Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
Hello!
Welcome to Ari’s brand new mystery themed shop!
I’m Detective Fluffybottom, and I take care of the shop for him. BUT! I couldn’t do it at all without help from my loyal sidekick Ms. Fox! Psst… she’s the one with the big bazookams and the ears. You'll meet her in a bit.

User Image
User Image

User Image

December 26th,2010-
Our mystery is still open, and all the clues are up. Go go go, and try to win yourself a free color slot! biggrin

December 19th,2010-
We've just opened our first mystery so go have a look! YAY!

December 8th,2010-
Blood Ink is currently in the works. We are hoping to open by the end of the night.

Other Places to Keep up with Ari:
His Journal
or
AIM- BeTentacled
MSN- BeTentacled@gmail.com

User Image
User Image

User Image

The time has come for our first mystery. I'm going to give 5 clues that will lead you to the current lost item. To solve the mystery you will have to first solve each clue. The first to PM me the conclusions to each of the 5 clues gets one of the coveted color slots.

Also, something else to keep in mind is THESE SLOTS ARE FREE. Once you've solved a mystery you have a slot. We absolutely appreciate tips though. Ari isn't really rolling in the gold.

SO... Ari has lost his favorite pencil, so we need to retrace his steps to find it.

CLUE ONE:
Ari's memory is kind of foggy, but he thinks he remembers something about 4 other artists, and....gears? Maybe if you look around you can figure out where he was last...

hint:
Ari's gaia handle is Be Tentacled
CLUE TWO: I didn't see the pencil anywhere at the first clue, maybe it's somewhere else. Hmm... WEEELLLL I guess we will just have to back track further. Ari says he remembers posting some art somewhere, but can't quite recall where. Maybe it's on DA, but I seem to have forgotten his handle on there. Perhaps you could figure it out for me?
hint: oh! Maybe he posted that picture he drew of me! biggrin
CLUE THREE: All I saw were footprints at his deviant art... hmmm, well only one thing to do... keep back tracking. He said he remembers using it to write an update on his art... but where could he have done that?
CLUE FOUR: I'm beginning to think someone took this pencil... but who would have done such a thing. * Ms. Fox chimes in * Sir? Are you talking about the bear pencil that YOU borrowed the other day? * Fluffybottom starts to deny this then stops *...huh... I suppose you are right... well... maybe I left it in that freebies thread...
CLUE FIVE ( THE FINAL CLUE): Oh! I know exactly where I left it. I let my friend xx I met my fate xx use it. She must still have it in her art shop!

EDIT:
A friend just let me know that I was unclear about how the mysteries work, so I will explain it more. To make sure that I'm not posting clues that are too vague, and moving faster then people can solve them I ask that once you solve a clue, that you send me the conclusion to it. I will then post the next clue both here AND at the conclusion of the most recently solved clue. SOOOO sorry I was unclear guys. Things made sense in my mind, but I didn't make them make sense for everyone else. sweatdrop

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ari is a 22 year old boy with a general like for creating things. There isn‘t really much to say about him, but here is how he makes his art.

He uses the art program openCanvas.

He uses a Wacom Intuos2 12x12 graphics tablet OR occasionally a Wacom Bamboo 3x5 graphics tablet depending on which computer he‘s on.

User Image
User Image

User Image

1. Be nice to everyone in this thread!
2. Be patient. Ari has a lot on his plate, and sometimes it takes him a while to get things done.
3. Don't be hurt if Ari says that he can not draw your avie. He does want to try to draw everyones, but sometimes he just can't.
4. Only one slot per person.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Q: How do I get one of Ari’s coveted color slots?
A: You have to solve one of his Magical Color Slot Mysteries.

Q: How do I solve one of Ari’s Magical Color Slot Mysteries?
A: You have to watch the News post. Every so often he will post the first clue to solve a mystery. It is then your job to follow the string of clues to solve the mystery.

Q: How many people can solve each mystery?
A: Only the first person who solves the mystery will receive a color slot.

Q: Can I bribe Ari to do color pieces?
A: No, because that’s not really fair to the people who worked their butts off to solve the mystery.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Any images with a red line around the edge aren’t exactly G rated.
Sketch-
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lines-
Color-

User Image
User Image

User Image

Sketches:
Bust- 50K
Waist- 75K
Full- 100K
Lines:
Bust- 75K
Waist- 100K
Full- 150K
Color:
TO RECEIVE A COVETED COLOR SLOT YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE ONE OF ARI'S MAGICAL COLOR SLOT MYSTERIES!!!
once you've solved one of these mysteries you automatically have a slot, AND you do not have to pay one gaia gold to receive this art. Tips are much appreciated though biggrin

User Image
User Image

User Image

Name:
Type of Art:
Art details( OC info/t*kt*k/pose suggestions/whatever):
Total Payment:
Anything else:

User Image
User Image

User Image

1. ArynChris

2. CLOSED

3. CLOSED

4. CLOSED

5. Shandi Kandi biggrin

THE COVETED COLOR SPOTS:

1. ArynChris

2. Viva Viola

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nice heart -

Naughty crying -

User Image
User Image

User Image

Links Out:

This shop is one of my friend's shops. She's probably like...one of my favorite people ever. Go buy art from her!
User ImageUser Image

How to Link to Blood Ink:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/blood-ink-art-shop/t.67750661/][img]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr244/ariisinapickle/stamp.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces