Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol, i'm always missing it... it was Malcolm McDowell and Adrian Pasdar this time, plus Lister & Rimmer from Red Dwarf, and Lance Henriksen from everywhere.

There was also an incredibly hot pair of girls going about in Star Wars alien outfits o_o

Eloquent Raider

Eloquent Raider

F4E - Yeah, only Season 2 for Hereos - better catch up! Or you'll end up like me with LOST. ... wish I'd caugh that, lol. I'm pretty sure every one of us is familiar with the Organization - I know Ana has done fanart for it, Suki has done Sora and Roxas, Tir and Artbone did an Organization Collab. Except maybe Khel.

BSC - You never know - Raven from Teen Titans is actually a pretty big seller. It's just that... XD; I've dabbled in X-Men before, and I haven't even heard of those characters (not am I good with scales or fur, which is another thing). But thank you so much for requesting. Y_Y zomg. You make me feel wanted, lol. heart

GRIM - Haha, hot Twilek action! XD
XD out-geeked!

i wondered what those things were called <.<

and now, sleep i ~ 'night Woe, F4E, and any other folks floatin' about.
*sick* x___x Right before Thanksgiving and break, too. :

Woe:
Aaah... okay. x__x I'll ask my cousin to... "find" me some of the episodes. I remember seeing someone who could... was it... manipulate time? Or um... it was the male in glasses that originally lived in Japan, I think? Then there was a cheerleader whose father........ and um... the scientist with an accent? : D I think that's all I remember. Haha.

LOST? XD Hmmm... Yeah... I had no interest in that show. Haha.

Hm. I think I'll try and request some Org fanart, then... once I find out which characters she'd like to see. : D

Raven? Oooh. Well... I usually only buy fanart for my cousin when I go to cons. I think she likes Starfire from that show.

|| pops in ||
So many familiar faces here!
*A*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Raider

Night Grims!

Guh. Muy school sucks. I just have THanksgiving THursday and the following Friday off. DX;

LOL. The time manipulator is Hiro Nakamura. He's effin' awesome. Y_Y so cute. So FOBBY. XDDD <3 And the scientist with the british accent is mohinder. He's Indian but I think went to a British shcool which makes sense. I mean... I just love how down to reality and small minutely detailed this otherwise fantasy/scifi-ish series is. It really has a lot of development and character depth which is something you don't find in most other things.

Lol. When I go to cons, I like to make money and hang out with friends. But I've commissioned my OC a couple of times.
WoefulInfinity
F4E - Heroes is like... I dunno... I... eveyr single character I find totally fascinating. It's so hard to guess waht'll happen next. There are so many references to pop culture.... I just... I just love it.

GL? Lol. I beleive Ana and Suki have. Maybe PB. Khel possibly, but she's full and on vacation anyow. I have... missed the chance to see it with my school's anime club - I have other things I want to watch. though. DX

I is love GL. ;_;

Hay Toxic, hay F4E. :>

Hai Mash <3

Are you guys talking about Anime Clubs?
Or no, I just skimmed it and I think Im completely off
=w=;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mashed Potato Master
D8 I'm starting to wonder if any of the arteests have seen Gurren Lagann. ;_;

Mhmmm I've seen a few too : )

Woe: HEROES NIGHT HECK YEAH biggrin Although i'm sad because my usual friends who watch it with me are back in CO D: and I wanna come into phili one day when you're off D: hehehe you dorks and your short breaks

Eloquent Raider

Artbone
Mashed Potato Master
D8 I'm starting to wonder if any of the arteests have seen Gurren Lagann. ;_;

Mhmmm I've seen a few too : )

Woe: HEROES NIGHT HECK YEAH biggrin Although i'm sad because my usual friends who watch it with me are back in CO D: and I wanna come into phili one day when you're off D: hehehe you dorks and your short breaks

Well, Uhm, I'm going to be with family for all four days of my break... Y_Y;
Nightnight, Grimma~ <333

Toxic! o3o <3 *hugs*

*waves to Tater and Artbone* <333

Woe:
Dx Aww. I have... the whole week off. >w>; I'll probably be just at home and working on contest entries until Thursday when I leave for Vegas~ (And... oh right... homework... >_> *coughs* )

Haha. I just saw the part where he was trying to convince his friend of his abilities. I think they went into a club? XD; He does sound cute. Hehe.

British... accent... *____*; I remember thinking he was cool. >w< I love to see character depth in stories, actually. Now... just to find some time to watch it! XD You said it was going to be one tonight? *wonders what channel*

I don't have a table at cons, so I wander the Artist's Alley a lot and commission... almost... everyone... XD;;;;; I think it's fun to see so many different artists at cons and chat with them. When I'm not in there, I hang out with some friends and have fun. (D: *must beat Tek at air hockey this year* Last year the game glitched and stopped? x___x The year before... it was a tie/someone "cheated". Lawl.)

Eloquent Raider

LKol. "What happens at Katsucon stays at Katsucon" *COUGH*....

But yeah, it's not tonight it's on tomorrow, but you can watch episodes online (They always have the past 6 eps on NBC for you to watch for free), try searching Veoh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff