Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Lanzer

* Has there been any progress on Word Bump?

* What are you going to do about the Bachelor Credits?

* Are you going to fix the freezing and empty boxes because I've heard it has nothing to do with the botting?

* Are you going to add to the dictionary on Word Bump ?

* Why haven't there been any updates about Word Bump?

* Botting is everywhere, so why is word bump the only one affected?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
So what features do you hop to complete tis year? (hopes for layering freedom)
Is it true we're getting a Marriage System this year?

I think that'd be so cool! xd
*hangs out for a bit, geeking*

So, who in the GAIA staff saw Sweeney Todd?

Aged Survivor

Lanzer and Friends Bees= WINABEES! D<

Anyway FMK has a question for Lanzer and friends.

Think ye can give us some hints on future things that may be coming out to a gaian near you?
ninja

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
L0cke made it seem like the plot line regarding Gino's mother was gonna be a lot crazier than it was. Did it get censored?

Has the plotline or art for it ever been changed becasue it was not PG 13?

Profitable Consumer

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Ohh, another one -w-

Would any of the staff ever consider auctioning off their signature items?

Eloquent Hunter

User Image

ILOVEYOULANZER!!!

<33

@Sporkie~ I'm a dental assistant, so advice: Eat raw pineapple for a week before you get your wisdom teeth out. There's an enzyme that prevents swelling, so it'll negate the Chipmunk effect. heart
I'm doing fine, how about you?

1) Are you guys going to see Cloverfield? How about Meet the Spartans? They have a dance off versus the Immortals in it! biggrin

2) Will Facebook's new apparatus have new items tomorrow, or will it and its items simply be the same as the one used for Bebo?

2b) How long do you have to wait after getting a GO Player before you can get GO Phones (now that the giftbars are fixed)?

3) Fleep says no female undies in DC are a result of random NPCs being chosen. Will female NPC undies (Sagatha and Flynn bras?! heart ) be added later? Preferably in time for Valentine's? heart

4) Why no X-mas update beyond the event's intro? You said Santa Cow would be resolved then.

5) Fleep says no Angelic Rod EVER?! Please tell me it will EVENTUALLY come out! (Uber-hard battle quest item maybe?)

6) Which are we likely to see this year: A Gaian Election (Rufus for President!), Gaian Olympics, confirmation of Flynn being Agatha's daughter, something to do with Halloweentown.

6b) If the Gaian Olympics return, can the old medals (gold, silver, and bronze) PLEASE be the prizes?

7) Will Zombie skin make a comeback? Perhaps use the Vial of Unknown Liquid as the equip/uneqip and make it a DC or Pink Box rare?

cool Who would in a fight: Ninja Robots or Pirate Zombies?

Thanks for answering any and all questions! 3nodding

Kitsune Kululu's Husband

Lucky Risk-Taker

hi Lanzer
My queston is why is the 25 dollar target gift card not giving Kaya out?
Also is there a chance of the wtf hat being released in the Gaia store?

Shapeshifter

Ryan the Bounty Hunter
Hey, Lanzer and Spork! Are any of the Stargate fans that work at Gaia planning on getting Stargate Worlds?

that reminds me...when will our Stargate do something or have something come out of it (more aliens please)?
Satsukibare
fulltimefailure
Thanks for the warm welcome folks. In honor of the bee suit, I was listening to "Common - Be"

Which makes me curious now, what kind of music plays over the airways while everyone is working? Hopefully not Elevator Music 24/7.

mostly people listen with their headphones, although l0cke will occassionally play some music or some video he finds online, hehehe.

i like to listen to movies when i'm working. the constant beat in songs makes me feel too antsy whereas dialogue in a movie doesn't.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
crazy spork i am
Cube B

I love that game. XD
GLaDOS cracks me up.

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit, and I said "Goodbye", and you were like "NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYYYY!", and then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great..."

I was going to make a life size companion cube, but I ended up making a OMG Beanie thing, and buying a Diana+ for my photography.
I <3 Lomography. XD

haha, we love the work that valve does so much that we bought some posters from team fortress 2 and portal. i've got aperture science posters on my walls now! and i've got a pair of fuzzy companion cubes to keep me company in my cubicle~!

I envy you. I wanted that plush so badly but by the time I could get one they were $100. crying
And now the fuzzy dice are sold out.
Has there been any progress on Word Bump?

* What are you going to do about the Bachelor Credits?

* Are you going to fix the freezing and empty boxes because I've heard it has nothing to do with the botting?

* Are you going to add to the dictionary on Word Bump ?

* Why haven't there been any updates about Word Bump?

* Botting is everywhere, so why is word bump the only one affected?
will there be any new used for flowers and paper anytime?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff