Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

ClocksMasquerade

he's rly pretty!! ♡ but ye it's just a lot dsgds...hhhh
i'd be happy to do either of calypso or senkashi lolo! whichever u prefer >:3
also would u wanna trade like, a hb or fb sketch?

Inquisitive Traveler

chadolbaegi
ClocksMasquerade

he's rly pretty!! ♡ but ye it's just a lot dsgds...hhhh
i'd be happy to do either of calypso or senkashi lolo! whichever u prefer >:3
also would u wanna trade like, a hb or fb sketch?
THATS A HARD CHOICE calypsoooo is one of my faves tho, so maybe her? ;w; and WHICHEVER STRIKES YOUR FANCY, I'LL MATCH IT

Fatcat

white guiIt

here u go!! hope u like~

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Would you consider Evangeline, Claire, or Caroline for 2t?

Athalwulf's Love Of My Life

Married Kitten

39,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Hello~
Consider my oc for 3T

Predestined Lionheart

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have returned after saving up more! Consider a thigh up of my oc Chie for 1tril?

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

chadolbaegi

the xmas aesthetic is really cute but it also reminds me of how CLOSE we are to the year ending and how ive done like nothing all year sobs
so its like (sobbling as i merrily jingle some bells) LMAO
retail during seasonal times is such hell ; - ;
oh mygoshh did the power cable thingies get knocked out by the wind?? thats terrifying... see you had reason to be scared ):
AND YES.... digitial art saves me with their filters like overlay.. and ctrl z... my god is ctrl z...
pens let me pretend im an actual artist tm LOL
ooo i havent touched fb in a longass time.... I sold a few things on ebay!! its pretty nice to use but the fee they take makes me sad like CMON im poor ur rich ebay plz...
Must be a pretty nice rock for 500 bucks ay? cool HAHA
dudeee yeah no ive had those experiences too so its like ?? what?? BUT DEFINITELY NOT TO YOUR LEVELS LMAO WHAT THE ******** 3 DIFFERENT PLATFORMS TO ASK FOR SOME SOCKS?? its really like weird why dont they just buy socks.. and then wear them......... and theyve got used socks for... free...???
dude yes those incels give me extra incentive to be OBNOXIOUS AF about my life for really good looking 2d men who wont exist irl LMAO
it was definitely something when the hype was huge.. like it was ALL you could see if u went online on tumblr HAHA
gasp thank you..... I HOPE SO TOO;;;; hes just such a handsome man i love his aesthetic SO much????
also omg offtopic but i got the cutest thumbgrips for my switch and they arrived today!!!!!!!!

Feral Hunter

chadolbaegi
SilentWishfall

here you go~

User Image

So flipping cute!!! whee Thank you so very much! I love it!!!! heart

Sahagin's Waifu

Timid Friend

chadolbaegi

Helo!!
I'd like to offer 2.5T for this character pls!!
if you accept, I just ask that you make her ears round and more faun-like rather than pointy if that makes sense? xwx
like cow ears, but not fuzzy xwx;;;

your art is adorable i die ;;o;;

Garbage

gaia_sakura Ahh so cute! please consider my bb Yuri for 2T? x gaia_sakura

Pal

chadolbaegi
white guiIt

here u go!! hope u like~

User Image

Wow. Just wow. I'm so into this piece, thank you. I added more plat because you deserve more plat.

Fatcat

VampireDraculina

Lady Quiet Azalea

going to pass but ty for the interest heart

ChiChiBean

sure!! any deets on personality :3c

yundere

omg don't call me out like this emo it's kinda scary to think about waa...
the mental image is hilarious though LMFAO
it rly is :^( am glad i don't work retail anymore fdsgds...knock on wood i guess
yea i felt so vindicated fdsgds like i mean, it's not like that's the most dangerous thing ever but !!! >:O i was right !!!
i would die w/o ctrl z omfg..wish i could ctrl z my life rofl
i feel that ;_; it's such a nice aesthetic......same with like, paints/watercolors lmfao. love how cozy it looks
omg ye ikr!!! it sucks bc esp if ur selling like relatively cheap stuff the fees take so much of it >< idk what's most pop in aus, i know like canada has kijiji User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LOLLL it better be omfg..i saw someone trying to sell like, a pokemon card in s**t condition that wasn't even rare for like literally, not even kidding, 1k usd......User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ppl on selling apps just sometimes have no brain cells i s2g
it's rly just mind boggling cuz it takes 0 effort to just be chill tbh....also yeah i'm not even kidding omg?? i think it was like a foot fetish thing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it just freaked me out god
amen > sad !!! let ppl have nice things reeeeeeee
i remember seeing like fanart or doujins and being like 'who dat' crying i know now...years later...
i feel that ;_; aesthetic Good
also aaa cute!!!!!! l..link? :3c

SilentWishfall

waa i'm glad you like it!!! ♡♡♡ also i opened rlc but slots filled up rly quickly fdsfdsgs if ur still interested here's the link: link!! ><

Yamper

aa ty!! i'd be happy to ^q^ abt her body type, is it like thicc or more plus-size/less curvy? figured i'd ask sfdsgs

Yuripon

omg i love her!!!!! absolutely happy to heart

white guiIt

oh gosh thank u redface that's so sweet!!

Fatcat

ClocksMasquerade

aaaagh i missed this reply sorry!!! i'd be happy to do calpyso then ♡ thigh up sounds good in that case!! i tend to just end up making it thigh-ish level if i just go wild anyways LMAO

Fatcat

slots updated crying i sometimes forget to add ppl or like accidentally remove slots ;; so lmk if u were accepted but aren't on there! tyy heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
chadolbaegi

Was it my character or my offer? Cause I can sell a few things and offer more emotion_bigheart But if the characters just seem like something you don't want to draw, I totally understand ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff