No and...

I'm not sure...

Alright thanks n_n

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
in the future will there be anyway to get rid of Gcash? Like if someone doesnt have enough to buy anything
also, i hate the fill in the word thing stare

Precious Nerd

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
milkbun
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, folks.
- When will the team Gambino long hair with the agape scissors glitch be fixed?
Reminder: Front:
User Image Back: User Image

Fixed~
Now, the hair is shorter in the back. But there's still a big-a** bald spot.

Whoops... had my numbers reversed.

OK NOW.

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

What's the exact reason why there isn't going to be any trick or treating or carolling in Towns this year and why is there not going to be a Halloween event in zOMG! either?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Um too sick to think of questions to ask this week but wanted to share this link for my petition: zOMG! Petition

I did enjoy the pirate event and got the achievement. pirate

Enigmatic Codger

Wild and Young
blackaddersfork
Wild and Young
If life give you lemon, what would you do?

beat a mime unconscious with a large salami. 3nodding

LOL. That would be funny. 4laugh

and nothing more than what they deserve. xp

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam
my little pony
my little pony
ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh
my little pony
i wonder what friendship could be....

*hums tune*

User Image

my little pony
until you all shared its magic with meeeeeee

Sarcastic Strawberry

This doesn't seem like the place, but I really don't know what else to do.
Is there anyone that I can talk to about a missing item?
I made a ticket on September 8th, but it hasn't been addressed yet.

Also, I loved the Halfling item. <3
The pirate stuff was pretty amusing.

Dapper Genius

Why don't you guys add guilds to the mobile app?

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Zero Omega
Reiko Iwamaru
Hello Gaia Administrators!

How are you doing on this fine Monday?
I was wondering if you could answer a simple question.

So I'm in a guild, and the Captain's friend, cannot log into her main account anymore. She wasn't banned, but for some weird oddity, she just can't log in...So she has to use her mule account for the time being. But to the point...

How come she can't log into her account? It's puzzling me, the guild captain, and the guild captain's friend. neutral

Have her file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help using a mule account, the staff there should be able to help her out.

Ah, Thank you Sir Zero. smile

Draconian Pawn

Hi all!
Thank you for all the lovely goodies and tons of fun I've been having of late on Gaia. I appreciate time and creativeness Gaia puts into this site for its users smile
One question:
Any head way into a fix on achievements? Received a tip. no Tipsy achievement received. Received Inquisitor achievement, have never made a poll. There are two achievements in my drop down menu but not available on my achievement page (if this is deliberate, forgiveness, please). I have asked regarding the achievement I received but didn't earn in the Bugs Report forum and received no answer. I have also seen numerous threads and am under the impression Gaia is aware of the glitches, but was wondering if there might be mention of a fix soon?

Thank you for your time and Creativity!

Dapper Flip-Flopper

actually what kind of music do you guys listen to?
or enjoy listening to?

also any chance of a gangnam style item?
<.< >.>

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dragoness Alauna
Zero Omega

Is it possible that we could get a system where we could delete our closed threads ourselves? It would make things a lot less confusing when it comes to looking in what topics we have. Also, Why are the servers in Zomg so dead, yet they lag like crazy!?

That's a suggestion we could pass along, in the mean time you could just remove all the content from your thread's first post, therefore making it so that it practically never existed.

No idea about the zOMG servers, did it just start happening?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I can't wait for the next story to appear! I loved the ending of Loyalty kudos to the writers and artists!

Lightbringer

Just a general question; I really thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas event a few years back, that required us to donate items in order to receive the event items. It was a great gold sink also. I was wondering if I could look forward to maybe seeing another event like this in the future?

I also was wondering about the probability of any of the alchemy recipes becoming easier to craft, (Not really talking about the wings, but more so about the RIGS) In the long run, the cost of creating the RIG via alchemy is a substantial amount higher than just purchasing, (and without any benefit what so ever.) so it's pointless to really to create them.
(I suppose that's why you've not made them easier, in order to encourage people to buy them instead of bothering with alchemy. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff