Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ashys

Awww, really? I think Naked Chocolate might be, like, a one store thing, but I've seen other Bontes. But that might also be a Philly thing... Oh well. Wait, no coffee or chocolate? Where does your caffeine come from?!

@Luc: That really makes me want hot chocolate. But I'm pumping myself full of coffee to try and make it until about 11/12 tomorrow night. >.<

I've never been to Panera. What's it like? XD

I swear I hate gaias new forum system. It just made my browser freeze up completely. :/

Anyway I get my caffine from... soda? And energy drinks I guess. I liek fruit flavored things. xD

I live near seattle so theres a starbucks on like.. every corner. :/

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
WoefulInfinity
Yeah, so I ended up not getting out of bed.

Dude, the Heroes Cheerleader chick is Kairi's voice in Kingdom Hearts. O-o; http://imdb.com/name/nm0659363/

Oooh that's the girl that got arrested by Japan for protesting something... Weird O.o

Well if Ash Ketchum is a 40 year old woman, I will believe it xD
Destructob0t

Oooh that's the girl that got arrested by Japan for protesting something... Weird O.o

Arrested? O:

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nuna
Destructob0t

Arrested? O:

I think they wanted to arrest her but it didn't work out legally or something... It was all over the newsies 8P
Destructob0t

I think they wanted to arrest her but it didn't work out legally or something... It was all over the newsies 8P

I totally missed that. 0__0

Sparkling Sentai

wow I totally just read through 10+ pages of stuff D8;;

Anyhow I'm back from work, and I don't know what to say ;FFF...

Ooo but I have this thing of insta-mocha in a can and we've got this hot water heater thing 8DD so yeahhh *caffine high*
*___* instant mocha in a can???

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nuna
Destructob0t

I totally missed that. 0__0

Lolol Japan and their whale-eating ways : http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/653476,CST-FTR-hayden16.article

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
T i r a e l
wow I totally just read through 10+ pages of stuff D8;;

Anyhow I'm back from work, and I don't know what to say ;FFF...

Ooo but I have this thing of insta-mocha in a can and we've got this hot water heater thing 8DD so yeahhh *caffine high*

OHAY

Eloquent Raider

Lol... ah, where the more endangered something is, the more people want to eat it....

ZOmg. My roomate's from Italy. She brought some Cafe Illy with her. Y_Y; So good.
/doesnt feel like readying 30+ pages.

hey guys
Cafe Illy? What be this?

*Reads article*
Hi Ana/everyone :3

/totters off to take a nap @ w@;;
OH GAWD I WANT STARBUCKS : D
Artbone
OH GAWD I WANT STARBUCKS : D

They're still ooen here. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit