Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
gataka
Where/how does Gaia gain new members?
The number one way most new Gaians join Gaia and stay is when Gaians invite their friends!

Spoopy Specter

Sextans
Niccolo Ammaniti
Sextans
Niccolo Ammaniti
Sextans

They have auto-commas. Its on the second confirmation page.

thats not auto-commas!

Last time I checked, you aren't putting them in manually....so they must be automatically placed. :l

i think you didnt read my post

I did. Would you like them to add another confirmation page too? The second adds the commas so you can easily look it over. If you all are too lazy to check it and end up mispricing, then thats too bad. Vendors like me get them. And even I misprice. I mispriced a 300k item the other day and didnt complain.

IRL Stalker

So are you guys going to reveal who had the top ten bounties in an announcement? 8'D

Desirable Lover

9,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
electropoisonwaves
Angry Ragdoll
I'm not sure who to direct this question to,so I'll just ask.

For a while now, I've only been able to use one item at a time from the Monthly Collectibles and other items that have more than one component. Just wondering if this is how they're designed, or if this is a bug/glitch? Thanks.... Love my "life" on here ^.^

For those types of items you can only use one pose per item, so if you wanted to get the full outfit from an item and wear it all at once, you'd have to buy several of them. sweatdrop

Hope this helps~

It does a bunch! Thanks. Never really got that lol ^.^

Malevolent Millionaire

8,925 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Narumi Misuhara
Welcome to ATA everyone!

siskataya

Zero Omega

stare I just have one question. stare

When, exactly, do you plan on MAKING people unequip and/or otherwise remove those "Overseer" skins from their avatars? Contrary to what anyone else says/believes/thinks/etc., they've been exploiting a(n ongoing) glitch for the past three years by simply not changing or refusing to change their avatars. Some people feel that this is unfairly promoting a double standard of sorts; i.e., one that says "it's wrong to exploit these glitches, but going ahead & exploiting this one is perfectly okay".

This is an issue that needs to be addressed posthaste, because quite frankly, there's little to no point in telling everyone else that they're bound to the rules of the site if you willingly let a few dozen/hundred/thousand/etc. people get away with breaking just one. evil talk2hand

Aged Genius

Chibi Kappa Sigma
Hello! Are there any plans to add new puzzles to Jigsaw any time in the near future? It used to be that the monthly collectable artwork always became a new puzzle. I'm getting very bored with the old puzzles! Also, could there be a way to make the entire Jigsaw game larger? It's difficult to see the pieces on Insane.Thanks!

I looked at the jigsaw puzzle code last week. I think adding new puzzles won't be a problem. I'm not sure about making it larger.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
milkbun
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
milkbun
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, folks.
- When will the team Gambino long hair with the agape scissors glitch be fixed?
Reminder: Front:
User Image Back: User Image

Fixed~
Now, the hair is shorter in the back. But there's still a big-a** bald spot.

Whoops... had my numbers reversed.

OK NOW.
Success! Thank you.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
russiantrevor
Will we be seeing more of the demi-gods, Sentinel and Overseer? Halloween 09 was my favorite Gaia event (and X-mas that year wasnt bad either) and I just REALLY wanna see them again, even if its just an appearance.

*shrug*

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I dislike the STOP icon used in place of images with the filter on. I used to block it but for some reason doing so now also blocks the red X at the bottom if item select screens on items with multiple poses (they have the same s.gif URL). Is there any way I can block the STOP icon by itself?

Also, would like to see a zOMG Halloween event or at least a solid fix to the broken DMS quests.

Dangerous Explorer

Uncle Kenny
- - Synxified
What's the exact reason why there isn't going to be any trick or treating or carolling in Towns this year and why is there not going to be a Halloween event in zOMG! either?

@Towns ToTing - The short and simple answer is we're just too busy with work on Towns 2.0. We're hoping to have it in good enough shape to be able to put it out and take Towns 1.0 down by the end of the year so we're going full throttle with it and just don't have the time to go back and make any changes to Towns 1.0.

@zOMG - The chances aren't high simply because no one on the Gaia team actually knows how to do it. The time we get for zOMG devs to work on the game is being filled with bug fixes so there's not a lot of time for much else. It's not 100% ruled out yet, but it's not likely right now.

Taking down towns 1.0....!? Blasphemy! What's gonna happen to bug collecting and flowers (which by the way that exchange is long overdue for an update)?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Black Angel of Chaosx
How are you guys today????

I'm doing pretty well smile

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I did, and I had a blast. In fact, I am studying middle English for the next time.

Dangerous Lunatic

Reporter Anns
Zero Omega

Is there a fast way to get gaia gold and gaia items?
Booty Grab is pretty good.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
STILL patiently waiting for you to answer my pms. emotion_kirakira

I read them! That's a step in the right direction!
Okay. So how long until the next phase? ; u ;

Twenty six years.

But seriously, promise I'll get to it soon. I'm actually trying to do it this week.
I'd really really really really appreciate that. Yknow. The this week part. I don't know if Gaia will still exist when I'm 48.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff