Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whether it's the poll or the commissions, you're here for gold.

Yep! 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

'Semester finals' Would be the proper term for us... but, since when have teenagers ever thrown in that extra word?
Every other picture of kurenai on DA is a nude pic.
Dx
@intelligent one: So was the movie good?

@Scotty: Ohh, okay. I've been confused about that for a while.

And, wow. That is a lot of provocative pics. Then again, we should expect nothing less from DA. ...Whoa, I did a search, followed one pic, looked at a gallery, and found the artist of that Sesshomaru/Kagome pic I saw so long ago.
Sesshomaru/kagome?
-reverts to rabid fan-
RAHRAHRAHAHGLEEGLAHGRRRRR~ scream

High-functioning Shoujo

Hm. It was alright, for a remake. There was too much sex though.
:/

But then again, I really shouldn't have expected much better. Rob Zombie was the one that was behind it.
@Scotty: Yep. I've shown that picture to you before, I think. Have I? But, that person looks like an amazing artist; their gallery is breathtaking, and there's this absolutely gorgeous picture of Uruhara in there that makes me wish I liked Bleach! >< Why do all the good ones like the worst pairings?

@intelligent one: I've never seen it and I don't know who Rob Zombie is, so I'll have to take your word for it. xD
Either you showed it to me or I found it while innocently searching.

It is kinda funny how small my love for inuyasha has gotten.
._.;
I actually wish I was still a fan of that series. Just because it's not popular anymore. xD But it still gives me art inspiration, that series. I want to draw lots of stuff from it. So it means my love for it still exists somewhere.

High-functioning Shoujo

I'll probably get back into it once it is finished.

I don't like not knowing what happens.
Dx
intelligent one
Heh. n.n;

Hm... -looks at your sig- Kikis are still only around 500k? Weird, for some reason I thought they were more expensive than that by now. o-o
~(ScotcherS(~
I'll probably get back into it once it is finished.

I don't like not knowing what happens.
Dx

If you get back into it, you'll probably drag me back into it, too. xD

...Okay, off-topic but it's necessary, can you look at this picture and tell me if it is not just simply oozing sex out of every pixel? I mean... Gah... It's physically affecting me! That's not right; I'm not even a big fan of Urahara. D:

High-functioning Shoujo

Hm...I think they are. I haven't really checked today. o.o;
,,,His lips are hilarious.
xD
@intelligent one: Nope, a search on the Marketplace says they're still around there. I was just thinking strangely, I guess.

@Scotty: How are they hilarious? o-o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces