Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
crazy spork i am
Kid Jak
Spork I haven't seen you in weeks you are rockign the bee suit smile

yeah, i wished i had kept it up. first was the holiday break so there wasn't an AtA. and then i caught the flu!

Gahthe Flu I am sorry to hear that I haven't had the flu for a while knock on wood
Satsukibare
Hey, Lanzer!

Could you possibly update us on what Conventions the Gaia staff will be hitting in 2008? I can't wait to spin the wheel again at AX!

Fanime, AX, Otakon for sure, and the rest are still being discussed. DJ Helsing will be posting details ASAP. wink
Cid High-Wind
crazy spork i am
Cid High-Wind
Hi Lanzer! How are you?

Ever play Half-Life or Half-Life 2? I've fallen back into my phase.

kirby played those, and i enjoyed watching them! although i sometimes get a little dizzy from the sudden movements in fps games :/

Did it freak the hell out of you? eek

OMG, I get so scared by it but I love it at the same time. Who knew you could do so much with a main character who never speaks.

i loved the story, and i want to see more! i like to watch a lot of games, especially the ones i can't play. bioshock was the latest one after half-life 2. kirby made me play bioshock in the beginning but it was too nerve-wracking for me so i let someone else take over my saved game, hahaha.
fulltimefailure
Thanks for the warm welcome folks. In honor of the bee suit, I was listening to "Common - Be"

Which makes me curious now, what kind of music plays over the airways while everyone is working? Hopefully not Elevator Music 24/7.
I'm doing fine, how about you?

1) Are you guys going to see Cloverfield? How about Meet the Spartans? They have a dance off versus the Immortals in it! biggrin

2) Will Facebook's new apparatus have new items tomorrow, or will it and its items simply be the same as the one used for Bebo?

2b) How long do you have to wait after getting a GO Player before you can get GO Phones (now that the giftbars are fixed)?

3) Fleep says no female undies in DC are a result of random NPCs being chosen. Will female NPC undies (Sagatha and Flynn bras?! heart ) be added later? Preferably in time for Valentine's? heart

4) Why no X-mas update beyond the event's intro? You said Santa Cow would be resolved then.

5) Fleep says no Angelic Rod EVER?! Please tell me it will EVENTUALLY come out! (Uber-hard battle quest item maybe?)

6) Which are we likely to see this year: A Gaian Election (Rufus for President!), Gaian Olympics, confirmation of Flynn being Agatha's daughter, something to do with Halloweentown.

6b) If the Gaian Olympics return, can the old medals (gold, silver, and bronze) PLEASE be the prizes?

7) Will Zombie skin make a comeback? Perhaps use the Vial of Unknown Liquid as the equip/uneqip and make it a DC or Pink Box rare?

cool Who would in a fight: Ninja Robots or Pirate Zombies?

Thanks for answering any and all questions! 3nodding
Straight Ace
430?
You're bee suit rich <3

Hows the name the MMO contest coming along?
Will item synthesis ever happen?

We're really close! This thursday we'll be sitting down to find the winner. We'll announce soon after that.

Omnipresent Lunatic

masterdark1
Blanks IV
Does this mean that bee suits are cool now? gonk

Yes. -MP prices skyrocket-

Last time I checked it was 49g now, but I saw when it spiked. dramallama
I think you look awlsome in the bee suit.

But now I would like like to ask you a few questions particularly about word bump and maybe a real answer.

Are you going to fix the freezing and empty boxes because it has nothing to do with the botting?
Essence De La Vie
crazy spork i am
'lo theres :3

Haloo. x3 Feeling better this week? 3nodding

i feel better, thanks muchly! but now i have to schedule an appointment to get my WISDOM TEETH taken out! gonk gonk gonk

i got a copy of my xray, and my wisdom teeth are growing out horizontally...so it's putting pressure to the rest of my teeth...blah.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lanzer! fulltime! kirby!!

*faint* gonk

This is something I've been wondering for a while now. Will we get ANY plot with Josie, Meredith, Peyo or Agatha this year? Let's get that question out of the way, so users aren't left wondering all year long. heart

Also, how's the Weapons Shop coming along? Any idea when it'll be ready for release? has an NPC been decided for the shopowner yet?
*twirls around in his pretty dress*

Okay, i've already asked about whether or not there will be a writing contest for a future GAIA plotline. Someone else already brought up the Word Bump credits being so long unused and having no redeeming area.

What about ... Hm.

Well, last october, Lanzer said that he liked the idea of a Garlic Plush (with garlic breath). i was wondering whether or not y'all were still considering putting that out as an item. Maybe a Daily Chance rare?

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Quote:
Hi Lanzer.

Okay, just a few.

Adoptable Orphans in the future?
Is anything being done to fix the Linux Cinemas Incompatibility?
The Battle name has been chosen, I heard. Any plans for the second contest yet?
Will the new avatar features be released?
Ever try Lomography? XD

Okay, I'm done. Hope you had a good weekend!

I'm serious about the Lomography one. You need to get a Holga in the office or something. XD
Lanzer
Orna
Some questions about the evolving items!

Will there continue to be updates of new evolving items in the cash shop?
Is there any trend to the update timelines for the evolving items?

My first Ask the Admin! smile I hope you're doing as well as I am tonight Lanzer!

There will definitely be more items but we're still thinking through the right schedule. For now schedules will be either one week or two weeks between each evolution.

Thank you so much for the response - I'm collecting all the evolving items (I have every one in a first gen! xd ) so it's exciting to know that we can look for at least one evolve every week with some newer ones in the future.

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Blanks IV
masterdark1
Blanks IV
Does this mean that bee suits are cool now? gonk

Yes. -MP prices skyrocket-

Last time I checked it was 49g now, but I saw when it spiked. dramallama

xD