Uesugi Ankit
Meromictic
Uesugi Ankit
Hi. biggrin

Not sure what to ask, but thanks lanzer for fixing up that item glitch. (:

Ankit

What happened to wearing pants

I feel like

This conversation has already happened though.

But streaking is fun! ;(
You should try it with me. c;

I feel as though we have, too. xD

Okay, I will join >o>

Really? >w> redface

pants are for the weak!!!!

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
lanzer

Zero Omega

codemonkey37179

Could we get a shop link in the avatar drop down menu?

Sometimes I went to go to people's shop, and, you know, buy from them. However, there's no shop search for users, and most of the time people's profiles don't include a link to their shop if they've decorated their profile. It's particularly frustrating when people urge you to go to their shop but they don't provide a link so you can't support them.

Also would it be possible in the near future to get updated graduation outfits that fit more with the current style?

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Knight Yoshi
Can we have "mention" like on the Sitepoint forums? It just seems like an easier way to get someone's attention
I've]http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?870777-How-Tos-to-make-forum-use-easier&p=5161719&viewfull=1#post5161719
I've thought about adding this, but we will have much larger scaling issues since we already have topics that have millions of pages or replies. I assume we should have a dropdown of relevant usernames (topic participants and friends) as soon as we parse the "@". Making this work across multiple features will be a huge undertaking (the storage systems for forums, PMs, Journals, Aquarium tanks, Profile comments, etc. are very different). Perhaps we can get it added as a "Labs" feature if we get another hackathon.

Knight Yoshi
@Carbonphyber~ (see "mention" would be nice).
When do you expect the release of the new parse system and BBcode tags.

I still need to do benchmarking and stress testing and, the old parser (used un Guilds, PMs, Journals, etc) needs some legacy data stripped out before the new parser will work.

Unfortunately my regular daily duties don't afford me much free time in the next 1-2 weeks. I will have to delay the BBCode rollout a little. Also, CSS across the site is a mess and it will be a big undertaking to make sure each feature has the correct styles so the rollout will take a while.

I'm still planning on having a little test app where users can play around and see the output and give feedback.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
BrutalJunkie
Zero Omega
I REALLY REALLY need my accounts back ...it feels like me and gaia broke up after 10 years of dating emo

I understand, give me some time to actually review the situation so I can assess it properly.

Familiar Noob

Zero Omega

i filed a ticket about my banned gonk idk what else to do!!!
i mean its pretty messed about that you said it was fine for me to do and then i get banned for it

Dapper Seeker

ZakuMent

*noms* How are they treating you over there? Have you created a shield yet?

cat_gonk *Flails*

Shield?~

Noob

Will gaia be releasing more hair items?
I was browsing through tektek, and I couldn't find some that I liked that were in my price range.
So I was wondering if there would be hair items that would come out soon...?

NYMPHlE's King

I sent in a ticket about my grombie skin and Zero Omega said he would look at it but that was like a few weeks ago and the ticket is closed now but my skin was never recovered

Golden Gekko

White Flag Idiot
Dear Admins,

There's been a recent flood of 1x1 search threads in the series roleplay section, these threads do not belong there and I would like to ask if you could please consider making a 1x1/role play search subforum. I know most of these threads are confined to the OOC but adding an extra subforum would be greatly appreciated for those of us who like to rp without seeing misplaced threads so often.

I do report these but I think a new subforum would help keep things more organized. Please get back to me.

Sincerely an avid roleplayer and user~.
Quoted for emphasis. emotion_donotwant Or perhaps a sticky saying "it goes here, sillies".

Lonely Player

Narumi Misuhara
IceTeaCandeloro
So any idea when will housing for towns 2 be out?

yup

when?

Perfect Girl

Niccolo Ammaniti
I was wondering what is the maximum amount of gold you can have before it resets to zero. I heard one billion, but I would like an admin to check/confirm c:

I like this question mrgreen

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Is there a way to make gaia hack-proof? A lot of the hacking goes on via links now, not just the "give us your password" scams. My friend got hacked just the other day that way, and there was no way to tell the link was dangerous. It was a hacker working through her friend's account too, which is the even scarier thing. Now I'm paranoid to trust any links.

I know there are ways to report hackings and stuff, but not many gaians know how, or if they do, for some reason choose not to. Last year when I got hacked it took roughly 2 weeks to recover my account, and by that time all the rp's I was in had died off from inactivity. I know you guys work really hard on this site and I'm a big fan, but hacking is a serious and scary issue for us, and seems to be running more and more rampant. I'd like to know if there are measures being taken against it.

Mewling Kitten

Which parts of Gaia are you most proud of? (like in terms of making progress towards 'the most ideal' since the beginning of Gaia)

*not a serious question really*

*aimed at any staff member that sees it*

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uesugi Ankit
Meromictic
Uesugi Ankit
Meromictic
Uesugi Ankit
Hi. biggrin

Not sure what to ask, but thanks lanzer for fixing up that item glitch. (:

Ankit

What happened to wearing pants

I feel like

This conversation has already happened though.

But streaking is fun! ;(
You should try it with me. c;

I feel as though we have, too. xD

Okay, I will join >o>

Really? >w> redface

Yes really wink

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I actually have a question about the Gaia Interactive App. I was wondering if there are going to be anymore changes or additions? I love the app but feel that it is lacking in some areas. I can't access my guilds through them and it would be nice to go to the Gaia stores instead of just the marketplace. Thank you for reading I hope I get an answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff