Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
jonjon21428
ninja

How was lunch?

Delicious! I had a Hot Pastrami from Togos!

Hardcore Muse

Will I ever see a Zombie March or rideable chupacabra companion?

Also, whose going to see Big Hero 6?
emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Back when you introduced the story writing competition when the project EI ticket came out it was somewhat implied that this could be a way to get a ticket from Gaia. Was this just badly worded and you mean't other gaians might be so generous?

P.s. great to see this back and at that hour earlier for those in different time zones.

Friendly Cat

How are you today? c:

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If the ticket items are such a burden on the artists, why are they still being released?

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
How often are we going to have gold sinks/events?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Why are pure gold generators with increasingly high payouts being released again? We were told that the gold generators were going to be changed but these are no different than they were before. I understand that apparently the 50 or so people who actually buy them make you think they're popular but what about the thousands of us who hate them?

Enduring Gaian

Thank you admin and staff for bringing this back! It feels nice to be able to communicate with you once again. emotion_hug

Are there currently any plans to re-vamp Booty Grab and up the payouts to keep up with the current market?

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Hello, staff. While I appreciate this form of communication back, we've needed it for a while, so I hope you're prepared to properly answer some of the serious questions from the users in here. I feel that in order for the ATS threads to work, there needs to be honest responses that don't undermine the issues we're concerned about. I've bolded my own questions and put my thoughts on them underneath, the latter being because I still care about the site and only wish for it to get better than it is now. I hope that my post gets a proper answer, or at least acknowledged.

1.) Will there be better payouts for games in the future?
I know about the gold generators and your enjoyment of them, but a lot of us don’t like them and still want to be able to afford items on this free-to-play site. Some of us have very limited ways of earning gold and would really appreciate it if we were able to earn the items we want if you updated the game payouts. They currently don’t offer enough gold to keep up with the economy at all.

2.) Have you guys considered making a sales page for the items you sell on a daily basis?
I've mentioned in the previous question that the community announcements are hijacked and I’ll stand by that statement as long as we continue to be bombarded with items. A lot of us have requested to disable announcements is for this reason – they do not hold a lot of community-related contact anymore and we're getting smothered by items. I, as well as other users, have supported this sales page idea in hopes that you'd tone down with the aggressive marketing approach and give us some breathing room. It would be like the summer/black sale pages you’ve done in the past, only more informative – all the items up for sale for that day/week would be in one place, everyone would know how much time they would have to get these items, and events/gold shop updates/etc. would be more noticeable in the community announcements.

3.) Can there be a better way of responding to some of the feedback in the Site Feedback forum (and others) in the future?
I'm concerned about some past staff responses to pressing issues that users have had throughout the year, and I personally felt that they were patronizing towards the community as a whole with how passive and out-of-touch they were. I remember a staff member stating before that you guys do read through Site Feedback, but I don't feel that the forum is relevant when there's not many staff members showing more presence there. I think a beneficial way to handle feedback is to have more staff members who work on specific features come in to answer concerns and willing to create compromises where it’s due.

4.) How often do you look at suggestions made for the gold shops?
Particularly in the GCD/SF/Petition forums. There are great ideas for items in there that could be used for future gold shop updates. I personally made two petitions for bag accessories and housing items in the past, and while I haven't been active in them, I'd still like to see the gold shops updated with these items.

5.) In the near future, can we please have larger gold shop updates?
Because they need more love and they could have so much potential if they were updated with the items we'd wish to see in there. The gold shops are my favorite features of the site and I want to be able to enjoy them to the fullest.

Bloodthirsty Hero

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Shy Browser

Good Evening Gaia Staff
Thanks for letting us know about getting more outfit slot's it was needed for a long time I wonder when will the chance take effect.

A few questions I wanna ask you guy's this week.
1.Is Towns 2 gonna be involved in the Halloween event this year?
2.Can we do something about towns 2 troll's they seem to be getting wroser and some spam which make the server lag horribly.
3.Is go fusion gonna have any updates for halloween?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Whatever happened to the promise that GC sales were only going to be for "Special Occasions". As is it seems like just waking up and breathing must be a special occasion because the sales are daily again.

Fluffy Glitch

User Image

You may have noticed I'm wearing a Gaia T-Shirt.

Why are there so many mini-plots that seem disconnected from the main storyline? 1st we had the summer spirit rivalry, now we have Ivan's time travel. We'd like to see more of Gino's saga & his impending conflict with NYX --Why are we getting these mini-plots?

Thank you for your consideration.

This is to raise awareness to the: Save Our Plot Movement.

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Is there going to be a kickstarter for every shop? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash