Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

A Silly Canadian

I doubt you can spoil anything, but.. I think angel and nightmare mini angel hair clips would be amazeballs. :3

User Image
I have the mini nightmare ones somewhere still xD

Moonlight Healer

Tiny Chibis
A Silly Canadian

I doubt you can spoil anything, but.. I think angel and nightmare mini angel hair clips would be amazeballs. :3

User Image
I have the mini nightmare ones somewhere still xD

Eyyy I still have my Kiki phone charm too! cat_4laugh

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
[NPC] Gaia Bot
Dankin
Items

Any plans for more Gaia merchandise?

I love my Nitemare High-tops! dramallama

User Image

Yes! We've got some cool ideas for more merch, but they are still in the early stages right now.

Just a thought but you guys should branch into bags/messenger bags/handbags, there are so many cool designs on gaia, and bags are a big trend thing that you could more easily get people offsite to buy into as well ninja
Auubbrreeyyy
Marketplace
Hi Lanzer,
Thanks for replying to the initial post I made about Marketplace bugs. Hopefully your upgrade can solve a lot of issues! Is there anything I can do at this time to recover the items that I haven't gotten from winning auctions or would I have to wait for the marketplace to upgrade?
Thanks

I'm going to run another pass of my script to find any incomplete transactions and you should receive any lost items.  Sorry for the wait.
noahnoah711
Games
When do you plan on hosting the Integrity event?

No date just yet, sorry.
Misc

Thanks for creating and maintaining this corner of the Internet, staff!

Novel Writer

sup-qt
[NPC] Gaia Bot
Dankin
Items

Any plans for more Gaia merchandise?

I love my Nitemare High-tops! dramallama

User Image

Yes! We've got some cool ideas for more merch, but they are still in the early stages right now.

Just a thought but you guys should branch into bags/messenger bags/handbags, there are so many cool designs on gaia, and bags are a big trend thing that you could more easily get people offsite to buy into as well ninja

Bags are on our list! As well as plushes, pins, and jewelry.
+[Skarekrow]+
Events

I was wondering if the Summer Solstice masks could get released into The Tree-house for wing tickets some time down the road?

The solstice game should remain after the event, will look into availability of items after that.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Items

Please re-release this in a face bundle in the Cash Shop User Image

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
gaia_angelleft Staff appreciation post! heart gaia_angelright

behemutt's Partner

Feisty Krampus

13,290 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Items / Features?

Make it so any human avatars can wear any body mod item without it changing to fit the base gender of the avi. Even an item that prevents this would be nice.

I like keeping my base as masc but I like making Avis that aren’t confined to just masc aesthetics but when I want to use a clothing item with a bust/cleavage then seeing it turn into a bra-less flat chest— it’s a bit disappointing. (Not that flat chests are bad, btw lol just if I’m trying to give my avi a bust, I really can’t with certain items because of that)

Salty Cat

23,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pommes Frites
Items

How does the staff feel about the unlisted / no listings in marketplace?

Its starting to get a little bit frustrating and I hope there's some way the site can come back from all these 0s (and ghost listings making it look like 1)

just a glimps at my own wishlist >:

User Image

Hi! Noticed you were looking for this item CMYK Sik and I just recently bought one from this inventory sale and I know they have extras of this item 3nodding Goodluck with the rest of your wishlist and I also hate the unlisted items too makes finding wishlist items frustrating whee

Inventory Sale

Demonic Trickster

35,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Items
Would it be possible to slightly bump up the drop rates of User Image from the philospher caches? It would really help with trying to make items from alchemy a bit less tedious and provide a good alternative to those of us who cannot play zomg to get zomg drops.
It seems to me that the typical age range among Gaians has increased in recent years, and it seems that perhaps a majority of Gaians are well into adulthood by now, most likely being those who first made accounts when they were teenagers back during the height of Gaia's popularity.
Have the staff considered this and perhaps considered the possibility of adjusting Gaia's standards to appeal to a more adult audience rather than a teenage audience? Is this something that the staff have looked into already and has the idea of allowing for more mature content on Gaia ever been considered?
Thank you very much.

Neziar's Pardner

Fashionable Fatcat

34,375 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Lanzer
Auubbrreeyyy
Marketplace
Hi Lanzer,
Thanks for replying to the initial post I made about Marketplace bugs. Hopefully your upgrade can solve a lot of issues! Is there anything I can do at this time to recover the items that I haven't gotten from winning auctions or would I have to wait for the marketplace to upgrade?
Thanks

I'm going to run another pass of my script to find any incomplete transactions and you should receive any lost items.  Sorry for the wait.

Just a side note (i did file it as a ticket) when an auction ended and I was the top bid,
someone else "won" and was listed as the final winner....with the same bid I'd already made.
Is this due to the same error? Could it be a gold/plat issue?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff