Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Thread layout and original ETP by the wonderful iEuphemia.
Buttons by the awesome A-Kulianne

User Image

Welcome to Exiled's Tektek Place!
Before dream avatars come true,
they must be created, with style!
Rate Exiled's thread please?

User Image

Thread Status: Closed. It makes me sad to close this place but I didn't have time for Gaia for a while and the tektekers don't really show up like they used to. v.v; Sad panda time.

Announcements
Thread opened - November 11, 2009
First customer - November 13, 2009
500+ Posts - December 20, 2009
1,000th Post - January 26, 2010
Page 100 - March 12, 2010
2,000th Post - April 10, 2010
Thread revamped! - April 10, 2010
3,000th Post - May 27, 2010

Welcome Rules Regulars Tektekers Order Application Links In Links Out Past Polls

Aged Gaian

User Image

|| Follow the ToS || This should be a given. If you don't know it, read the ToS.
|| Respect everyone || This should also be a given. If you have any issues with anyone here, please PM me. If you think you have information that I need to be informed about, just PM me.
|| Chat speak is not allowed || I can't stand it. It's annoying and just down right lazy. I will ignore you if you use it.
|| No spamming or advertising || If you want to advertise your thread, do it properly. Scroll down to the "Links" post for details. However, I do not class bumping the thread as spamming. Bump as much as you like!
|| Random Tekteking is not allowed || Basically, what I mean is; unless you're a Tekteker in here, you can't Tektek people. If you wish to become a Tekteker, scroll down to the Tekteker's Application post to found out how to apply.
|| Read the Q&A || This applies to Tektekers and customers. It contains valuable information about pricing and trading.
|| Stay and chat! || Even if you aren't ordering a Tektek or hoping to become a Tekteker; stay and chat. I don't want this thread to turn into a hit and run thread. Make some friends, talk about your day, etc. I promise, we don't bite. <3

Q&A (Questions & Answers)

Q What are you using to make these avatars?
A Tektek Dream Avatar Simulator
Q How much does it cost to have an avatar made?
A 500g per Tektek, though I'm sure they wouldn't mind a little tip. -wink wink-
Q Who do I trade the 500g to?
A The Tekteker who picks up your order.
Q How does it work?
A Follow these simple steps:

#1 Post your order form into the thread.
    #2a If you did not request a particular tekteker, they will either make a tektek for you or ask to make you one (answer them).
    #2b If you requested a particular tekteker(s), they will claim your order.
    #3 The Tekteker will then begin on your order and post it once finished.
    #4 Send the trade to the Tekteker who picks up your order form.
    #5 Make sure to complete the trade.

I'm not a stickler for following steps to the letter, as long as everything is done, I'm happy and no one gets in trouble. Make sure you send that trade though.

Q Can I have a Tektek done for free?
A If you become a regular to the thread, then yes.
Q How do you become a regular?
A By posting regularly or ordering regularly (or both even). If you have ordered from us before, go ahead and mention it. We can be forgetful so don't take it personally if we do.
Q What if I don't like the avatar I'm given? Do I have to pay for another one to be made?
A No. The tektekers really do want you to be happy and don't mind editing the avatar again. If you want something in particular, make sure to say so.
Q Will I get my 500g back?
A I'm afraid not. But again, this is why I made the price so low.
Q Can you PM me my tektek?
A No. You must stick around or check the thread for your tektek.

Welcome Rules Regulars Tektekers Order Application Links In Links Out Past Polls

Aged Gaian

User Image

|| All Tektekers ||
|| iEuphemia ||
|| jamjam163 ||
|| A-Kulianne ||

The Bad List

|| l3loo ||

Aged Gaian

User Image

Username: theexiledstripper
Availability: At the moment I have an odd schedule so I'll only be able to check Gaia every other day. I also won't be doing orders unless requested or if someone's order has been left alone for too long.
Can do: Female Avatars. Themes, matching, simple, monochromatic. Enviros! And I can stay under budget!
Can't do: Male avatars. Sorry, unless you are very specific or want a girly one, I have a bit of trouble with male avis.
Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: Axel the Steampunk Zombie
Availability: At night, 9-12 or 1.
Can do: Mostly male avi's. Two colour themes. Reve Rouille avis. Steampunk avis. Like Enviros.
Can't do: Not so good with female avi's but I will give it a shot as well as promising a refund if you aren't satisfied.
Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: F A G G O T x 3
Availability: Whenever online.
Can do: Guy and girl tekteks
Can't do: Cheap tekteks
Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username: Jubeikibagami
Availability: Atleast once a day
Can do: Anything but cluttered avatars
Can't do: Cluttered Avatars (Sometimes what I make may seem cluttered at first glance, but if you look, all of the items flow, clutter is when the avatar is packed full of items without any kind of continuity.)
Examples

Username: K 0 0 L _ S H 0 3 S
Availability: I am busy during the week, however I am on during the weekends.
Can do: Colour coordination, layering, clutter
Can't do: themed avatars, unless it's something like cute, or demonic/angelic
Examples

Username: Kikker2
Availability: I'm on at least once a day, unless I say otherwise. Like i'm grounded or something. XD
Can do: Bizzare and out-there; if you have an idea, I'm all game.
Can't do: Cos-plays. I'd have to google and Wiki and stuff, I know very little popular things. XD Also, not a fan of clutter.
Examples

Username: Aiieve
Availability: I have school Mon-Fridays, but I usually get on the computer after school. Summer break is coming soon though *u*
Can do: Anything cute, good with budgets (may go a teensy bit over, but it isn't a dream avi for nothing, right?), one or two colors or some kind of theme like dark, beach, classy, whatever you need. I will also do freebies, if you cared enough to read my description and type the secret code "pillow" somewhere in your post you can have your Tektek free of charge :3
Can't do: I really don't like doing avis with no theme or a color scheme, random avis make me a bit squeamish *twitch*
Examples

Username: Maximum HP
Availability: I go to school 8-3 on Mondays // Rest of the week I'm here 1-3. I work 3-5. I'm mostly free.
Can do: Good with just about everything. Clutter // Cosplay // Expensive // B&W // Multicolored // Themes
Can't do: Somewhat inexperienced with Male avatars, but good all the same.
Examples

Username: rAch3l t3h c0smic m00ffin
Availability: I'm usually on in the mornings (9:30 - noon) and at night (10-midnight) but I have random spazzy login times otherwise ^^
Can do: Everything except for -points down to cant does- I'm especially good at crazy, cluttered avis
Can't do: low price range, male.
Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageR.I.G items only->User Image

Aged Gaian

User Image

Simply fill this order form out and post it into the thread.

Do not alter the post format - it has been done that way for a reason.

[align=center][size=20][color=purple][b]Hey! Tektek me peas? ღ[/b][/color][/size]

[size=13][color=blueviolet][b][u]Username:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=blueviolet][b][u]Gender:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Skin tone:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Hair colour // style:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Eye colour // style:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Mouth size // style:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]

[color=blueviolet][b][u]Liked items:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Disliked items:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Specific items you want included?:[/b][/u][/color] [color=darkcyan](Items you must have included and tell us if this is included in the price limit or not)[/color]

[color=blueviolet][b][u]Colours or themes:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]If you have an image, link it in this area. [url=address]Link Name[/url] Of course erase all of this.[/color]

[color=blueviolet][b][u]Enviro:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Price limit:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=blueviolet][b][u]Preferred Tekteker?:[/u][/b][/color] [color=darkcyan]You type here[/color][/size][/align]

This is what your order form should look like:

Quote:
Hey! Tektek me peas? ღ

Skin tone: Fourth, top row
Hair colour // style: Light Grey, Puffy Pigtails
Eye colour // style: Yellow, 3rd
Mouth size // style: Line, small

Liked items: Most EI's, fans, masks.
Disliked items: Buddies, pets, anything pink.
Specific items you want included?: Fan and Saloon Headpiece.

Colours or themes: Red and gold.

Enviro: n/a
Price limit: 50k

Preferred Tekteker?: Any.

Welcome Rules Regulars Tektekers Order Application Links In Links Out Past Polls Tektekers

Aged Gaian

User Image

Rules to be a tekteker:
Fill out the form and PM it to me. Please title the PM "ETP - Tektekers Application". Do not post it in the thread. You will be told that you did not read the rules and I will most likely not give you a chance at being hired.
Once you are hired, I want to see a post from you at least once a week. "Real life issues always come before Gaia." That's sort of my motto about Gaia so inform me either by PM or posting in the thread if you will be away for a while.
Make sure all orders get done within a week.

Do not alter the post format - it has been done that way for a reason.
Put your information where it says, "Type here".

[size=10][color=blueviolet][b][u]Username:[/b][/u][/color] [color=darkcyan]Type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Availability:[/b][/u][/color] [color=darkcyan]Type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Can do:[/b][/u][/color] [color=darkcyan]Type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Can't do:[/b][/u][/color] [color=darkcyan]type here[/color]
[color=blueviolet][b][u]Examples[/b][/u][/color][/size]
No more than six examples here

Your application should look a little something like this:

Quote:
Availability: I check Gaia daily. I usually work from 1pm or 2pm to 7pm. Otherwise I tend to be online either posting or lurking.
Can do: Female Avatars. Themes, matching, simple, monochromatic. Enviros! And I can stay under budget!
Can't do: Male avatars. Sorry, unless you are very specific or want a girly one, I havea bit of trouble.
Examples

Aged Gaian

User Image

Made very quickly by me

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place/t.56107209/][img]http://tinyurl.com/364spbf[/img][/url]

User Image88x31
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place/t.56107209/][img]http://tinyurl.com/2c85zmp[/img][/url]

200x40 to come

Made by x C e c i l y x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place-open/t.56107209_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/yzh6gks[/img][/url]

Made by Aiieve

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place-open/t.56107209_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/yj9tgaq[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place-revamped/t.56107209_1/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/y62w9rz[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/exiled-s-tektek-place-revamped/t.56107209_1/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/y2dnasz[/IMG][/url]

Aged Gaian

User Image

Tektek Shops

Tektek Contests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shops/Auctions/Charities/Clans

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guilds

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quests

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»»» If your want to advertise your thread here (whatever it may be), PM me with the thread title, thread link and thread banner.
Title the PM, "ETP - Links out" Then take one of the banners to this shop and put it in your thread.

Aged Gaian

User Image

What do you think?
Awesome! (( ◕ ◡ ◕ )) 33 votes
Lame... (( ╥﹏╥ )) 8 votes
I shall post my opinion! (( ⊙▂⊙ )) 9 votes
For the goldz! (( →_← )) 26 votes
Total Votes: 76

Who would win in an epic battle of the ages?
The stay puff marshmallow man 15 votes
Sharks with frickin' lazer beams on there heads 8 votes
Chuck Norris 12 votes
Bruce Camble 0 votes
Bruce Lee 3 votes
Godzilla 2 votes
Artimis Entreri 0 votes
Drizzt Do'urdan 3 votes
Jarlaxle the sexy 18 votes
Total Votes: 61

Which is the best video game console?
Atari 2600 (1977) 3 votes
PlayStation (1994/95) 0 votes
Sega Saturn (1995) 0 votes
Nintendo 64 (1996) 11 votes
Dreamcast (1999) vote
PlayStation 2 (2000) 8 votes
Nintendo GameCube (2001) 4 votes
Xbox 360 (2005) 9 votes
PlayStation 3 (2006) 9 votes
Wii (2006) 12 votes
Total Votes: 57

What is your favorite type of music?
Hip Hop/Rap 13 votes
Rock/Alternative 43 votes
Heavy Metal 8 votes
Country/Bluegrass 3 votes
Classical/Soundtracks 4 votes
Techno/Electronica 10 votes
Asian Invasion 21 votes
Total Votes: 102

Where do you like to hangout on Gaia?
Hot Topics Forum 2 votes
Q&A/SF* 3 votes
GCD* 4 votes
GD/CB* 3 votes
ED/LD* 2 votes
Barton Town 9 votes
Mini Shops 13 votes
Entertainment 0 votes
Artist Corner 1 vote
*Includes any subforums in them. Ask if you don't know something. C: 2 votes
Total Votes: 39

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas