Feedback on new prices.

They need to be higher. 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 16 ]
They're good. 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 45 ]
You need to lower them. 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 155 156 157 > >> >>> »|

Newbie Noob

Samanthai
NOWAY. No changes. I love it as it is. ; 3; thank you somuch!
Samanthai

thank you so much! it's perfect!
i added a tip in for all your troubles. heart

..may i have your permission to include this piece of art in a customized profile?
i just adore it! whee

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Good afternoon, everyone in the thread

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

" ~Strolls on by~ "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Art by Samanthai

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" ~Strolls on by~ "

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Art by Samanthai
Good morning. Hope you have been well. *noticed you often in the GCD*

Revered Inquisitor

Magnificent Moonbeam
Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" ~Strolls on by~ "

Art by Samanthai

User Image

" I've been well, indeed; just, exhausted. Ha ha. Yourself?

I've saw you as well. I don't post much there, but, I frequently lurk."

Art by Samanthai

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Gavyn the Mighty
Magnificent Moonbeam
Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" ~Strolls on by~ "

Art by Samanthai

User Image

Art by Samanthai
I see. I'm good, kinda hungry and finding time to sign a birthday card for my older brother as today's his birthday, but we're having a barbecue on Saturday.

Revered Inquisitor

Magnificent Moonbeam
Gavyn the Mighty
Magnificent Moonbeam
Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

" ~Strolls on by~ "

Art by Samanthai

User Image

Art by Samanthai
I see. I'm good, kinda hungry and finding time to sign a birthday card for my older brother as today's his birthday, but we're having a barbecue on Saturday.

User Image

" I am quite hungry as well, actually. Now, if only I could find something decent to eat. "

Art by Samanthai

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Gavyn the Mighty

" I am quite hungry as well, actually. Now, if only I could find something decent to eat. "

Art by Samanthai
I just got back from dinner and am talking to a gaia friend on Skype.

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam

User Image

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/Samantai/50e4d667-896d-4bee-9c96-43bf97f115c4_zpse2204cdc.jpg

And I'm done.~
Do tell me if you need a few changes in it. owo

Magic Warrior

Gavyn the Mighty

Why hello!
's been a while!

And you have demon wings now! o /

Magic Warrior

Purple Pavlova
Samanthai
NOWAY. No changes. I love it as it is. ; 3; thank you somuch!

No problem man, and thank you for your interest! <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces