore it. The whites all match (such a difficult feat) and you have the same dispersal of low semi-clutter throughout and the overall appearance is wonderful.
9.5/10

Wheezing Codger

7/10

Your avi is super cute. It is absolutely precious. I love the color combination, and how perfectly matching all the colors are. The limp arms kind of kill it for me though. Maybe the fairy arm mod or the gatekeeper one would do the trick of you would like to leave them bare.

@Rater: Halp? I'd love any suggestions.

Married Bookworm

honigbienchen
7/10

Your avi is super cute. It is absolutely precious. I love the color combination, and how perfectly matching all the colors are. The limp arms kind of kill it for me though. Maybe the fairy arm mod or the gatekeeper one would do the trick of you would like to leave them bare.

@Rater: Halp? I'd love any suggestions.

Allo!

I loveloveLOVE the color scheme!
But I feel like the arms are a little too feminine/cutesy for the warrior type look the rest of the avatar is following...
9/10

Big Cat

You have an interesting avi. 9/10, maybe change the hair but really, everything fits well in this morbid picture.

Yakuzori's Buttercup

Mystic

@ Thanatese:
                    6 / 10

I'm not quite sure what kind of look that you're going for >A<;
                    But, my only concern is that of the leg mod.
                    It stands out and doesn't really match the overall look or color scheme.

@ rater:
                    Any item suggestions or critique are all greatly appreciated! ^^

v
                    Thank you so much! emotion_bigheart
                    ahaha, I finally got your approval on an avatar~ xD

Toxic Trickster

People with low imagination will not understand your avi, but i love it

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

tbe
awww yeah dark and creepy
is there any way to darken your face completely so it doesn't show up when the lightning isn't flashing? that's really the only complaint I have, otherwise it's excellent!
9.5/10 c:

@ rater-senpai: stiiiill not sure how I feel about these eyes. I know divinity of the damned would fit the best, but alas I am poor and can't afford a 160 bil item right now. suggestions appreciated!

Kawaii Gaian

9/10 I actually really like the eyes c: I think the tail throws the avi off balance if anything- make it black, take it off, or add red wings to it to complete the look (but idk about this option).

@rater: I too have doubts about my eyes Q_Q can you suggest any cheap makeup that would layer well with Frayed Chill?

buttman420's Queen

Wistful Kitten

MangaAquarium

I like the underwater thing..but it seems a bit cluttered..7/10

Alien Invader

i like that you tried to use the body pillow. the face on the pillow and the face of the avatar look super cute together
this avatar kinda feels at odds with itself though like the head and coat are coming from like a bridal avatar--the awkward layering of the coat and the dress makes it look even less cohesive, besides looking at odds style wise.
4/10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Kinda like how white the boots are; makes a sort of gradient.
The face is amazing as always, and I like the non-human features.
I do wish the stockings were a little less "liney."
9.5//10

@rater: "The world is my canvas."
non-matching; more than a number please!

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

tbe
8/10
really colorful and well put together I really get the vibe of "the world is my canvas" like mentioned, but I just wish the arms were posed similar to the one in Rainbow Brushstroke

Ruthless Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces