Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Flatterer

O: GORGEOUS ART

Noob

Asante Reylok
      Sure!
      Umm... I guess shoot me a PM when you've got some ideas 8'D
      This is an easy tweak so I can hop on it in between comms!

!!! will do
i updated the trade in the meantime!

Ravio's Prince

Melee Combatant

16,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Asante Reylok

Lol yes xD I figured getting some nice art of my "main" fan character / persona would be nice. ^ - ^

I'll send a trade over in a moment!

In a relationship with World Warrior of Gold

Demonic Saint

Asante Reylok
Ahh gotcha! tsundere-ish
And ummm I guess either Leise (girl) or Archus (boy)?
I need to add more boys sorry for my limited options

That's fine! I can do Archus!! Do you have a pose in mind for him?

Sparkling Fatcat

Asante Reylok
Giyoo
aa tysm for accepting!! im glad to throw all my last dimes for your piece 8'''^))
trade sent! i'll pm you her refs/details in a bit!
and can i get in the quotelist again? in case i get more moolah id like to get more in the future heh ;; v;;
      No problem! And sure... though I probably won't be able to re-open until next year qq;;
I've finally sent the refs-so sorry asldkj!! o(-(
totally understandable! since you have taken quite a number of slots! No rush and take your time! I'll have plenty of time to save up then heh

Seeker

SH0TA Len Kagamine
Asante Reylok
Ahh gotcha! tsundere-ish
And ummm I guess either Leise (girl) or Archus (boy)?
I need to add more boys sorry for my limited options

That's fine! I can do Archus!! Do you have a pose in mind for him?
      Wooo ' v '

And uhh he's usually gets annoyed pretty easily (like a grumpy old man), so something that shows that kind of expression might work well qq;;
      (crossed arms, hunched shoulders, stomping, etc.)
      He's also a magic school professor and wields blue fire, if you want to draw him with props!

Darling Snack

Asante Reylok
crispyp0tat0es

Trade sent for the original order! ^^ yum_puddi yum_strawberry

Blessed Seraph

hello!! may i please be added to the waitlist? emotion_kirakira

Golden Star

19,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Squash Smasher 50
Hello! can you add me to waitlist please!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello! I saw your name linked in someone's journel and I was like I recognize this name! You did work me way back when in 2018 and I'd love another piece. Could you add me to your 2021 quote list? And are your prices current? Or is this more of a bribe shop (or will they simply change in 2021?)User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'd love to be on the waitlist please. <3

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

id love to be added to the quote list!!!!

Seeker

Pharaoh Misa

Hello! I saw your name linked in someone's journel and I was like I recognize this name! You did work me way back when in 2018 and I'd love another piece. Could you add me to your 2021 quote list? And are your prices current? Or is this more of a bribe shop (or will they simply change in 2021?)User Image
      Hi there!
      Wow, that's a flash back! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes, my prices are current!
      A lot of people offer higher, but I'm fine with accepting the minimum as long as I like the concept.
      (I actually re-opened slots about two weeks ago... but they filled up so fast that it's going to take until the end of the year to finish all of them)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Asante Reylok
Pharaoh Misa

Hi there!
      Wow, that's a flash back! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lot of people offer higher, but I'm fine with accepting the minimum as long as I like the concept.
      (I actually re-opened slots about two weeks ago... but they filled up so fast that it's going to take until the end of the year to finish all of them)

I would offer higher myself but I was like is that RIGHT because YESS lol but yeah that was a while ago. i usually remember names pretty good. faces not so much but names and voices stick out to me for some reason haha. But, waiting until next year gives me PLENTY of time to save up to offer you nicely. how many characters would you be okay with doing in one?User Image

Seeker

Pharaoh Misa
Asante Reylok
Pharaoh Misa

Hi there!

I would offer higher myself but I was like is that RIGHT because YESS lol but yeah that was a while ago. i usually remember names pretty good. faces not so much but names and voices stick out to me for some reason haha. But, waiting until next year gives me PLENTY of time to save up to offer you nicely. how many characters would you be okay with doing in one?User Image
      8')
      I mean, it's even harder to remember online where there's so many usernames and some people change them on a monthly basis.

How many characters in one piece? Or how many pieces can you order at once?
      As you probably noticed in gallery, I have two premade frame shapes that I use to make comms easier.
      Those can comfortably fit 2-3 characters. I can always use a larger canvas to fit more though!
      I don't have a limit of how many pieces you can order at once, but I prefer to limit people to only handful at a time so that I can fit in more orders from others uwu;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff