Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer
Definitely. They will evolve the same way as the first gen items.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Hi Lanzer,
Last time someone asked about the evolving items, but never got an answer. (I looked at a few pages) Will the generations 2+ of evolving items ever reach the end, and unlock?

Thankyou so much for your reply.

P.S. I like the bee suit. Epic Win. <3

Profitable Consumer

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Lanzer
Straight Ace
430?
You're bee suit rich <3

Hows the name the MMO contest coming along?
Will item synthesis ever happen?

We're really close! This thursday we'll be sitting down to find the winner. We'll announce soon after that.

Exciting surprised

Danke, the first AtA I've caught in a while too <3
woo almost missed this. my first ask the admin, yay. :]
two quick questions.

1. Are you guys ever gonna bring back monthly hints for the collectables?

2. Are the tama's basket and corallus egg ever gonna get a third stage of evolution or are Gaia's first evolving items already at complete evolution?
Question: What is the status of the Avatar System update promised for this year?
Are we gonna get it still?

Oh, and what's your favorite insect? ;D

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ya' know, Lanzer, you wouldnt look half bad as a Spartan. xD

User Image
Is the distrubution of DIs/MCs from banned accounts still a go?
Or no, due to the ~controversy~ that's spawned from it?

Shapeshifter

crazy spork i am
Essence De La Vie
crazy spork i am
'lo theres :3

Haloo. x3 Feeling better this week? 3nodding

i feel better, thanks muchly! but now i have to schedule an appointment to get my WISDOM TEETH taken out! gonk gonk gonk

i got a copy of my xray, and my wisdom teeth are growing out horizontally...so it's putting pressure to the rest of my teeth...blah.

i've got to get my wisdom teeth out at the end of the semester...stupid small mouth. -_-
Cube B

I love that game. XD
GLaDOS cracks me up.

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit, and I said "Goodbye", and you were like "NOOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYYYY!", and then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great..."

I was going to make a life size companion cube, but I ended up making a OMG Beanie thing, and buying a Diana+ for my photography.
I <3 Lomography. XD

haha, we love the work that valve does so much that we bought some posters from team fortress 2 and portal. i've got aperture science posters on my walls now! and i've got a pair of fuzzy companion cubes to keep me company in my cubicle~!

Sparkly Girl

13,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Clambake 200
Hey, Lanzer and Spork! Are any of the Stargate fans that work at Gaia planning on getting Stargate Worlds?

Hey~
Just a few.

Is there any hope of the Bachelor credits being useful, I'm digging the Grad gear that seems to be currently non-existant. cool

While on the subject, what's the hope of Word Bump returning to it's full glory? Or at least Less glitchy. xP

Lastly, How often do NPCs check their messages? ninja

Thanks again. heart
Elijah Frost
Hey Sporky! How ya doin?

i'm feeling great! a little sleepy from staying up late...but otherwise it's all good cool
fulltimefailure
Hey hey everyone!

Hello! xd I would like you to meet my brother someday. His screen name is HopelessProcrastinator. Perhaps you can tell him to follow his dreams with his love of computers and to quit his job as a hardwood floor eh...I don't know what his title is really. sweatdrop He needs motivation!

Omnipresent Lunatic

masterdark1
Blanks IV
masterdark1
Blanks IV
Does this mean that bee suits are cool now? gonk

Yes. -MP prices skyrocket-

Last time I checked it was 49g now, but I saw when it spiked. dramallama

xD

Pure lulz.

I wonder if it will go any higher now. twisted
Black Ice (Anti-Hero)
What is the big picture for "08?

And have you guys ever considered a forum war as an event. similar to the summer event, except you would be picking your favorite forum instead of town.

We're gonna make the Gaia Towns and flash environments better, but first we want to make Gaia "easier to use". It's been 4 years and new users are still asking "what do I do on Gaia?"... We want to fix the basics so Gaia ain't so "broken" in terms of usability. We also have a cool forum feature being planned, Guilds are going to be improved, Battle is coming out, and more (maybe much more) casual games are coming!
Thanks for wearing the bee suit, Lanzer. You guys were all a bunch of good sports about the whole thing. XDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff