Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Asante Reylok
      Cascantelee
      Whenever you come back <3
      Would I be allowed to turn the art you did into an actual piece of stained glass?
      Sure!
      (Though I'm not sure how hard that would be User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I know some parts of my art can't be transferred over properly, like the pupils in the eyes, due to the fact that they aren't connected to the rest of the frame)
      I'd love to see how it turns out though!

I'll have to mess around with it but I'll figure it out! A friend of mine likes to do stained glass art and he was super excited by the art you did. It probably wont be for a while until I have the money to do it though.

Seeker

finally caught up with all the freebies... so bump ' v '

Beloved Vampire

Heya! Do you take RLC comms off Gaia by chance? Or only the gift cards?

I showed my friend off Gaia the piece you did of my boi Sei'ku and he's super tempted to order 3 pieces from you for the rest of our DND party lol It wouldn't be anything immediate, need to put aside cash, but if you take RLC or have been considering it, you def have someone interested

Seeker

xmoriartea
Heya! Do you take RLC comms off Gaia by chance? Or only the gift cards?

I showed my friend off Gaia the piece you did of my boi Sei'ku and he's super tempted to order 3 pieces from you for the rest of our DND party lol It wouldn't be anything immediate, need to put aside cash, but if you take RLC or have been considering it, you def have someone interested
I've been attracting a lot of DnD groups lmao
Sadly though, no RLC <': just gold, plat, or GC giftcards (sorry)

Beloved Vampire

Asante Reylok

We DND kids love good art hahaha <3
Gotcha. Guess I'll facilitate if he wants to comm then lol no biggie c:

Our party is in the process of buying a keep to live in and call home and my DM who wants to do the comm was like 'you guys need stained glass windows of yourself in the keep now. I bet Hava would commission those' soooo your piece might be canon in our story soon LOL

What's the price equivalent of 30k plat to GC? I'm honestly not sure what currency is up to these days hahah I just chill in the AF forum to kill time hahaha

Seeker

xmoriartea
Asante Reylok

We DND kids love good art hahaha <3
Gotcha. Guess I'll facilitate if he wants to comm then lol no biggie c:

Our party is in the process of buying a keep to live in and call home and my DM who wants to do the comm was like 'you guys need stained glass windows of yourself in the keep now. I bet Hava would commission those' soooo your piece might be canon in our story soon LOL

What's the price equivalent of 30k plat to GC? I'm honestly not sure what currency is up to these days hahah I just chill in the AF forum to kill time hahaha
oh snap
Uhh so 3 pieces would be 90k/900b and the going rate is roughly 45k/450b per 1,000 GC
So that would be 2,000GC for 3 pieces (which is roughly $10 with all the bonuses gaia pushes)

Beloved Vampire

Asante Reylok
oh snap
Uhh so 3 pieces would be 90k/900b and the going rate is roughly 45k/450b per 1,000 GC
So that would be 2,000GC for 3 pieces (which is roughly $10 with all the bonuses gaia pushes)

Oh snap indeed! I will get back to you! Have to fight my friends to get me accurate depictions of their characters LOL

(Also you should consider raising your prices a tad lol even without the Gaia sale that seems way under priced for the quality, dont sell yourself short!)

Seeker

xmoriartea
      Asante Reylok
      oh snap

Oh snap indeed! I will get back to you! Have to fight my friends to get me accurate depictions of their characters LOL

(Also you should consider raising your prices a tad lol even without the Gaia sale that seems way under priced for the quality, dont sell yourself short!)
      X'D sounds good!
      blame gaia for devaluing their currency
Asante Reylok

Hi! Please consider her her for 350b? heart

Seeker

HisMeow
      Hello!
      I was wondering if these two would be good for a piece (2 separate pieces).

User Image
      (if possible can she keep her current setting as her background?)

User Image
      (Can her background he something like this ?) For this character, the dragon is more of her transformation, but its fine if you'd like to add it into the piece as a companion!
      Sure! Please send a trade for both <:
      Pastel Candi
      Asante Reylok

Hi! Please consider her her for 350b? heart
      Sure! Please send a trade ~
      (also your art is amazing whoa)
Asante Reylok
      Sure! Please send a trade ~
      (also your art is amazing whoa)

ah, thank you! trade sent heart

Senpipi's Significant Otter

Desirable Fox

aaah..you are open again ♥ i just cant stay away from your shop cx
may i leave two little requests with you with an overall payment of 600b?

Muusu
Background: Sitting in a cafe with cake

Marielle
Background: Levitating in some kind of fairy-looking foresty environment? Like the background on the avatar maybe.
She could may be picking flowers if thats good with you

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Asante Reylok

*Throws herself into the arena*
I think you'd like My Queen of the Night in your style, Otherwise, please feel free to peruse my other babies!!

Happy to pay u the 300B + tip, too!!

Very best of luck! You do such gorgeous work. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas