Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whether it's the poll or the commissions, you're here for gold.

Yep! 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28

tail and hair done. working on skin then i will do all the fins...let's hear it for awesome layers of death! xd
O.o So it's merpeople now~ XD
User Image
When I decide not to do commissions...this turns up...>>
That's upsetting.
Maybe I could start taking on just a commission at a time...
I'll watch this for now...if I decide to do commissions I will most certainly fill out an application here.
@AstraelChaos: Hooray! :D

@Reinna: HELLO! heart heart Great to see you! Yes, merpeople are my current obsession. :3 Like everything I like, it's pretty boys and slash, only better, because fins and tails make it better for some reason. >w<

@Hidden_Forbidden_Forest: All right, I look forward to it if you decide to post an application. :D
all done! sending proof pm!
Hm... This quest has been going so well. I'm starting to wonder if I should throw my all into it... Get like 2mil and splurge it all crazily on one big art quest. I know if I did, I'd regret it later. But then again, I don't know how much longer I'll even be on Gaia-- as it is, I'm only active on the R&C. So maybe I should just do it.
-grumble- RO2 picks the most inconvenient times to reboot their servers...
Hallo thar :3 Haven't forgotten <3 Just checking in ^^
*uber pokes then runs away*

WHEEEEEE
I’ll draw for you!

Username: JKugen
Samples: *Points to signature* Samples in post are quite old, and second is unfinished ><
User Image User Image
User Image
Prices: Fullbody: 60k lineart. 80k flat colour. I don't have set prices, so if you want something else we can haggle.
Who you want to draw: Ulan
Shop Link: none
Any problems or questions?: none

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out