• Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
can we get recolors of the Ghostly hookah item?

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
codemonkey37179
Brainstorm Kush v2
Just wondering what Admin's plans are for rally.
I only go in every now and then. But it would be wonderful to have it back the way it was (server wise) Having that choice helped lots of friends stay together, plus there's a few lag issues I'm sure you've heard of. (stuck on other people)
Just wondering if there are any plans to change/adjust rally from what it is now?

There are plans to allow the choosing of a room. Stay tuned.

Really glad to hear it. ^^ Can't wait for the update!

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

purplemonkeys227
Do you guys ever get hooked on any of the minigames here, or are you all sick of them by now?

yum_strawberry Sorry, had to reply to this:
          I, for one, am tired of the mini-games. The only game that is worthy of playing, every now and then, is Jigsaw, but the true game that still has my heart is zOMG! Possibly still the best thing Gaia has created and let into the site.

I would totally love to see a Tetris themed game, or even Pacman or Pong. I love the old classic games. crying

Wealthy Cutesmasher

DJ Helsing
Dr Sub
Will you guys be at NYC Comic Con?

were hoping to but it depends on if our panel is accepted.
If you do can I get an action picture of all you admins beating me up? rofl

Fashionable Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Obnoxygen
Chiisai Bishoujo
Will there be any more anime themed items?
I just love them!

Because we don't have enough already.

You can never have too many

Shy Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
hey can u make an angelic sie to alruna in alrunas rose like fore ex anglinas rose? i just want to ask

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
@Terror: + Marshall SDPlus Doll o3o

Dapper Seeker

King Awesomolocity

I was actually talking about you. Lol.
I've never seen you or heard of you before. xP
~King Awesome

I'm new to the Community and Customer Service team~

It's a pleasure to meet you^^

Noob

Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
I was wondering what is the maximum amount of gold you can have before it resets to zero. I heard one billion, but I would like an admin to check/confirm c:

Just in case it got missed

Not an admin. But if you look in the MP, there are several items worth over 1B. It wouldn't make sense for it to reset at 1B when there are items worth more than 1B. Most likely a rumor.
Keichoro
Sandokiri
Keichoro
Narumi Misuhara
Keichoro
Can you give us a more detailed hint as to what you plan on doing with the 'soul of fluff' item? emotion_kirakira

ninja
That's the best you can do? stare

exclaim
pirate ... ninja

Yes, " ninja " is the best Narumi can do.
AMG classified_fu you guys crying can I at least get a picture of a cat from one of you guys, please? emo (cats make me feel better)

It's a bit large, so only linking it:

A cat.

(Actually belongs to a former room-mate of mine. 3nodding )

Butterfly Prince

Oh, another question/suggestion - Could we get an achievement with the possible suffixes of King/Queen/Prince/Princess?

And ya know...Maybe 'Butterfly' as a prefix <3!
siskataya
scullylam
*lurks*

You are so lurky! :0
*nibbles on you*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
BinaryVolts
Is there a way to make gaia hack-proof? A lot of the hacking goes on via links now, not just the "give us your password" scams. My friend got hacked just the other day that way, and there was no way to tell the link was dangerous. It was a hacker working through her friend's account too, which is the even scarier thing. Now I'm paranoid to trust any links.

I know there are ways to report hackings and stuff, but not many gaians know how, or if they do, for some reason choose not to. Last year when I got hacked it took roughly 2 weeks to recover my account, and by that time all the rp's I was in had died off from inactivity. I know you guys work really hard on this site and I'm a big fan, but hacking is a serious and scary issue for us, and seems to be running more and more rampant. I'd like to know if there are measures being taken against it.

I don't know if there will ever be a way to make anything "hack proof." Banks and government sites get hacked, although what happens on Gaia is more that users get phished, not "hacked." We have implemented a wide array of account security features including, but not limited to, secondary authorization, IP verification, link redirect warnings, and security warnings. In the end it is up to each individual user to ensure these features are enabled and to make sure that they are keeping their information secure by never giving out their password and only logging in with their Gaia username and password into http://www.gaiaonline.com

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Hey admins/devs, do any of you garden?
I'm working on trying to grow some Jalapenos in my window personally... and tomatoes... and corn... and radishes... and sunflowers... and potatoes... all in my window.

Also check out this zombie sprite I made. :U

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas