first person to 50 bumps gets a freebie! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Aged Gaian

User Image

Most Recent:
User Image

...WELCOME. Here are a few things I think you should know:

My name is aneru. I am new as an avi artist, but have been on Gaia since 2004.

Photography is actually my...main?...chosen?...preferred?...art form.

I may not be the best artist around, but I am NOT the worst, and have definitely come a long way (artistically) in the last year. I think my art is fairly priced, if not underpriced???

My avi art: Sketched/drawn by hand, just pencil and paper. Colored either with markers and colored pencils, or via computer mouse in MT Paint.

The purpose of this shop is mainly {1} To help fund the contests in my holiday-themed tektek thread, and {2} to fund my personal quests. Also, the practice doesn't hurt. rolleyes

...the Announcements:

{Feb10th} Decided to hold a bump contest, Whoever gets to 100 50 bumps 1st, wins a free colored headshot. Must number bumps, and no cheating. PM me when done, with the page number you started on, and page number you finished on. Good Luck!
{Feb. 7th} Grand Opening
{Feb. 6th & 7th} Thread constructed.

Aged Gaian

User Image

1. Follow Gaia TOS.

2. Be civilized towards everyone in this thread, including me. "Civilized" Should be fairly self-explanatory.

3. No stealing or plagarizing art, characters, or anything else.

4. Read the first few posts before ordering or asking questions. Please and Thank You. heart

5. Reference image must be either a tektek of your avi, or a linked pic saved to photobucket or something similar. "Current Avi" is unacceptable. <----- This is an IMPORTANT one wahmbulance

6. Um...this isn't a critique thread; if you don't like my art, simply don't buy. Constructive critisism is tolerated when I ask for it...

7. Chatting and Bumping are OK, but please don't bump more than three times a day unless a bump contest is going.

8. PM me with your Link if you want to become and associate. Please keep the links relatively small (Roughly the size of this thread's link in?)

9. Please, NO quoting the first page accept under special circumstances.

10. More to be added as I deam necessary.

Aged Gaian

User Image

{SLOTS}
1. { open }
2. { open }
3. { open }

Quote:
{Just so we're clear:}
"k" means 1,ooo Gaia Gold - so 1k = 1,ooo gold.
Samples are in order of oldest <---& newest. {x} Represents a freebie, {X} Represents a commissioned art.
If you have some special request- ask. The worst I can do is say "no". 3nodding

Headshots:
2k-Sketch ..........{x}
2.5k-Hand-Colored .......... {x} {x}
3k-Computer-Colored .......... {x} {x}

Body:
3k-Sketch .......... { No Samples }
3.5k-Hand-Colored .......... {x}
4k-Computer-Colored .......... {x} {x}

Couples: (Headshot ONLY until Further Notice-sorry!)
4k-Sketch .......... { No Samples }
4.5k-Hand-Colored .......... { No Samples }
5k-Computer-Colored .......... {x}

WILL do:
- Avi's, Couples, OC's
- Not only Gaia avi's, but avi's from other sites as well.
- The best I can...
- {More TBA?}

will NOT do:
- Overly cluttered
- Rated R
- {more TBA?}

Aged Gaian

User Image

Copy and Paste your correct and completely filled out Order Form HERE IN THIS THREAD.

{For All Orders EXCEPT OC's}
[align=center][IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/bamboo_07/my gaia stuff/Untitled-5-2.jpg[/IMG][/align]
Your Username:
Style:
...priced at:
Reference image:
Anything else?

{For OC Orders}
[align=center][IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/bamboo_07/my gaia stuff/Untitled-5-3.jpg[/IMG][/align]
Your Username:
Style:
...priced at:
Reference image(s) AND/OR Description:
Anything else?

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

User Image

...In...

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/under-construction-don-t-post/t.58468851_1/#6][IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/bamboo_07/my gaia stuff/Untitled-8.jpg[/IMG][/url]

...and Out...

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Aged Gaian

And....we are now officially OPEN!

Aged Gaian

* waits for visitors *

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

Hmm...maybe I need to make some sort of a contest...

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

ANNOUNCEMENT
{Feb10th} Decided to hold a bump contest, Whoever gets to 100 bumps 1st, wins a free colored headshot. Must number bumps, and no cheating. PM me when done, with the page number you started on, and page number you finished on. Good Luck!

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas