User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
User ImageObey the GaiaOnline TOS at all times. Really guys, that's common sense.User Image

User ImageDon't steal my art or claim it as your own for any reason. If you want to use something, ask.User Image

User ImageDon't steal my layout! Pennie worked hard on it. If you want one then go visit her shop!!User Image

User ImageIf you don't like my art, keep it to yourself. I don't care about your opinion.User Image

User ImageDon't be afraid to ask questions. I don't bite...unless you're into that sort of thing.User Image

User ImageI reserve the right to add rules at any time to this list.User Image
User Image
Will Do
Males/Females
Ocs
Avis from Gaia or other sites
Couples of any sexual orientation
Animals
Furries/Anthro
Fanart
Groups
Mecha
Clutter
etc.

Won't Do
Anything against the TOS - See my RL Deviantart Commissions for anything like that.
I really only put this here to say that there's nothing I won't try.
That's it. That's the only thing I will not do. If the price is right I'll attempt anything and give it 110%. However, I do reserve the right to refuse any order I wish. Don't get asshurt if I refuse it, just means I don't think I could do it justice.
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Regular
*Click for the full image of course*
Or just check out my Gallery
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sketchy
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chibi
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Please note the prices are a guideline. If you offer me more, I'm more likely to accept your request, simple as that.
Regular
Head - 150k (Flats - 100k)
Waist - 300k (Flats - 225k)
Full - Bribe me 600k+ in gold or items.

Sketchy
Head - 100k (Flats 75k)
Waist - 200k (Flats 150k)
Full - Bribe me 500k+ in gold or items
*On sketchy styles I'll let you choose your shading options*

Chibi
400k (Flats 300k)

Line art is 1/2 the price.
Couples are 2x the price and usually require a bit of bribery.

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
First of all, check my slots to make sure they're open. You have no idea how much it annoys me when people try to order and I'm full.

Secondly, fill out and post the order form below in the thread. I promise, it's painful. Fill it out correctly or I WILL ignore your post.

Lastly, I will quote you saying yes or no. If I say yes, start the trade ASAP. I will not start your art until you start the trade and I will only hold your slot for 24 hours.

The Order form
[quote="xx I met my fate xx"][/quote]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/SHopSub-ArtMe-1.jpg[/IMG][size=11]
[b][color=lime]Username:[/color][/b] Put that here
[b][color=#ff0089]Reference:[/color][/b] A tektek LINK or ref LINKS. No thumbnails or images.
[b][color=#0065fc]Eye colour:[/color][/b] It's hard to tell sometimes on avis.
[b][color=purple]Size:[/color][/b] Head, waist, full?
[b][color=black]Offer:[/color][/b] How much am I getting paid for this?[/size]

When you're all done it should look like this:
xx I met my fate xx

User Image
Username: xx herp derp xx
Reference: So pretty.
Eye colour: Red
Size: Waist
Offer: Thousands of hugs

If you're buying art of an OC I also request that you submit the following additional information to me with your form. I may also ask questions but it's only because I want to do your OC justice. I do not require images for OCs. I'm perfectly fine reading walls of text but I will need your patience with my questions.

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]

Please post all forms in the thread unless it's a surprise for someone. In that case I'm fine with you PMing me.
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Bribe 1 Nicole the Hotness
Bribe 2 Fiend the Returner

Art Trade

User Image
Want to bribe me? Regular slots full? There are a couple of ways you can do it. Here's how:
Art Trade
Show me your art and let me know what the rate of exchange is (headshot for headshot or so on) If I'm interested, I'll say okay.

Gold Bribe
Bribe me with gold. The more gold, the more likely I am to accept your bribe.

Item Bribe
If you bribe me with an item, I'm down for it.
User Image Will get you a permanent slot....
you will NEVER have to pay me for art again as long as we live. I swear this.
You will also get art even if I'm full, closed, on hiatus..whatever.
You'll get my personal email or cell number to literally order at your whim.

As for other items, my wishlist is always a good place to look. There are lots of things I want. As long as the item is worth at least what I charge, there's a chance I'll go for it.
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Who doesn't like freebies eh? Well there are a couple of ways you can get one!
Advertise for me!
Put my banner in my signature. For every week you keep it in I'll give you a freebie headshot. OR if you want to keep it in for a month you can have a NORMAL style headshot for free.
Advertisers:

Bring me business
For every customer who orders from me and says YOU told them to, you can have a freebie headshot. OR if 3 customers order from me, you can have a Normal style headshot!
Marketing pros:

Stick around and chat!
I toss out freebies all the time to people I like.

Be a loyal customer!
For every million gold you spend here, I'll give you a normal style headshot for free.

Give me an order I really love doing!
If I really love doing an order, I'll let you know in your art PM and give you a freebie headshot to go along with it.

Freebies Given
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
All works can be found in my Deviantart Gallery and all commissions from before the renovations can be found Here

None since I re-opened!

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Our Banners!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/kujieleza-hq-art-shop-u-c/t.58837907/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/ShopShopSiggy1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/kujieleza-hq-art-shop-u-c/t.58837907/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/kujieleza200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Little Stampies
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

200x40
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oh look, closed

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400