Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image

Hey there, I was just wondering if with the new captchas being rolled out, if there would be any indications on the fishing issue? (Mostly due to the 3rd party captchas not working)

Items

Say there's an old doll we'd like to recolor, are there any plans on a single pose recolor ticket, or a bend in the rules where we can recolor the same pose multiple times if there aren't as many poses in the item as the limit (since I know this isn't allowed currently)

Somber Lunatic

Features

Could it be possible for users to get access to more trade slots on the marketplace, so we can sell more items at a time?

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Chance Items

I know it's probably not an option, but would it be possible to update the Fishing Market so that you can choose which lake you'd like fish from? It'd be really helpful for those of us that are working on wing quests to not get fish from Bass'ken and Port of Gambino and could only get fish from Durem.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Items

*offers plates of cookies to Astra artist* There haven't been any new Astra in 2016. Will we maybe be getting some sort of soon maybe? emotion_kirakira

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Items

How do I say this... is there a way to make a RIG's new kin rare still, but not as crazy rare as it seems to be these days?
When a new RIG kin is released, usually it ends up being worth near or over 1t gold and that's a bit ridiculous (I'm looking at you right now Pixkit).
Lapinne
Features

do you think we could have a "night mode" design for the site? the white is so harsh. :c

thanks for all the melon lately btw~ new bundle soon? emotion_kirakira

AHH. That would be cool. But for now you can download one of the apps that helps you with that.
I have one on my phone and it super helps and I've had incredibly vivid dreams and better sleep!
I'm pretty sure you can get it for your computer too.

Melon! <3
Can we please have some recolors (preferably in feminine colors like pink) of Black/African items (like gift of goddess's Egyptian necklace, jinxi and egyptian jewelry box/linen skirts etc)? Not saying asking if all would be done immediately just throwing examples of stuff that already exists because I didn't have many options in what to sport for Black history month..or ever. x__X
Silenced Nocturne

Misc:

I just wanted to say thank you for the extra outfit slots and the larger Mithril coins!

Even if I'm probably not going to use either to the full capacity, it really feels like you've been listening to us recently.

So thank you!

I hope all of you have a good week emotion_yatta

Edit: Also, for patching up Dumpster Dive!

thank you for that

yes

many thanks in your direction

sorry, I'm rambling

still, lots of love from this user <3
User Image

You're very welcome!! <3

Toxic Trendsetter

Triana Orpheus Venture
Events

Any chance of an appearance from Odanodan next week for St. Patrick's Day?

I'm sure he'll be around. smile

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

misc/ (dead) feature

so, there's still some things you guys were working on for zomg wrap-up, any chance of those being finalized soon?

ex: the zomg little pets that would follow you, maybe can those be converted to kin or something?
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Color Schemes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

-readies the venom cannon-

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200
2sammygate

it's lag, that sometimes happens to me. you often have to click them twice. domokun stargate

oh why thank you i thought it was a glitch or something sweatdrop

Sexy Turtle

Megumi Oka
Black Lust Perfume
excitable sloth
Black Lust Perfume
Games

Will it be possible to have unused kins in storage and it disappear instead of seeing so many on the game even that its in the lock bin?

I just rather see 4 of my kin on it, no others while the others in the lock bin.

Unfortunately at this time that is not possible.
Sorry about that.
So only one way is transfer them to mule to make them disappear from my game? Are we allowed to do so?
No rule against it.
Need a confirm by a staff. <3
drakokatze
misc

Do you guys like girl scout cookies? ^_^

*leaves out a pile for you all <33*

I do so much. ;3;
Thank youuu.
<3
I used to be a Girl Scout.

Quick Reply

Submit